That neighbour whore put 3 candles on the grave

>that neighbour whore put 3 candles on the grave
>I will put more!
>Poles spend 1 billion Euro every fucking year on flowers and candles in 2 fucking holiday days!

Why are Christians retarded enough to invest in dead people? Weren't they supposed to be in heaven and not in a fucking grave 30 years later?

Attached: grave-lights-196074_960_720.jpg (960x640, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USf4_YqhWlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know that this holiday is not about candles and those are only bonus right? It's to pray for the soul of dead relatives... And GTFO from other people money, if they want to buy candles to put on graves it's not you'r buisness gimbusie jeden XD

I guess Asians are retarded too, because they will literally put down their life savings in gifts to make sure their dead ancestors are properly revered throughout the Spring Festival month (Chinese New Years).
Revering in the intangible is how ordinary people go beyond the mundane material existence. It's why the spirit literally breathes in Asian countries, and the spirit has completely abandoned the strip mall West.

Attached: 330px-Offerings_to_the_Gods.jpg (330x263, 25K)

Protip : dead people don't need your shit as they are dead.

I know what you mean OP. We can also cut corners by forgoing coffins and gravestones and simply tossing grandpa into the mandated decomposing pile.

Pro tip: You are wasteland of any higher element. You know this, deep down, at the end of the night, when your morbid thoughts go to how much your life sucks. I know this, because, well, I have eyes to see.
You are more dead inside than any body in the earth.

Who the fuck are you? I feel great and my life is meaningful. People who are slaves to religions and media are NPC automatons.

Why do you feel the need to justify yourself to me? Be secure in your sterile, antiseptic existence.
By the way, I'm not religious either. But you are severely missing something in your right, if you think the spiritual conduct of billions has anything wrong to it.
Look inside yourself and find what's seriously wrong, my dude.

Attached: nicholas-roerich-en-no-gyoja-friend-of-the-travelers.jpg (1000x610, 165K)

>Why do you feel the need to justify yourself to me?
You accused me and disrespected me in your post. Also I needed to bump my thread. Are you retarded?

"You disrespected me!"
>t. Internet warrior
Are we in the same thread? If memory serves me right, you just disrespected millions of Poles, going so far as to call them retarded and whores, as well as billions who also have the same practices. But you're on the defensive because the lens was turned back on one individual. I guess it doesn't feel so good when the eye looks back, now does it?

Attached: confucius-the-fair-1925.jpg (1147x870, 92K)

You can't disrespect NPC's.

Hence why I gladly shit all over you with a smile.

Attached: roerich-museum-moscow.jpg (558x436, 37K)

>Angry gimbus atheist detected

Attached: OP.png (403x448, 53K)

Gimbuses aren't a thing now.
PiS destroyed gymnasia overnight. Many pissed of teachers.

Gimbus is a state of mind my dude

OP is gay this is a cute animu girls thread nao!

Attached: 0314A90AC62842399A4D5374B0D560B1.gif (480x270, 885K)

Attached: 1371499342535.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

Attached: 1426439020721.png (500x743, 329K)

Attached: 1451188681455.gif (500x489, 2M)

You can't bump with multiple consecutive posts dumb dumb.

Attached: 1412810487817999.jpg (800x579, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=USf4_YqhWlw

Attached: himawari.png (2551x2576, 539K)

Why do secularists subscribe to racial egalitarianism as an a priori moral good when the only justification for it morally comes entirely from Christian scripture and Christian humanist ethics?
PS pagans made offering on behalf of the dead, too. Leaving offerings at graves is a unqiuely human behavior that appears with the beginnings of human social organization. Are you even human, OP?

No 3DPD please

Attached: 1477274041863.jpg (960x960, 159K)

Why should everybody be a neurotic, degenerate middle class professional with no family

Pagan superstition that was absorbed by the Catholic Church. Jesus himself stated that when someone's dead, it's game over

*[[Luke 16:24-27]] KJV*
>And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
>But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
>And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Attached: 1540756970817.png (623x1000, 169K)

>cant afford CANDLES a few times a YEAR

Kys

Attached: animugurl6564.jpg (740x417, 55K)

>my life has meaning!
Thats why he is here sperging

Attached: animugurl5667.jpg (405x428, 65K)

Attached: animugurl3654.jpg (448x550, 67K)

>entirely from Christian scripture
Are you retarded? Morality comes from genetics and evolution.

It's not too late-desu

Attached: 1538196901601m.jpg (1024x782, 246K)

To remember and honor them you dense cunt. I wish Hitler had exterminated more of you degenerates.

