Why is netflix so racist against gingers?

Why is netflix so racist against gingers?

Why do they hate redheads so much? Every single show that was supposed to have a redhead character they change it.

Attached: file.png (1241x845, 1.47M)

1. This is silly
2. That actress has the EXACT same face as that character, so they clearly were selecting for visual similarity
3. That is the most unnatural shade of red imaginable, so her dying her hair won't be a problem.

Because you beta cucks will buy any fucking thing kikes throw at you

That is clearly a brown girl. There is no visual similarity. No amount of wigs and makeup can change her ethnicity and different bone structure.

You need to have a soul in order to be a good actor

The bone structure is the same. Are you blind?

kek is this for real?

The face looks the same.

unfortunetly

Different eyes, different nose, different mouth, different skin, different hair.
I think both of you may be autistic

I had little hope for the show from the very start so it's fine, more reason to finish the books I suppose

what did people expect? its Netflix
its cute you had hopes, now swollow the red pill

Who is the retarded polish guy that decided to give the movie's right to Netflix aka the Cultural Marxism Propaganda Machine of the Internet movie industry which is 10 times worse than Hollywood in terms of jewish kikery ?

Attached: wakanda_casting_2.png (136x102, 12K)

better format

Attached: wakanda_casting_1.jpg (2453x4655, 704K)

poles would sell their mothers for the right price, you know it

Source?

Attached: 1525863097055.jpg (730x1095, 130K)

i mean why is aways redheads that are changed?

>2. That actress has the EXACT same face as that character, so they clearly were selecting for visual similarity
imagine being an 80 IQ faceblind mutt goblino
how do you even tie your own fucking shoelaces

Because redheads are almost exclusively of European ancestry.

t. green eyed redhead

Just fuck you netflix! Goddman, the majority of Cosplayers looks ten thousand times better than this thing!

Attached: KqYqENa.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Ciri wasn't a ginger in the books you dumbfuck. Stop posting pictures of witcher vidya, it's not relevant

Attached: 46028459.jpg (200x296, 14K)

She wasnt a fucking Sheboon either!

thats not ciri thats triss

>a fantasy series set in a medieval Bohemia/Poland analogue is utterly filled to the brim with niggers
Thanks for the casting, Britstain.

Attached: 1513463083357.jpg (351x324, 58K)

Gingers are the whitest people on earth.

>Ciri wasn't a ginger in the books
>Ciri

this actress is jewish.

Attached: file.png (310x416, 241K)

> cast perfect choice
> choose a nigger instead

Never change Netflix.

Attached: 1435328055_Трисс-Меригольд-The-Witcher-Игры-cosplay-2210972.jpg (667x1000, 189K)

Cant wait to see her get bleached by Geralts big white cock

Somehow typo'd the name. Yes i meant Triss and she had brown/chestnut

Attached: i.jpg (367x388, 16K)

Who gives a shit about this dumb franchise? If I were the showrunner I'd hire black qts to play all the characters, and only keep Geralt white for self-insert purpose.

Attached: 097974b8cbaef55c304ac14508af47f1.jpg (564x680, 67K)

BASED and REDPILLED

Attached: 256a877f3d441b77ded5404d3dbca703.jpg (750x929, 194K)

and thats why you are here shitposting on Jow Forums instead of being somebody in the world

>bleach her skin
>dye her hair
>contact lenses.
Not that different.

Attached: 61LNwGREMBL._UX695_.jpg (695x386, 41K)

(((American))) corporation with a famously repressive culture got exactly what they ordered you dumb dindumutt.

BTW your embassies are still pushing race-mixing propaganda to European nations, you creatures just can't help yourselves.

Attached: 1540907112952.png (818x704, 39K)

Hhahahahah no fucking way. Triss fags BTFO

She's literally a baboon mutt

No surprise that this comes from a country trying to convince us that they are white....

tf
tp

Attached: 1447781673222.jpg (407x482, 48K)

Considering the state of generalized cuckoldry in your country and others I don't really want people to think I'm white anymore.
Feels good to be on the right side of history, not go for a walk while I blast a load in your wife.

Attached: so.jpg (659x609, 65K)

>let expend millions in make up instead of hiring a redhead

Checkmate Negro, im austrian.

It wouldn't be that expensive really. Bollywood does it all the time. Just ship her there for a couple weeks.

I’m playing that right now.
Did Witcher 2 years ago. Never expected to see Triss again since I rescued the child with Roach. I’ve not met her in Witcher 3 yet but I’m sure going to be embarrassed. I’m not one for going back to my empties.

Yeah unlike a guy obsessing about fantasy tv series on the internet, that's a success story right there.

Attached: 1540153289537.jpg (1080x1157, 77K)

That’s offensive.
Tonight lefties are all moaning over muh costume muh culture.
A ‘witcher’ is s european tradition, they were called dhampires.

The Nails alone are disgusting

You might have the gay

Attached: 1540505707969.jpg (1242x1527, 2.36M)

Are you retarded?

They’re appropriating Polish culture by shoving their western revisionism down their throats

They have massive differences in their bone structure and soft facial features you fucking baboon

Do you want anime-tier adaptions? Because I'm afraid hair that red doesn't exist naturally. The Witcher is shit though, anyway.

it wasnt that red in the books
is just that particular game they made it realy red

Because they're the epitome of whiteness. Not only are they trying to eradicate white people from the earth, they are also writing them out of history all together.

Yes.

Attached: witcher netflix teaser promo.webm (480x480, 298K)

That doesn't look good desu. There was another old guy that got spammed a lot around here that looked much more Geraltish than this one.

Jews view red heads as Amalekites - subhuman enemies of Israel.

>Pick regular nigger over potato nigger
>the same thing

Attached: 1538067743100.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Istred is black
So there's gonna be the Shard of Ice story in the season where Yennifer gets REDGUARDEDtm.

SOROS

at least the actress is naturally pretty unlike that Kabuki Make Up Monstrosity Zendaya that Disney is shoe-horning in every iconic redhead role (MJ Watson, Ariel the mermaid)

My roommate worked for the company that was pitching to make it instead. They had their hands on it for a year before Netflix snatched it.
We drank heavily that night. The day the casting was announced was even worse.
>hint: they made one of Jow Forums & /tv/'s favorite autist movies post-2000

toruviel is a male elf if im not mistaken. thats a black woman actress
excuse me wtf

fucking disgusting

Attached: photo_2018-10-22_13-54-52.jpg (399x388, 16K)