So user, I hear you want to close your borders to stop people like me from living in your country...

So user, I hear you want to close your borders to stop people like me from living in your country. That's too bad :( I just wanted to live a happy life away from my war torn homeland.

Attached: 1523257985516.jpg (960x960, 163K)

Ok then fill out the paperwork like everyone else. Immigrants of value don't need to force their way into a country as part of a caravan.

Tough shit.

You and all 30 of your male relatives

Kindly fuck off
Also your not wearing hijab so you’re a Muslim roastie

That’s gonna be a double no from me

I'm a secular Muslim, and I'm fleeing my male relatives.

Yeah, uh, get out roastie.

This is seriously the most moronic shit for open borders ever. No one falls for it.

Your country is fine. The United States and Israel seek to topple the Assad regime to institute globohomo neoliberal capitalism which will destroy your culture and people. Please stay in Syria and support your men, keep Syria great.

fpbp

Convert to Christianity, call Mohammed a pedo, burn a koran or two, and then you're allowed in.

If this roastie toastie bitch was in Syria she would have been raped into a fucking puddle by now. Really, the only thing left would be that those fake eyebrows adn eyelashes. All else would be fucked into dust by muslim rape gangs.

What can you give to us to help us against jews? Ask tourself this.

show flag

another burger lecturing people on countries he knows nothing about.

Is this a trap or a tranny? I get the terms confused...

>if this roastie toastie bitch was in Syria she would have been raped into a fucking puddle by now.
How do you figure?

please stay in your backwarts desert and keep your religion there.

He's a boomer

I'l give you you 5 euros to suck my ass.

Fuck off sandnigger

I don't give a shit about your "war torn land" it could be a prosperous paradise I wouldn't give a shit

when did middle eastern women get so god damn hot

Attached: 1492011382343.png (646x646, 756K)

tough shit. do it somewhere else.

A secular Muslim?
Now that's an oxymoron.

So im a female and im the most pampered and privileged human on the planet.

Why don't you feel bad for me and realize how much of a poor victim i am?

Attached: 1540165410762m.jpg (728x1024, 228K)

Ba’athist patriots would never flee Syria, only Kurdish commies and Al Nusra sympathizers would.

We don't want to live with you. Dumb sandnigger. Fix your own problems.

It's not you dear, it's those alien demons, under jhad banner; that's closed @ the moment to Syria.

you have no dignity

Go back to your country sand niggers. Go spread your shitty low iq genes somewhere else.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (585x329, 71K)

It's a lock that she has a hairy butthole. Stick with the white chicks.

Attached: white 6.jpg (599x1050, 73K)

Gay larp