Is it possible for women to stop hoing? Or is being a thot & whore just in a woman’s soul...

Is it possible for women to stop hoing? Or is being a thot & whore just in a woman’s soul? A biological craving women must be sluts to keep the species going?

Sure a guy will fuck this whore, but I can’t believe any man would look at this bitch and consider her to be a wife or mother to his kids

Attached: 49E641E1-6425-46E5-89B9-83E49FCB4671.jpg (750x572, 111K)

Kill all of the current whores and kill everyone who would subsidize whores.

Attached: thot-PATROLLED.webm (276x360, 1.9M)

>Or is being a thot & whore just in a woman’s soul?
In my experience you can accurately determine whether a girl is a whore or not based on her feelings towards abortion. That would mean roughly 50% of women are whores.

8/10 aim, needs exposed bone

She looks like she's just having fun, or did she get raped by a pack on niggers immediately after this pic was taken?

what the hell

No

Attached: A1F92C8E-210B-45BD-BA4A-FEE9F22F6BC0.jpg (598x1024, 203K)

THOT literally patrolled

Fake and gay

fake
>plain clothes cop with a hat on
>plain clothes corpse jannies

those are some good child bearing hips tho.

fuck did she dead? I hope not :(

Attached: 1538087107261.gif (572x339, 2.05M)

kek

Attached: 1528695569158.jpg (728x640, 500K)

Why do you even care?

>Is it possible for women to stop hoing?
No.
>Or is being a thot & whore just in a woman’s soul?
Yes
>A biological craving women must be sluts to keep the species going?
Yes.

God made women this way for a reason.

Damn that’s sad to hear

>It's my world and I'll dance if I want to, dance where I want to, dance if I- huu!

Don't be sad. Rejoice.

>mfw I got a spooky skeleton dancing just like her in the corner

Attached: 43869248679.gif (120x90, 81K)

link to story

Braap

Guys get horny and fuck women and jack off.
Women get horny and...
So you dont exactly expect women to be frigid celibate humanoids right? They're gonna fuck guys because they get horny and they wanna feel it.

Its not fair nor realistic to say that only men can exercise their sexual urges. Women might not have dicks but they'll use what god gave them to get off all the same.

If it wasnt for women exercising their sexual urges NO BOY would lose his virginity before the age of 18 and maybe not for some time after that too.
And you'd have alot less women to choose from because they'd kill themselves from depression over the pent up sexual urges.

Attached: are you well, do you have brain damage.jpg (600x604, 51K)

Spoken like a true faggot who's never spent 15 minutes with a real woman.

Ask your female family members about that detachable shower head sometime.

thats just masterbation for women, and its not enough for them any more than jacking off is enough for men.
You've just got to feel that wet pussy and kiss the girls.
Girls just got to feel that dick pushing inside, and be held down and made to take it.
Nothing battery operated will fulfill that.

Problem is girls dont give a shit about the reproductive aspects. Thats why getting pregnant is an "accident". No girl in her right mind these days would get pregnant by choice considering how much it costs, babies are a giant liability.

Attached: make the dick rise.gif (268x170, 1.22M)

yes its in their biology to want to get fucked and in ours to want to fuck them. what is the problem?

I don't think them just being sexually active is the issue. It's fucking around while already in a relationship with another dude, having no loyalty and all that (hoeing). They have a way to fulfill their needs then so why act like a whore? My guess is just because they can without facing any major repercussions

link to story

The moral of the Adam and Eve story is that women are men’s sperpent. The serpent that tempted Eve represents carnal pleasure and primal instincts and eve is Adams serpent. This is why women need to be put on a leash and why they need to be made aware of their tempting ways.

Yeah thats bad news but I havent ever seen much evidence of it in my personal life or anyone I even know.

Usually when some chick is screwing around on a guy its because, literally, he is not satisfying her like she wants.
> This is not a meme, or an flippant excuse, its cold hard .44magnum steel true as fuck
> whats flippant about it as an excuse is when a woman says it and doesnt take the time to explain exactly what it is about him that isnt adding up for her, thats pure fucking laziness
> because how is the dude gonna fix his approach for the next woman without feedback?

Maybe its a communication issue and he doesnt know how critical an issue it is, or she just doesnt say that she's not getting anything out of it.
- Consider that if a woman is screwing around on a guy, she's already broken up with him and there's no relationship, its just not been formally declared and its only in his mind that its still going.

Even if he does figure out what to do, whatever he has been failing to do, or starts wanting to push for more sex and/or knock her up to tie her down more securely... its actually only going to drive her further away because then it has the same effect as some creepy dude who's a perv or sperg and doesnt get close to her in the proper way.
> She will be repelled by her boyfriend or husband if he actually does try to make good on things and make her happy.
> The way is shut already

Another problem women still havent learned how to fix is the communication problem. She expects a guy to satisfy her even more than she could say on paper what it is she needs. She could say what she wants, how often she wants it, like giving commands to a sex robot. But she actually wants more than that, and she wants it especially without having to spell it out for him.
She wants it to HAPPEN to her, like an event or something.

Attached: kellyanne all smiles.jpg (299x338, 32K)

No, Adam and Eve represents humans in their spiritual form. They give into temptation, or get tricked by a serpant (fill in the blanks on the multiple groups who represent serpents). After they do that, they lose everything they had going for them. If men are the dominant gender in your eyes, they should be the ones not giving into temptation and falling for serpents as a default. Unfortunately, men fail just as much and contribute to the "fallen" state mankind is currently in.

What is up with halloween/pol/

Attached: 1540191970364.jpg (258x330, 29K)

And moreover on that point about women cheating on their boyfriends... letting the relationship degenerate to the point where she'll consider allowing some other dude to get with her...