Dead people don't care about honor. They are dead.

the people living still care about them, god you are denser than lead. I someone I love dies, Im not going to just throw them in a hole amd forget about them, I am going to lay down flowers and visit their grave routinely to remember the good moments I had with them. Idc if youre an atheist or not, you can still fondly remember deceased loved ones. All this nihilistic bullshit wont resonate well with normal people.

I don't have to spend money and go to the fucking cementary to respwct what dead people did when they were alive. Buying candlew and standing there is subhuman level of respect. No respect!

>2018
>investing in holocaust memorials

Their bodies aren't them. Remember them all you want but keeping a gravestone pet is retarded. Mentally adult people understand what dead brain mean.

you just dont understand it, a candle or flower isn’t that much money, and to alot of christians we feel that the dead can see what we do akd how we feel, so placing a candle or boquet is simoly a way of physically showing our feeling for the deceased.

Im never going to reason wigh someone like you, you are a nihilistic atheist with a blatant disdain for theists, so I’ll let you believe whatever you want, just remember that billions of other people hold a completely different take on remembering the dead.

Attached: Yaranaika.jpg (800x772, 184K)

I think no amount of shit you dump on an empty grave will make any difference. You do it to show other fags how "respectful" you are by spending money. Tfu! Learn how to show respect in a non NPC way.

And if morality comes entirely from genetics and evolution (which I agree it does), there is no reason to hold racial egalitarianism as an a priori moral good, in fact such a view is subversive to any healthy population and society.
So why do the overwhelming majority of atheists in the West subscribe to Christian humanist derived secular humanist ethics?
If religion is the opium of the masses, then egalitarianism is the heroin of the masses and the secular left are its biggest pushers.

>Dead people don't care about honor.
How do you know, have you been dead? How can you speak to what conditions they can or cannot experience?

idc what you think, you are just an irrelevant miserable pole. There is no genuine point or result from plcing down flowers or candles, it is simply a symbolic gesture to remember the dead, and I will continue to do such regardless of what you and others think of it. Have a good day, and hopefully you can find christ in the future.

Grave offering behavior, religious thinking and religious narrative is a naturally evolved part of the human condition, do you think this cognitive-behavioral schema evolved for no reason whatsoever? If it was a detrimental cognitive-behavioral trait, would it not have been selected against? In fact, those who engage in such cognitive-behavioral schema can be shown to be more biologically productive than nihilistic atheists, so wouldn't those who don't behave in such a manner as honoring the dead be the ones with a problem?

>So why do the overwhelming majority of atheists in the West subscribe to Christian humanist derived secular humanist ethics?
Protip : they don't and your source is shit.

Who the fuck are "WE"!?
Last time I checked we were supposed to be liberal hippies. All Atheists are the same person. You fucking idiots pissed me off.

Why do so many circumcized burgers commit suicide?

A pointless tradition is a ploy designed to make you buy shit from merchants.

I think that people above 120 IQ are smart enough to not need religion to tell them what to do and when.

Oh so you don't believe in racial egalitarianism and progressivist ideological positions? I hope you're a fascist as that's the only ideological worldview consistent with Darwinistic and Nietzschean principles.
>Why do so many circumcized burgers commit suicide?
Well, the nations with the highest suicide rates in the West are Scandis and we have a significant Scandi-descended population in the US, so I'd imagine there's a connection.

>I think that people above 120 IQ are smart enough to not need religion to tell them what to do and when.
Why do you think that? Everyone needs a spiritual ideal, a moral code deriving from something transcending their own individual condition, and ritualistic behavior and the imposition of meaning such behavior confers, or I hypothesize everyone needs them as every human society has spawned such phenonema and those lacking such features in their lives can be shown to have lower quality life experiences and increased tendencies to detrimental and maladaptive behaviors.

You can either
a) repeat gay traditions for nothing
or
b) make a real impact on humanity and get remembered by people regardles if they are retarded enough to come to my empty grave or not

Make some shit candles and place them on random graves.

>a) repeat gay traditions for nothing
Those "gay traditions" were the foundations for successful societies which were capable of self-propagation for centuries, even millennia. But hey, let's toss them out because, change = progress = good, amirite?

You what? Before Jews came here Slavic societies were fine just fine.

Honoring of the dead and grave offerings is something all European Pagan cultures did. Pretty sure everyone but niggers and abos independently practiced grave offerings.

How do you know why they did it and what they felt? They had no writing. No written record of that.

Gay traditions are fine so long as they don't interfere too much with reality or impoverish you. It's the little things that make a community.

>How do you know why they did it and what they felt?
Because I'm a human of European descent, so I think I'm clued into the reasoning of the Ancestors seeing as I'm an inheritor of their cognitive and behavioral traits.

>Because I'm a human of European descent, so I think I'm clued into the reasoning of the Ancestors
Logical fallacy. You know only what you have experienced. No written data from that period from before you were born. We don't know.