You're a cuck if you allow your local arab/indian gas station owner to live

You're a cuck if you allow your local arab/indian gas station owner to live.

Attached: BBT-Gas-Station.jpg (583x360, 26K)

Jokes on you, I’m an Indian gas station owner and I keep a gun with me right below my counter. Thank God for second amendment.

Agreed. please kill me, i'm sick of working at my gas station... That place has stole my personality and Jow Forums is the only place I feel comfort anymore.

Attached: Assad man.png (478x453, 454K)

Share stories about negroes?

whatcha doin rabbi?

Go poo poo

But they are nicer than the other people, usually old ladies and old sheboons, that work at gas stations and call me buddy.

I live in Alabama, they're still run by white people here.

mine is based as fuck he always says he hates pakistanis and wont buy indian takeaways because theyre all actually owned by pakis.

Hello Birader

Attached: 6f6.png (853x665, 65K)

Northwest Fl here right by Florala, same except down by the beach those shitters have got us.

I think my local gas station attendants look like literal terrorists just waiting for the signal. I feel they are always sizing me up and the difficulties they’ll face.

Glow in the dark kike.

can confirm

No stories too out of the ordinary. they are loud, annoying and cheap, but so is everyone besides the Mexicans desu. There was one instance that sticks with me, Where some old crazy black man picked up a case of water outside of the store in the hot summer weather and placed it on my counter, claiming that he bought the water this morning. I decided to play along for a bit and asked him what was wrong with the water. he replied "it don't get cold." "What do you mean by it doesn't get cold?" Then he starts telling me in ebonics that he put the water in his refrigerator and that the water was still hot and then he started shouting demanding i give him his money back. I told him I saw him take the water from outside just now and place it on the counter and that he's a crazy liar. He threatens me so I grab my bat and before he's able to jump over my counter his tard wrangler grabs him and and wrestles him to the ground... apparently he was some old special needs nigger. He gets subdued and put into the back of the tard wranglers car and they just speed off fearing i'm about to call the cops. That was a funny story. Other than that i just deal with annoying blacks and somalis all day long, I hate it. But I have a job interview at an insurance company at the end of the week. So i hope I get that so I don't have to deal with trashy people all day.

Oh and I was also held at gunpoint by a nigger... I'm not getting into that.

I am grateful the poos clock in 24 hours shifts so i can buy beer at 3 in the morning
gob bless

Attached: 1527684322159.jpg (466x443, 23K)

I'd like to visit Germany before it's totally enriched. Is it truly as bad as i hear? Also is every store really closed down on Sunday?

its a lot worse and yes, no business on Sunday/Holidays unless you got a loicense

Attached: imagine.jpg (1125x1126, 189K)

I think of how the simpsons came out in the 80s and there was already the indian convenience store owner stereotype. I can only imagine how much worse it is now. How did this happen.

get out

Attached: 1537722291098.jpg (555x381, 42K)

actually all the browners do uber and lyft now. It's real hard to keep FOB gas station employees because the pay is dog shit.