Today I was walking downtown Lisbon when I see a very tall blonde haired blue eyed couple...

Today I was walking downtown Lisbon when I see a very tall blonde haired blue eyed couple, clearly from Sweden strolling like most tourists

But there was something peculiar about them

They had two kids with them, and they were both fucking niggers

Why Sweden, WHY?

Attached: angry pepe.jpg (583x583, 45K)

I wish my hair was still blonde...

We need to reserve a subculture for young women to grow in.m instead of letting Jews do it.

A Swedish couple with nigger kids is weird, so yeah, I don't know what that is about.

dont lie

Attached: pepepe.jpg (730x410, 30K)

They flew to there to adopt those Portuguese kids.

t.

Attached: amerimutt.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

>upset_pepe.jpg
>Jow Forums, today I was in public and saw literally hundreds of blonde haired, blue eyed white women fucking niggers IN THE STREET, is it over bros???

*Angolan

There is a swedish girl at my university who's always hanging out with a pack of feral nigger "athletes". It seems like every other white woman wants to have a relationship with some dumb immigrant.

I've personally become involved with an Indian chick (with the dot) who's parents are doctors and engineers. But it's not as though I wouldn't get involved with a white woman if they weren't such god awful idiots.

The kids were fucking niggers?

They are probably just portuguese children that they adopted

Not even. In fact, adoptions have dropped drastically in Sweden these past decade. Was more popular in the 80s / 90s.

Attached: mfof-statistik-adoptioner-2016.jpg (516x383, 36K)

so her husband is a literal cuck and let the black man plant his seed in his wife?

kek

You know thats just a Jow Forums meme right.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

Kek, who do you think you're fooling sven?

Is that a goat?

Maybe her pussy was broke and she can't have kids?

no its not, I saw a swedish couple with nigger children right in front of my eyes

No, you saw a blonde couple with niggers. Swedes are not the only blonde ones in the world my man.

The first mulatto that I met has a Swedish mother, he says he’s Swedish african American.

Could have been Germans.

ahahahhahahah

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I see that shit too. The worst part is when the mother is a coal burner and the cuck raises the kids like they were his.

Attached: diversidade_2.jpg (666x862, 286K)

I can tell a difference between a blonde German and a Swede from watching football

não foram os mesmo que eu? vi-os dentro do armazem do chiado

Were the niglets mixed, or full nigger? One answer leads to a Swedish "man" being a cuck (shocker) and the other is nigger adoption instead of having actual kids.

The second reason leads to the Swede being a cuck too.

Nope. I've already seen more then one of this tourist couples with niggers. I've even seen Portuguese couples with rape mutts. Most of the time I see shit like this is near tourist places in Lisbon.

Attached: portugueses_selecao.png (700x501, 564K)

they looked 100% nigger

also mom was giving dad orders

Latvian, did I guess correctly?

There is only one “white” looking dude, what the fuck are you faggots doing?

(((They))) got us really hard after they took down our monarchy.

Attached: 6gorillion_slaves.png (1610x1108, 1008K)

>Wild guessing + blind faith in memes = retarded OP
Sweden does not even show up on this chart

Attached: amerimutts cuckoldry.jpg (1783x913, 294K)

I wonder why...

Attached: sweden_yes13.webm (1368x768, 1.56M)

I forgot that coelho was a Jew name.

Boomers, they also do that here, live in a small village and MY FUCKING BOOMER NEIGHBOR ADOPTED 3 NIGLET CHILDREN