Nations are built by migrants, pope says

cruxnow.com/vatican/2018/10/30/nations-are-built-by-migrants-pope-says/

Attached: img_20181031_064147.jpg (640x400, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 12&version=NRSV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_the_Centurion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name a nation that wasn't built by migrants. I'm waiting...

If I say Poland, you will claim that we all came from Africa, right?

>christcuck says some christcuck shit
Oh man, that's so shocking. You're telling me Christian's are race-traitors? That's so shocking.

But I already have a nation, and I've seen the shitty nations they've built. Not interested.

the US

literally the opposite of truth, they are DESTROYED by migrants.

>Throughout the Antiquity period, many distinct ancient ethnic groups populated the regions of what is now Poland in an era that dates from about 400 BC to 500 AD. These groups are identified as Celtic, Sarmatian, Slavic, Baltic, and Germanic tribes. Also, recent archeological findings in the Kujawy region, confirmed the presence of the Roman Legions on the territory of Poland.
Straight from Wikipedia
Try again sweetie

You're infinitely retarded and you should feel bad about what you just said. That was so fucking stupid.

Attached: IMG_20181024_172019.jpg (699x663, 94K)

The pope rapes children

literally any state that wasn't a former colony.

Every nation Is built by Its own people not Its aliens

Christkikes, never change.

Attached: 1528933045595.png (720x318, 49K)

>B-b-b Not True Christcukery

Attached: 6f7.png (649x633, 639K)

>derpity derpity my nation!
>derpity derpity my country!
Ummm... ooookay?

Hey, alt right idiots.
See this?
That's where your ancestors come from.
Feel stupid yet?

Attached: Pangea_political.jpg (1600x1587, 443K)

Based Papa is not wrong. He just says muslims/africans will create a new nation in Europe. So we have to not let it happen

Jesus gets mad at jews for running money changing services in the synagogue. Why would Jewsus get so mad? Well the bible says to tithe 10% to the church if people are wasting their money outside of the church before entering it. That would obviously piss off Jesus.
Leviticus 27:30; Numbers 18:26; Deuteronomy 14:24; 2 Chronicles 31:5; Malachi 3:9-10; 2 Chronicles 31:5
1 Corinthians 16:2
James 1:5

Attached: 1531387684472.png (750x952, 846K)

Pope DildoFag the Niggerteenth.
Srsly...Fuck this guy

The """pope""" has been a fucking pawn this entire time & made it blatantly obviously from a long time ago

Attached: 1429671950287.gif (499x512, 892K)

Jesus was angry at Capitalists because he was a Communist.

Fuck off, m8. Christianity say nothing of such. This is Pope's private opinion. Also Benedict's resignation is pissing me off more by the day.

Apage protestantas

Attached: dffa49bf5078027904ef9bb7f15270bf.jpg.png (789x1175, 1.57M)

Poland bust out those pope meme

Attached: 1533191170481.jpg (640x640, 79K)

This is the problem with Catholicism. When the big guy is subverted by the devil he drags all his followers down to hell with him. Every Catholic is going to burn in hell.

Now for their actual policies... The popes even invited and maintained jewish comunities in Italy, shielding them from persecution, while consenting with their usury privileges, and even with the banking practices of the Rothschilds...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

"If you worship your enemy, you are defeated. If you adopt your enemy's religion you are enslaved. If you breed with your enemy you are destroyed." - Ancient Greek quote

Attached: 1520473112119.png (625x605, 54K)

FUck the pope.

"You should let your country get overrun by sub 70 IQ Muslims because at one point you country had ither Europeans moving in there."

The Vatican.

Lets also look into christians view on race mixing.
Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
Spiritual Semites
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8

Jeremiah 13:23
Moses married an Cushite (Ethiopian) negress. look at numbers 12. heres a link if your illiterate biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 12&version=NRSV

>But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
Titus 3:9

Attached: 1513664118410.png (800x1106, 100K)

>the great Schism is nearly 1000 years old
The Slavs dodged this bullet flying for a millennium.

Francis Is a fucking faggot se need a new pope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelius_the_Centurion
>The baptism of Cornelius is an important event in the history of the early Christian church, along with the conversion and baptism of the Ethiopian eunuch. The Christian church was first formed around the original disciples and followers of Jesus, all of whom were Jewish. All males in that community were circumcised and observed the Law of Moses. The reception of Cornelius sparked a conversation among the Jewish leaders of the new Christian church, culminating in the decision to allow Gentiles to become Christians without conforming to Jewish requirements for circumcision, as recounted in Acts 15(Acts 15).

Jesus disciple literally baptized a black in the bible
> And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.
>And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of ETHIOPIA, an eunuch
>Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
>And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
Acts 8: 27 - 39

>The Ethiopians were white as well
Not according to the bible or DNA so wheres your proof?
>Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? (Jeremiah 13:23)
Notice it says a Ethiopian cant change his skin, White people can change thier skin when they go out into the sun their skin changes from sun burn to red then to brown, When black people go out into the sun their skin stays black IT DOES NOT CHANGE The Ethiopian cant change his skin so they have to be black to fit that definition

Also according to DNA tests their is no white admixture among the Ethiopian population

Attached: 1535906133292.png (1495x1195, 1.15M)

Well its good then that Islam is growing so fast in Europe in a decade from now jews will be forced completely out of the continent.

The Vatican is not a nation

Attached: 5dc91580ede94e22e40bbb0cb6df05b3.jpg (899x1200, 183K)

Islam is dog shit as well. It will have the same outcome as christkikery.

