See you stupid goy- I mean nazis!!! Let more blacks in now its part of your history

See you stupid goy- I mean nazis!!! Let more blacks in now its part of your history

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/not-all-knights-round-table-were-white-180949361/

Attached: why.png (787x277, 50K)

Now Sir Morien was a little slow in the head, some say it was some bad sausages he ate some say it was his near drowning.
Bet, yes, he was slow in the head.

and here I thought Arthurian legend was just that: a legend

And legends are true.

Morien is the son of a fair Celtic knight and of an Arab woman he fell in love with in his travels. He is "black" as in having a darker complexion than aristocratic Anglos.

As a jap I find it hilarious that shitskins are so pathetic and worthless that they desperately try to grab onto white people's coattails because they have no accomplishments of their own.

>they have no accomplishments of their own
we made numbers and camels cool so fuck you

WE

50 Knights, one of them a Moor who converted to Christianity. Likely a Berber, Spaniard or Portuguese.
Would have made sense as a propaganda tool at the time in a fictional story.
WE WAZ RULEZ BRITANIA AND SHEIT!

WUZ

>we made numbers and camels cool
You stole the numbers from the greeks and camels are disgusting creatures.

No cigarette companies made camels cool.

KANGZ

Next they'll be telling me the Tynwald came from Sierra Leone.

/thread

He is the son of Lancelot and a Maghreb woman.

>WE WUZ KNIGHTS AND SHIT
black people were a mistake

Attached: 1539688977239.jpg (507x392, 29K)

>Anglos
You mean Romano-British. Romans brought troops from across the empire, so an African descendant wouldn't be our of place.
>are so pathetic and worthless that they desperately try to grab onto white people's coattails because they have no accomplishments of their own
most people here do exactly that. their main point of pride is being white. (boy did they ever worked hard to be born white. dumb ass).

*work

since when is incorporating scientific ideas within nations considered stealing? arabs perfected the practice of distillation (ironically) and made a bunch of medical manuscripts that were pretty revolutionary for the time being.

not saying that europeans didn't do anything. hell, the reason why i was born can probably be because of europeans that invented electricity and germ theory and complex medical practice. each civilization has their own scientific achievement they added to the world (with the exception for us ever since ((((islam)))) came along and ruined everything)

No they don't. Most people here just want to keep white societies white. We aren't the ones making up fantasies of accomplishments like kikes and shitskins. There is nothing wrong with having pride in your heritage. It just so happens most of the worlds accomplishments were made by white people.

and slavery

the middle east did a lot more than that for the world. literally invented writing and is the birthplace of western civilization. the middle east has nothing to be ashamed of, but arabs should feel a little bad about destroying the mesopotamian river valley after conquering it and not adopting the sustainable agricultural practices it's traditional inhabitants had developed over millennia. turned the place into a desert. at the same time, arabs were spreading their civilization around the indian ocean while europe was at peak dark ages.

the only people who should truly be ashamed of who they are is sub-saharan africans. australasians get a pass because they rarely ever pretend they are anything more than they are.

Fair enough. Islam really did send you guys back to the stone age. Make persia great again.

oh, one enormous contribution arabs made to western civilization was the introduction of deductive reasoning and the re-introduction of aristotle. aristotle translated from arabic played an enormous role in sparking the renaissance, his works had mostly been lost or warped in europe in favor of plato who's teachings were easier to reconcile with christianity.

You are funny also,so hats off to you as well.
Based and Redpilled

The Brit user already explained who Morien was.
But ofc in your retarded mind non-white means black right?

But then you tossed logic and reason out the window in favor of mysticism.

I thought the King Arthur legend was like older than all that but I guess not

lol arabs are dipshits who steal and then claim they always had it truly nigger tier

Sir Moron
Ok then

>MedievalPoC

Lol literally getting their info from a tumblrtard who thinks everyone important was black.

What is next?
King Arthur was actuslly Queen Arthuria
>in b4 Takeuchi was right

>so an African descendant wouldn't be our of place.
>North Africa
>Antiquity
>Black

>SmartNews
Seems legit, I'd be a fool not to trust them.

KNIGHTZ N SHIT