Kanye calls up TMZ in MAGA hat - Sets the record straight

He's just having a spat with Candace, not Trump.

Give him a week to cool off. It's all good.

Attached: 1540951043538.png (756x784, 461K)

HAT

Attached: 1540951519000.jpg (758x543, 77K)

Yea shills are capitalizing on this

>when the zog nog catches on

I thought it was clear that he was only talking about Candace trying to make shekels off of her connection with Kanye. Trump has nothing to do with this.

so sick of this dumb nigger

Oh my sweet summer child. Don’t you know that the leftist propaganda machine will make it look however they want it to look?

Kanye was clearly disavowing drumpfkins AND his two scoops.

so are we just gonna ignore that Candice Owens stole the old joke meme 'Blaxit' and said she created it as 'Blexit'?

i only read german headlines and they were all clearly saying that kanye is done with trump. pieces of shit

This is why we don’t wan’t easily swayable/hyper emotional niggers on our side.
They do this shit every time, they just can’t get out if their own way.

I fucking hate this stupid fucking nigger.

Attached: Mulatto 11.jpg (960x720, 93K)

>Candace says she never once said Kanye designed the t-shirts for BLEXIT ... calling it a lie. She added, "This is a lie that seems to have made its way around the world; a lie I would like to again correct for the record. Kanye was completely right to feel used in that regard and as I have done personally, I would like to publicly apologize to him for any undue stress or pain the effort to correct that rumor has caused him, his business relationships, or his family. He simply never designed them."

Yep, ignoring her is a good idea.

>he reads the news

Hi jewish posters.

my nigga

Attached: images.jpg (242x208, 15K)

Fuck you nigger lover.

Attached: Mulatto 10.jpg (528x960, 68K)

Nice

I mean it was pretty obvious that his beef was with Candace.

you all realize he was given mkultra in a mental hospital less than a year ago and is literally fried now right? he serves only the interests of the elite.

Reminder Hitler was right about jugenpress

Based and redpilled Ann, "always knew" to not trust a nigger.

Attached: 1524516239789.jpg (526x428, 15K)

Fucking retards are spamming threads all day lying about Ye.

Attached: 1451350001142.jpg (400x323, 49K)

damn, is Kanye turning his back on us ???

What is next ?? is our "WHITE QUEEN" Treasure going to go on Dr Phil again, but this time backstab us ??

THIS.

You get what happen right? Candace lost her cool and ended up pissing off the one guy who was making her a super star. Plus claiming that design that Blaxit logo was totally way off.

I can't wait for the latinization of the United States to be finshed and this whole white trash having died out.

Attached: 1-7f07a7aab9d007530cc940f9502689d5.jpg (735x450, 68K)

post pics of genetic throwback whites too you simple minded fuck

bump

$.02