Why do conservatives hate gays but not trannies?

Why do conservatives hate gays but not trannies?

Is liking trannies gay?

Attached: 676867.jpg (960x960, 1.09M)

Im conservative and I hate both.

are you sure?

>elafags
trannies, fags, traps, they'll all get the rope when the time comes

Attached: 1539459150425.png (1084x1264, 528K)

If your pic is a tranny she's a qt3.14 and I would let her serve under me in my brazilian death squad.

who is this semen demon?

Because they are more pleasing to the eye.

If in the near future some genetic enginering and steam cell procedures can turn faggots into cute pseudo females I am gona be happy to fuck some trannies.

all trannies need to die

hot trannys are hot, this dark halloween board is gay as queer.

>Ubisoft turned our elite military unit into cosplay material for insecure transsexuals
Fuck you, frogs.

Attached: 579c9028cbc7d20f55d57e16689e.jpg (759x460, 49K)

You can be trans and hetero, retard.

conservatives are scared of everything they dont understand. they dont mind traps because they are like landmines in a green field. Cant identify them, cant be scared of them.

I'm a conservative trans girl and I go to church and hate fags.

except the cute ones

Yeah. Some trannies have a fetish for women.

How does that work?

easy

You got it backwards, faggot. Gays are just basic degenerates. Trannies deny reality.

>Tranny has cawk
>Cawk goes in vagoo

I'm christian and I don't hate them but God wants them to repent.

13Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

I thought it was the opposite, nobody really gives a fuck about gays these days because they aren't particularly loud and annoying anymore. Transgender people on the other hand feel the need to fight for special trans bathroom rules, and blame their own mental instability and predisposition to suicide on other people.

Attached: 1507725091800.jpg (2000x1333, 1011K)

Gays completely violate God's order. Although trannies are also an error, if they were able to become the desired sex, they wouldn't be in conflict with civilization afterward.

this was settled long ago, traps arnt gay

Mudslime hunters ftw.

ugly reddit trannies who cut off their dick = gay and cringepilled
cute trap with feminine penis, cosplays animu = not gay and redpilled
gay homos = cringe and bluepilled

as you can see only cute traps are redpilled and liked by conservatives

People blur these lines making things more complex than they are: trannies are fags, yes they are gay.

>degenerate favala monkey
Big surprise there

I don't mind gays. I don't like trannies. To say I hate them would be giving them too much time during my day.

The sad part of the lgb movement is the whole 'be yourself' but then telling people that want to snip thier dick off that they should in a sense be someone else. People should be themselves and not try to subtract thier dick or add a penis. Just be you. You want to go full clinger(from mash) and wear a dress because men's fashion bites dick? Great, don't care. You think being something else and cutting off your dick and cramming more hormones into you than a Monsanto plant has in it and telling me I have to call you they them? Yeah, you can bite a dick.

If you want to be op and suck massive cock and be a typical 1 post by this id and not get saged? Ain't gonna happen either

Stay mad our president has more balls than yours bitch boy.

Exactly. You don't call a turd shaped up to look and even smell like a Snickers bar, a Snickers bar. you call it a piece of shit in a Snickers rapper. Trannies say they have "opposite sex" brians but that doesn't make any sense. Look at cats and dogs, you can't tell if one is female or not by looking at appearances alone, you can't tell if it's female or not based on its actions, you base it on its sex. It's no different with humans, and surgery isn't fooling anyone

I bet all your lovers had more balls than my president as well

My motto is if they are a qt I don't care. I hate trannies that just look like men in wigs though. At that point they only doing it because they have a tiny dick and thats the only way they can get a shag.

That's without saying user, anything has more balls than him after his mandatory circumcision and castration in israel.
*tips maga hat m'boomer*

Conservatives only hate gays in public. They love closet time...

You tell me.

Attached: DILATION IN ACTION.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Both should be killed

Elas camoflauge is UNREALISTIC and her hair is not regulation under rainbow

What makes you think conservatives dont hate trannies you mentally ill faggot?
They hate them more

If it has a penis and you have it too, you're gay. Simple as that.

Attached: 1521924330846.gif (276x220, 799K)

Traps are not gay only the men who hate them are.

Why are gays sexually obsessed with conservatives? Forbidden fruit or something?

Let's be honest they are both puppets of jews ..yours will sell every mineral and natural resource to china with the middleman being a jew while keeping you busy fighting yourselves

having sex with a "straight" guy is a big turn on for some gays

Attached: 1489302530221.jpg (572x597, 125K)

Attached: 5da.jpg (1000x1002, 164K)

>someone brings up trannies
>fags start spamming dilation videos as if every tranny wants to cut their dick off
>despite the fact that most trannies don't want to cut their dick off
Good for you I guess?