Attached: 1515529487441.jpg (909x724, 280K)

I hate him so much
fucking jesuit

Attached: 1076724-over9000_super.jpg (432x345, 39K)

Highly unlikely compared with christianity its very strong morally and cant be defeated from the inside.

Why diesnt. Italy just jail all the vatican?

>catholicism

shiggy

Attached: cath2909.jpg (812x676, 204K)

All priests should be Jailed desu death to Protestants Christianity and Catholicism.

Mike Savage and a caller were talking about how the charity racket is dependent on stuff like this caravan and migrant waves - and is VERY lucrative. The Catholics are BIG into it along with other Evangelicals and of course Jews and (((secular))) charities.

Attached: 3B9250AD-5AA4-4103-AE26-B398922C7659.jpg (194x223, 50K)

If the Pope is gay then God himself is also gay.

This is the same "pope" who claims hell doesn't exist and that everyone goes to heaven but that pedophilia scandals hitting the church are the works of Satan. Fuck bergoglio, and fuck the council who elected that literal communist faggot

Christianity is gay and false

Death to Christianity death to the bible false God and cult

Not to late for orthodoxy polebro.

Attached: 0E523E6E-6323-46E4-813E-F919E5FA886F.jpg (812x676, 183K)

Yup, Rome was destroyed like that. But also it eroded itself from within first. Just like the Western nations are doing.
Anyway, is there a source of this quote of Pope anyway? he has to be the most missquotted Pope in history.
Christianity doesn't worship Jews. Moreover it had strong hints of antisemitism through the ages.
Bible says otherwise
Daniel 2:43
Deuteronomy 7:3-4
2 Corinthians 6:14
Matthew 7:16-20
It's more about culture mixing, but in practice race and culture is the same. Unless you're murrican. Your nose is showing, shlomo
>Jesus disciple literally baptized a black in the bible
I see nothing wrong with that.

Poles moved to Africa, evolved into apes (Africans), and those apes then migrated to Europe and over the course of millennia evolved into whites. The genetics of the native Pole have remain unchanged.

Augustus caesar called son of God jesus calls himself son of God, get crucified.

Christcuckery strikes again!

Attached: 8780435140234.jpg (1600x900, 168K)

Bible is false.

I can confirm. I was there.

Take all the Jewish influence away from Catholicism, it becomes renamed Paganism, take all the Pagan aspects away from Catholicism, it becomes full fledged Judaism.

The nations are already built. Immigration now will certainly build a nation, but it will need to destroy the one that currently exists first. Thats the issue.

Now go commit suicide.

>Trying this hard

Yes. LEGAL, CIVILIZED and ENTHUSTIASTIC migrants.

not RAPISTS, FREELOADERS, and ILLEGALS

all religion that were created in the Mediterranean region are very similar including the Roman and Greek religion , so there is really no surprise that Christianity has things in common with older religions

No.

Death to Christianity Christ Bible and Jesus.

i'm so glad in my past life as Christopher
Columbus i killed all of those non whites
to establish this great nation. you're
welcome everyone.

i can see how everyone of you non whites
take what i did for granted and many of
my own.

Attached: i am first.jpg (625x473, 154K)

>Wtf I love unbridled globalism now.
Good fucking argument.

>poles confirmed for ultimate beings
>no need for evolution since they are already perferct

Good catholic=dead catholic

Death to the papist faggots, child raping monsters.

I would love to burn you all alive like the satanists scum you all are

The Pope is quite literally leader of a country where no births occur.

And I know about a good destination of that walk.

Attached: f1476266a2cfbb75f2cb7021ee13dd52-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 189K)

We need to make some distinctions about the meaning of nation, state, and country.

First of all, a nation is a people. Nations are built by powerful families and clans forming more or less homogeneous cultures.

Second, a state is the ruling body, which can be a coalition of nations or a single nation, or even a discrete nation ruling over another nation (think the Indian caste system or other hereditary nobilities).

Third, a country is a land either ruled by a state or inhabited by a nation. You can be in the country of the United States, or in Yankee country.

A nation cannot be built by migrants. It can only be built by homogenizing forces of culture. For a nation to be created, it must homogenized, thus, there must be a cessation of "migration", (which from nation to nation is technically miscegenation). Nations are not built by miscegenators, this is obvious.

Now, are countries built by migrants (which I assume is what the pope *really* meant to say)? No, the very concept of the country is to delineate the line at which one's territory begins and the other's ends. The concept of the country is exclusionary. Is infrastructure built by migrants? No, what reason would they have to build? Only those who inhabit and control the land over generations can possibly benefit from the creation of infrastructure. They commission and pay for the creation of infrastructure, and whether native or alien hands lay the brick is of little concern.

The pope is controlled by evil influences. Can anyone point to the exact moment that the Catholic church first took a loan from the Rothschilds? I'd imagine such an event took place in the late 1800s.

We are a nation of citizens. "We the PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" Not we the people of the world.

Clean my toilet, mieskonigger

the only thing good this pope could do is to get murdered by some illegal immigrant from botswana so that we'd have a legit casus to kick the shit out of the scum the leftists have allowed to enter.
God dammit this Pope is the worst since the antipopes of the Avignon line.

>migrants

Thats dishonest terminology and you know it.

>race
>confederate memeflag
>christcuc

Attached: JPEG_1539288121269_7408944651008396477.jpg (4000x4000, 855K)