Why do people think Sandy hook was fake?

there is so much evidence showing how it happened

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-12-14-at-2.26.44-PM-1200x734.png (1200x734, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FWN9f
youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zlaco6M9oMw
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can attest that those look like photographs of people, which may or may not be computer generated. But where is the proof?

My Tamagotchi died at Sandy Hook and I can assure you it really happened

RIP, Shuggie...
F

Attached: 1516846421064.jpg (612x612, 226K)

I watched all the archived news footage from beginning to end and they didn't show anything. Big traffic jam with people wandering around and stupid action shots

Attached: sandy hook action scene.jpg (534x401, 48K)

>so much evidence

except, you know, physical evidence. How are there no photos or video? I'm not saying it was faked, but the laughing dad makes me wonder. Who has a good giggle after their kid is killed?

rip tamaggotchi

Attached: 1441813800416.jpg (300x400, 31K)

Where is any of this evidence you speak of? We don't even have evidence of the bodies... And they tore down the school.

Attached: 1529803123013.png (1000x1293, 553K)

I see Erica Lafferty's name there in the email lists. two days after the shooting

Attached: sandy hook mail.jpg (2568x2704, 1.66M)

they used younger pictures of these kids to be the "victims". it's pretty simple.

Attached: 1526391445409.jpg (2172x2536, 1.85M)

why would i be fake though?

Lanza obviously was severely mentally ill and completely socially isolated. Nobody knows what warped reality his diseased brain was conjuring up.

I dont think Adam Lanza was ever a real human

See this.
No video footage seen (even though it "exists"). No bodies, not even the parents saw them. No fucking school since they torn it down, foundation and all. I live in CT and people here don't even believe it, most haven't even heard of sandy hook before the fucking shooting.

Fuck you shills - my ex-wife’s son was friends with some of those children killed.

>>Not even a single picture of the crime scene

Attached: red111kkr -- 0476 -- jnj111bke'.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

if u saw the interviews with the parents, they saw the bodies

aren't there pictures and even a few short videos of him? Doesn't his father still live and even gave 1-2 interviews?

Hahaha! Shut up, user. That shit got me for a second

of course not

imgur.com/a/FWN9f

you're right it definitely happened

Attached: 1529247195549.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA

Attached: Adam-Lanza_2429494b.jpg (620x387, 65K)

Not really. The very few pictures I've seen look like a weird amalgamation of various kids. That hair is just weird. And I haven't seen any videos so if they do have those, my theory would instantly be proven false. Provided it actually looks like him.
Also, I've carried gear similar to what he supposedly carried. And it's a bit strenuous. I'm 6 foot, 180ish and I WAS (lol) in good ass shape. That little boylet couldn't have weighed more than 100 pounds. And he carried all that stuff? I dunno, user... that coupled with all the weird parents and the general disrepair of the school. Something is fishy

if anybody thinks this isn't a the same guy, you need to be shoved into an oven

Attached: sandyhoaxwheeler.png (495x784, 405K)

did you know Peter Lanza three aliases. He only give 1 sit down interview to some guy named Andrew Solomon. Sandy Hook is full of fake names and fake people. Adam Lanza is based on Ryan Lanza

Attached: 1533844688635.png (2288x817, 665K)

how many aliases did "nancy lanza" have? anne haddad springs to mind

that footage & photo are from like 2005-2006.

look at all the different versions of this adam character. They use two people for the adam character

Attached: ryan lanza2.jpg (1624x1954, 656K)

Why fake it though?

What does one get from this?

And why invent a person, just get some crazy homeless guy, claim it's him and let him disappear?

can't go to jail for setting up a mass murder if nobody died. plus, govt false flags are LEGAL

2 of those photos are ryan, also kids age u know that right

I think they take bits and pieces from different people and create Nancy. Like Nancy Lanza was a stock broker, kindergarten teacher, sometimes shes a regular down at the bar, shes always travelling all over the world, shes a gun nut prepper.

Attached: nancy.jpg (635x587, 94K)

yea Ryan is one of the faces they use for young adam

you're such a retarded little shill

I would bet money Ryan is the one who sat around at home playing video games and posting as smiggles.

Attached: ryan lanza sandy hook.png (815x690, 143K)

A crazy hobo wouldn't push as much of the "guns in the home are dangerous" agenda. Crazy hobo = boogeyman. The narrative about the neighbor kid who flipped out and grabbed some guns from his house and killed a bunch of kids is scary enough to make people vote against guns. So, if you're asking, "qui bono" (and I think you are), it helped to further the attempt at a gun grab. Taking away the second amendment would be the most important step in enslaving the people. Maybe "enslaving" is a bit much, but it's the basic idea

>What does one get from this?
taking guns away from Americans is the only way to take over the USA

If Sandy Hook is a hoax then what happened to Adam mother?

Never looked into much but the mortgage payoffs Xmas eve were pretty weird

so you guys believe it's a false flag to abolish the 2nd?

Didn't work at all though. Why is that?

its more then guns. excuse to tear down the shitty school and replace it with state of the art $50 million dollar building. GE pouring money into sandy hook. All the players got paid big. Those sandy hook parents are still making money off the fake shooting

Attached: GE.png (926x1392, 611K)

They can't take them by force and they haven't managed to convince gun owners to give them up voluntarily.

she only existed in some old photos & emails.

Attached: nancy lanza.jpg (641x582, 67K)

you should start asking why they wanted to be found out eventually

Ok, why?

And: Do they?