Guys seem to think that when he gets a Girl and she agrees to be his girlfriend that he's got her, that part is secure, and he doesn't have to worry about that backsliding without seeing a long term decline in it. Then that final breaking of the contract when she says its over, presses X to cancel and thats just the way it is.

But for a Girl its not that way.
A relationship has no "secured" or anchored in part to it at all. It is not a contract. She sees the guy as backing her up, and she sees him as a taskmaster she does not want to upset. But literally for a woman a Relationship is maintained on a 1 Day at a time basis and she's only keeping him around as long as it suits her. Period. Her feelings are front and center in deciding that, its cancel at any time, no obligation.
> this is why a girl will pretend-breakup with a guy to emotionally manipulate him, she does not see it as a contract like he does, she figures she can reel him back in closer when he's changed his shit and learned his lesson

Even past the point of Marrying a guy its maybe only seen as a contract at that point but its still one she can summon up the strength to cancel if its that unfulfilling to her. Emotional investment in children isnt even enough necessarily.

So cheating? going with other guys?
If another Man has a far higher Value to her than the guy she's with then she has nothing holding her back from kicking his ass to the curb and trading up.
- And if she wants to continue using her current man for his resources she will sleep around with him, be with her new man. If she's married and cheating, the guy who she's cheating with is like 5 or 10 times more important to her than her husband, she'd have him kill the husband to replace him if she could.

Attached: til-tuesday-live-dvd-1985-aimee-mann-new-wave-the-fixx-1f462.jpg (170x170, 49K)

Wrong.

Women sex drive is at least much lower then a man. When I get horny I don't go around exposing myself to ridiculous amounts as a tease, I fuck. Girls go around horny just to tease. There's a difference.

Whores have always walked among us, but now many more women are whores. It didn't use to be like this. It's all the fault of the media and the cultural marxists. Women are more susceptible to propaganda.

The caveat I think about Relationship Value is when a woman genuinely likes a guy well enough, thinks he's successful enough to keep around - or generally from the side of desperation is satisfied to Have someone dependable and not want to risk somehow ending up perpetually single with cats.

Thats when a woman is okay with just settling for less even if she knows an Alpha guy or some guy who has millions of bux. Because its good enough and whether she would have a better life emotionally and resourcefully by jumping ship to the next guy - its too much of a risk to consider. The guilt might be there if she did, but the risk of losing the guy she traded up to is the real kicker that keeps her in place.

But the relationship is still maintained only 1 Day at a time, no obligation, cancel at any time. Nothing makes a woman more sickened to living to be bound up in Having to stick with someone. And whether marriage is designed to make sure women do or not, you do not want a woman like that at your side for 40 years if being with you makes her feel that way (you invite death and cursing into your bed every night)

If he gets in a car wreck on his way home from work gets burned up and looks like mole man, the relationship is over. Unless she feels so sorry for him that it makes her tender in a different way to "take care" of him and be there for him because of his problem. Give it maybe a 5-10% chance of that and only if she's got a real Heart and isnt just emotionally/sexually driven.

Attached: kellyanne sexy, behavior analysis says shes owned.jpg (765x1080, 526K)

Yeah I see a lot of men jacking off in public or even doing anything remotely the equivalent of shaking their ass in public and acting like a man slut like so many fucking women do.

> showing teets not necessarily required today
As a guy I can say the way sex drive works, and it did this way back when I was in my 20s and its still the same:
- Get the urges about every 1-3 days, between which you can just focus on anything creative or awesome or whatever. After that it starts intruding on your daily thought process.
- But thats not an authentic real desire for sex that cant be ignored, you can jack that off and get rid of it, maybe a couple times and then you're actually not even sex on the brain at all.
- I think the desire for real authentic sex, the drive that pushes you to actually hit on girls, comes up probably every 1-3 Months. Otherwise jacking off every few days does it good enough to keep it under control.

Im pretty sure for women the desire to have a man in her life, or hook up with a guy if she doesnt want the trouble with a relationship, probably comes up every 1-3 Months too.
The sexual desire that makes her masterbate probably is not directed at wishing she could fuck guys, she just wants stimulation and needs to scratch that itch. But the over-arcing desire to get with someone for real still comes up at the same interval.
> and bitches who say they hate men will, every 1-3 months, go through a phase of "I wish I could find an actual great man", kept to themselves.

Social cues.
Women can show off to advertise their goods.
Men used to do this before by hooting and hollering and whistling, they dont do it anymore.

Also generally, I never see women masterbating in public. As a guy ive sorta masterbated in public though, while nobody is looking I might casually rub it until I get a jolt and then I go back to regularly scheduled stuff.
When a woman struts her hips, positions her shirt just right for her clevage, tosses her hair and smiles at guys its the exact equivalent of:
- Dude comes up and asks a girl how she's doing to start a convo, with the intention of seeing how far he can go or ask her out.

Attached: diet kek.jpg (187x167, 47K)

Also you wasnt around to see the 80s most likely but there's another behavior that Men do which shows off their goods just the same way women do it by showing off their body.
Pic related.
They literally show their goods.
They show off what they got and what they're worth and what a woman is gonna have in her life if she goes with him.
> also btfo's other guys who cant offer the same
Also maybe showing off his abs and muscles if thats the angle he's working.

Since there are less and less men capable of showing real equity now compared to the 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s it might have something to do with women being less interested in men. Thus going further down the derivative ladder.

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cheapcarinsurance.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2010%2F10%2Fman_driving_car-1.jp (650x433, 88K)