Microchip revealed to be QAnon

Turns out that Microchip created QAnon. How did white people fall for the lowest effort troll of the century?

thefederalist.com/2018/10/29/trolling-fleecing-co-creator-q-hoax-explains-dangerous-evolution/

Attached: whitepplshouldbeaborted.png (580x582, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccxMwXYhvG8
youtube.com/watch?v=A_m4V7GhXOk
youtube.com/watch?v=WWJ3U6YHXcI
neonrevolt.com/2018/09/10/breaking-microchip-and-the-deep-state-newq-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q is the first letter of queer.

q user was inspired by actual intelligent trump catholics that told you how it is

but you all thought it was larp

so you fooled yourself into larping

this wasn’t no larp

but ya of course your q was a poser...

We caught him up lying months ago. This idiot didn't even know what tripcode is.

>microchip is Qanon
>already DebUnKEd conspiracy theory
Wew lads.

Attached: 1540551716795.jpg (750x725, 59K)

How

this^^^^^^^^^^^^

does this look debunked?

youtube.com/watch?v=A_m4V7GhXOk

youtube.com/watch?v=WWJ3U6YHXcI

Article is false because I'm Q

Neon Revolt has assraped this con-artist dozen times on gab.ai already WAAAY before this article. Go check it out yourself.

neonrevolt.com/2018/09/10/breaking-microchip-and-the-deep-state-newq-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

Attached: Brave_2018-09-10_02-24-56.png (665x356, 19K)

WAT.
Micro was so annoying on Gab.
I don't believe it for a second.

>neonrevolt.com/2018/09/10/breaking-microchip-and-the-deep-state-newq-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

so you're saying Microchip is a genius and just recreated the Discord app in full?

>icro was so annoying on Gab.
so depending on how annoying someone is that makes them a liar?

You read that article surprisingly fast.

Qanon is real and microchip hates Jesus and is a race baiting kike

it was posted two days ago, so it took me two days to read? is that fast?

You’re a smart user microshit hates Jesus and is a race baiting kike

so because white ppl are so stupid they believed in QAnon and Jesus Microchip can't be QAnon?

This q is a larping faggot

Is that faggot microchip still begging for attention?
Q may be a LARP but that faggot is such a little queer you'd think he would be trying to AVOID attention

Attached: SOON.png (292x362, 63K)

Q predicted this

The article I posted, you fucking retard. Go read it and stop this faggotry.

why would i read your shitty article from neon revolt? he's an absolute fucking retard. what his theory implies is that Microchip is so goddamn intelligent as an iOS developer is that he recreated Discord in full. Is that what you're saying? Did Microchip recreate Discord or did he LARP as QAnon? which is more likely, you stupid fucking nigger? holy fuck white ppl are retarded as fuck, go get aborted.

i can't get enough of how fucking stupid your implication is. this is unreal stupidity.

so the conclusion is Microchip just recorded Dicsord for a troll since decompliing implementation files in iOS is nearly impossible and even when possible would require a team of experts to tease out viable code and recreate an app to mimic the real app?

do you stupid white niggers even think through whaqt you're doing? holy fucking damn, you're a goddamn fucking nigger IQ trailer trash dumb fuck. eat shit, you stupid fucking nigger

The shill faggot known as Microchip was busted as a fake shill two months ago

what did he do with Whtiney font? why would he know that? so your implication is that Microchip is a goddamn iOS coding god and just recreated an entire iOS app for a troll.

you literally made Microchip out to be more of a genius that had he created QAnon.

You just ass raped yourself.

Microchip go fuck yourself
Nobody believes you
Stop posting your bullshit here
You're as bad as a Krassenstein

and you're dumber than a fucking nigger, you just proved that, go back to he-man chan, Jow Forums is too complicated for you

How about you READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE?

Attached: 5961958169ffc82c6f52a7eb7255d4281d4c5a4e6f020a341dba53d04ba8dad3_compressed-768x440.jpg (768x440, 29K)

Attached: Brave_2018-09-10_02-24-33.png (678x373, 75K)

Actually seeing how assblasted you are when neon revolt is mentioned, I think you really ARE that microdick trying to gain name here. :D My god what a sad fucking idiot you are.

Attached: Brave_2018-09-10_00-44-25.png (718x385, 29K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=ccxMwXYhvG8
>youtube.com/watch?v=ccxMwXYhvG8
>youtube.com/watch?v=A_m4V7GhXOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=WWJ3U6YHXcI

how about you watch the videos?

>Actually seeing how assblasted you are when neon revolt is mentioned, I think you really ARE that microdick trying to gain name here. :D My god what a sad fucking idiot you are.

lmfao, you so mad that Q isn't real, sad!

Fuck off Microchip even Kek is telling you to suck a dick with them trips

I'm not mad, I'm laughing my ass off for you exposing yourself here. :D 1/10 for effort, maybe be less of a sentimental faggot next time.

Attached: 95d7f828.jpg (413x395, 18K)

the best part about this is your conclusion implies that Microchip is a fucking coding genius, it's perfect.

you fucked yourself, fat boy

and no need to be angry, i'm sure microchip would love to now that he's a certified coding god rather than QAnon. this is good news, i'll tell him

Yeah, sure.

Attached: FB_IMG_1540997081041.jpg (720x640, 26K)

sorry man, that meme just doesn't disprove the implication that if you believe Neonrevolt, Microchip is a coding god. he wins either way, just like always. i'm so sorry fat boy.

>Microchap
the hell are you talking about user?

>that meme does nothing for me
You're gay

Attached: male.jpg (634x768, 84K)

Microdick is an idiot he doesn't even know how IDs work on Jow Forums, but he's Q? Not buying it for one second.
>pic related

Attached: DmbiPlhU0AIwRj4.jpg (615x423, 51K)

>MicroJew

Attached: D881D486-733C-4697-9E98-00D9C08CA61E.png (800x764, 225K)

Wow. This pisses me off. How the fuck could somebody be so insufferably thick that they put their child through this just to satisfy their own ego? Adults who live through their children are truly pathetic creatures. I hope the kid turns out okay, both mentally and physically.

Lol.
Man says something a debunk does not make.
The writing is there.
You must only wish to see.
Q has initiated radio silence.
Hatch act cannot be violated.
Or everything we've accomplished is for naught.
The plan is in motion.
Trust it.
WWG1WGA.

Micro hates Jews dummy

Well, that puts the kibosh on that. This officially makes Qanon a "Paranoia Agent".

Attached: lil slugger.gif (500x272, 737K)

wtf he's literally retarded

Thanks for reminding me about microjew
nearly forgot he existed