The blackwashing of mainstream white lady fashion

This is what greets me on almost every clothing website nowadays. Historically white, preppy women's clothing brands are all doing this. What's worse is that I hear my white female peers talking about how important inclusivity and diversity are in fashion advertising. Urban Outfitters and Forever21, which used to skew white and feminine, are now overflowing with giant ghetto hoop earrings, FILA, crop tops, etc. There's a huge push toward oversized, shapeless, androgynous styling. Even Lilly Pulitzer, the whitest of the "old guard" white, is starting to do it. I want my culture back, I'm sick of being force-fed this agenda. It used to be that you could avoid it by avoiding certain films and television, but now it's bleeding into shopping and everything else.

Makeup trends too. The past few years, the push is for huge, bushy eyebrows, to the point where white women with fine/thin brows are literally painting and stenciling them on. Also using injectable fillers like Juvederm and overlining and contouring the lips with makeup in order to make them appear huge.

I hate this clown world, anons. I'm sorry for breaking the rule about girls on the internet but I'm really fed up. No tits, I'm married and modest.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 10.57.10 AM.png (2194x1260, 1.54M)

Maybe they want to expand their market and generate more profits?

This is pretty obvious, nothing to do with the joos.

Who owns fashion, user?

Black women deserve to feel pretty and wanted by white men too.

Attached: 1537502811504.jpg (479x491, 45K)

I would rather want to see a qt. asian girl and mestiza then a niggres and a white girl

Attached: 1514451146638.jpg (481x609, 49K)

I think white and muted clothing, like what’s in that ad campaign, are better observed by a potential buyer when contrasted with darker skin. It’s like super skinny models- they are not being presented as the ideal woman, but are rather the best way to show the garment.

As for fast fashion like forever 21, who cares? Literal trash clothes.

Thick brows and a short distance from the top lip to the nose (which is often mistakenly conflated with a fuller top lip- all these women getting filler should be getting lip lifts) are youthful, not necessarily “ethnic.” The youthful, fresh, naturally pretty trend is a response to years of “alien” models like Gemma Ward being popular, and then overdone Instagram makeup.

Let's hope that it means black americans are becoming an increasingly prominent player in the consumer economy, because the implication would be that theyre becoming better-off economically and more ingratiated into american society. That would, logically, result in less crime and division, and more peace and unity. Less money to burn on crime deterrence and welfare!

Tits or gtfo

Attached: 350B9013-DEAA-464C-B76D-3CDB2CCE46AB.jpg (250x241, 17K)

Stfu race baiting kike

Fake news media is the enemy of the people

Attached: D9B7F9B6-CA82-46D7-9C8A-E171A060A051.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

yeah don't bother. for some reason the idea of jews wanting to make more money isn't accepted here (despite that being the most well-known jewish stereotype), it's all about them destroying the west / pleasing satan / etc.

Who hurt you?

Calm down lady. It doesn’t look like they’re misrepresenting America on the website.

If this was a German or a French clothing brand probably. Just because you see a black person doesn’t mean it’s end of the world and there’s a Jewish conspiracy behind it.

Attached: 64351E98-0C78-42A6-B330-928053A2640D.jpg (1536x1841, 1.17M)

>my white female peers talking about how important inclusivity and diversity are in fashion advertising
She's a waste, either kill her or leave her.

and you're a cuck for being with her, kys.

wear a bag

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 11.42.18 AM.png (251x51, 12K)

>White women

Too bad roastie, should have thought about that when you bought the "diversity" cultism. Now vote democrat like you always did until we're done cleaning up the mess you made.

I know that she's half white but damn she has a sexy face

are you high? buyers should identify with the person in the ad.

I've been conservative my entire life, raised by conservative parents, and I have three white children.

That's a fair point, user.

It's the overall push in this direction in the advertising, by brands that minorities almost categorically don't wear. The percentage of the black population that shops at J. Crew or Anthropologie is minuscule. There have been a lot of angry lib rants online about how underrepresented POC are in this kind of advertising... ignoring the fact that they aren't buying or wearing the clothes - white women are.

you heard him OP now show him your bobs and lasagna

Maybe if you’re an insectoid brand whore. The rest of us view the items individually and think about how they can be incorporated into our personal wardrobes.

>I've been conservative my entire life, raised by conservative parents, and I have three white children.
based

gas yourself incel, the OP actually brought a topic to the table

wow look at these nigger lovers

>muh individualism
kys

Hnmnmm i think this is a tits or gtfo situation.

So tits or gtfo lady.