>You were always SO talented! I am still in the same place but getting to the point where I may want a smaller house. I travel a lot, spend time with friends, work with a couple of charities. Low key life and very happy.
>A little bit of everywhere... Boston, New York, Maine, Toronto, London, San Francisco, Nantucket, Charlotte, Baltimore...that covers this year
always travelling

It was fake the same way 9-11 was. Inside job preplanned and allowed to happen by people who are supposed to stop this stuff.

to track who is smart enough to figure it out

now, i'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing to be one of the awake people. i suspect it's not good, but who knows

the day of the shooting they locate this old lady.."oh yea that's Peter Lanza's sister in law"
Never mentions adam once

youtube.com/watch?v=Zlaco6M9oMw

archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality

Low production values, High knowledge content.
Fully recommended if you have 3 hours to spare.

correction. This is the day after the shooting which makes it even worse

Attached: 1541010039521.png (1200x734, 1.6M)

It was used to pass legislation in the state putting more restrictions on firearm ownership. I forget exactly what the legislation entailed but if you doubt it look it up yourself.

You fuckers are so stupid and delusional it’s unbelievable.
>th-there’s no crime scene photos!
There are, and obviously they’re not going to show you the ones of dead babies.

read this stuff

nah there's no photos

Attached: HSEEP DHS.jpg (474x657, 72K)

Lenny Pozner please go away

Those guys here have a point though:

Look at Columbine, we have camera footage, we have at least 2 pictures of Eric and Dylan's corpses, we have photos of the inside of the school afterwards.

imgur.com/a/FWN9f
imgur.com/a/FWN9f
imgur.com/a/FWN9f
imgur.com/a/FWN9f

YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

Attached: xEyIth3.png (858x569, 440K)

Obama did 23 anti-gun EOs you dumb kraut

Attached: obama_gun_control_kids.jpg (545x600, 139K)

Sandy Hook represented a soft false flag. As long as nobody gets hurt then hundreds of thousands of people would be involved and never retook the truth. the media would never allow it anyway.

big fucking deal

they couldn't show dead Adam because there is no Adam Lanza

>Americans on this board: How can't you know any minute detail of US politics and law? WTF? Idiot!

>Also Americans on this board: LOL, look at all those non-Americans so informed and invested into our politics, fucking cucks

>3-4 blood questionable blood stains
>26 people declared dead in first 10 minutes of investigation, no ambulances carting away people, no triage with people, no kids, people walking in circles

It's real, goys! Now give the police your guns or else!

Attached: sandyhook.png (644x937, 73K)

>Who has a good giggle after their kid is killed?
could've been divorced and paying child support

>so much evidence
Shiw me a body.

I remember watching all the footage live. It was a real shit show. I remember being confused as to if it was still ongoing. Then I was wondering how the media got there so fast. I guess it was already over by the time they got there but it was confusing. With the Vegas shooting I went to bed hearing 8 people had been killed and woke up to find out way, way more had died.

Here's the principal, shitty quality because it's from a news camera.

Attached: xEyIth3.png (600x485, 410K)

Rolling

I dont see a body i see pixels

newtown bee are the ones who took the early famous photos. They basically newton propaganda & they still fucked up the story. Or maybe they released an early version of the fake shooting

Attached: newtown bee.jpg (1200x728, 200K)

get the fuck out of here with this shit

yes. looks exactly like the principal

:(

kek

not a body at all

Attached: sandhook4.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Because the dad wore swat gear.

Because the kids are still alive.

Becauae drill teams happened to be in area that day.

Because shooter is too weak to carry all those guns.

Because shooter’s photo looks like a photo of his older brother

Because the whole townsfolk are fucking creepy weirdos

I know I'm probably wasting my time but I just love making you faggots invent more cop-outs.

Attached: 121412_NEWTOWN_jbn-4.jpg (640x426, 106K)

Why did people find the kids in other states later?

Why did the "murderer" die 2 days earlier 3 states over?

Why did the guns change?

Why was the school torn down a year later?

Why did they prevent all 3rd party investigations?

Why do they have Hollywood style walking in and out of the fire station to make it look busy?

Why do they have crisis actors there?

don't forget when Obama picked them up on airforce one & then the Wheeler's gave the state of the union address

Wow who could be in there?

Stinky digipoo

>first responders running around looking for injured and survivors
>bodies bleeding out all over the place
>avoid stepping in any pools of blood and leaving prints anywhere

A moved goalpost perhaps? Probably not tho, it's shaped more like a body.

we should make signs that say "it's okay to hate niggers" imagine how many libtards we will troll.

You’re miming what the media tells you

>Andrew Solomon
>Solomon
>freemasonry

the "journalist" only took 5 pics and got a pic of a "dead" adult.. where are the bodies of the kids?

congrats, you got fooled again

Attached: sandyhook23.png (599x543, 541K)

Well that sure proves it all it CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence sure has me turned around.

This is the Rabbit Hole, user. All news is fake, all history is fake, it’s to keep us under mind control

Only "photographs" according to the coroner.

Oh shit the guy brought image macros with stuff circled on them. Proof! It was all a hoax!

Also I'm a paid government employee and we're watching you. We had the power to fake this mass shooting with hundreds of people involved and have the full weight of the most powerful government in the world, but we cant figure out how to stop you from posting these for some reason. Pls stop.

Easier to disappear someone who doesn’t exist than a homeless person. You can completely control the narrative.

Because it was in the news.

Also pls give us your gunz.

>shitty quality because it's from a news camera
Professional news photographers and video camera-men have top-quality equipment you faggot. There is no way in hell a camera-man from a news crew would be taking pictures with an early 2000's potatocam.

the sign circled was donated by Dept of homeland security. The people who organize the whole operation

Attached: sandy hook homeland security.png (1277x708, 660K)

I see you can't debunk any of the pics I've posted, shill faggot

Now continue to suck that AIDS dick, you pathetic nigger

Attached: sandyhook22.jpg (738x527, 58K)

Fake