Fact's don't care about your feelings, fagtoids

Fact's don't care about your feelings, fagtoids

Attached: whitepeopleareadyingbreed.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

implicitely, theyre saying that niggers are stupid. They just dont have the balls to come out and say it.

If we're so weak why are you so obsessed?

Shut up subhuman.

> Israel average IQ: 95
IT A SHILLING FEELING THAT SLIDES ALL OVER, HUE

Average jewish IQ is 93. We have them beat by 10pts. If you're saying ashkenazi, then you might have a point, but ashkenazi are converted jews from european stock. They're not genetically jewish, they're european.

That average is brought down by Palestinians, the real Jewish average IQ is around 125.

Native israeli jews are genetically indistinguishable from palestinians. They're literally the same people with different religions.

Black guy here. It genuinely makes me mad when i see a paki with a white woman. Its fucking disgusting.

Fucking thieves.

do you feel better about yourself now, OP?

Attached: 38999772_2218098645133556_6710192788551499776_n.jpg (750x750, 28K)

this is starting to be comical... just start the god damn war and lets fulfil the prophecy.

Kek, the average white IQ is 150, brought down via mass immigration of arabs and niggers

Jews make better life choices than white people do.

I should have also pointed out that Jews have more wisdom than the average white person.

Yes ok I acknowledge a bell curve bla bla bla but I'm talking averages. I'm not wrong. It's facts

Attached: king-trump-post-invasion-of-ksa.jpg (746x497, 77K)

>MUH DIIIIIIICK
Niggers must be so proud of their only accomplishment as a race being well endowed

Not exactly an accomplishment but it's the only leg they can actually stand on

Well I'm sure if Jewish people used the same test they would be higher than that.

why do you fuck goats then?

Attached: goat fuck.jpg (1024x768, 542K)

Yes white people invented the computer, the microscope and quantum theory while Asians were running around in wooden shoes.

Attached: 1540502613374.jpg (967x729, 526K)

jews invented e=mc2 you uncultured abbo

no darpa created those things and theyre diverse, a lot of asians and slavs.

>more intelligent
jokes write themselves

never mind him, he's a nervous jewish mediocrity

Yes sandnigger babies are built for JEWISH bullets and bombs

Attached: 1525285256806.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

The Spanish alone have more of their dna spread around the world than Arabs

Im a Jewish girl and I love the BIG BLACK COCK.

everything the non white enjoys is a blessing
and blessings don't last forever.

Yes Ar*b women are built for BIG JEWISH COCKS

Attached: 1529316069284.jpg (550x507, 198K)

Trolling outside of /b/ is not allowed.

Show me one (1) thread that isn't a troll/slide thread

I cant, this board is basically /b/ with politics.

show me one of your interesting threads about politics rather than bitching like a wetback

And still it's the most interesting site on the web. Fuck humanity.

Tranny jannies will let this thread get organically pruned because they are FAGS and KIKES.

JANNIES ARE TRANNIES.

Attached: 1540539473045.png (600x1078, 485K)

aznbois make these threads if you didn't know

Israels dumb ass fault for just moving in on some land occupied by other dumbasses.

More Jew lies, good job! Plenty of proof Jews have an IQ of about 92.

My IQ is 146- so your facts are shit. Plus every girl I've ever been w is white and was prob the hottest girl on the scene at that given moment. None of them have gone on to Arab cock or niggerdick, nor had they beforehand- whites prefer whites- it's the natural order of thjngs, just like the bluejay goes with the bluejay and the cardinal w the cardinal.

>Fact's don't care about your feelings, fagtoids
So where are your facts then?
All I see is a nigger trying to make bait, and failing.sage

>When white people have basically done everything in the last 400 years, so you use racist stereotypes as an argument to show that other races have value too.
Hard to believe that whites are even the same species as the rest of humanity. A shame that we are able to breed with them

Attached: Apollo-11-moon-landing-4.jpg (800x618, 504K)

Einsteinian physics has been disproved with the discovery that light isn't a constant.

>ALPHA ARAB
kek

The guys who wear dresses, with towels on their head? Yeah, real alpha.

Still everybody wants to live in the white mans world

Attached: shrek6.png (341x321, 143K)

it hasn't been disproved, it's been superseded. Typical abbo uncultured sub-human that can only think in 2d

Attached: Kolinda-Grabar-Kitarovic.jpg (650x375, 60K)

So you're saying whites need to kill every black, arab, and asian? To preserve the race? I agree.

>Superceded
So what you're saying is it was disproven and replaced.

>Alpha Arab
Kek, they are only just above poo-in-loo tier when it comes to game

>white women are easily seduced by the alpha arab
I'm confident not even arabs are this deluded.

wrong. newton's laws of physics have been superseded but they're still relevant as ever. One day you may be interested in learning about basic physics

wow australians are culturally naive

>Fact's don't care about your feelings, fagtoids
True

Understand what they did post-WW2

Im surprised someone is actually willing to admit this on Jow Forums, Ashkenazi are the white mans evil twin brother.

Relevance has nothing to do with being mathematically correct.

You're forgetting how much latinas and qt blacks love white sticc op.

Decent setup and hilarious punchline

Alpha Arabs? you mean the guys that have to hide their women and robes and are bitching because black mussies are fucking their women? Yea ok.

You posters really suck at this, really need some better bait. Though do love you basically called black men stupid with your meme. Gratz nimrod.

>ALPHA ARAB
Loving Every Laugh

As an autistic arab with absolutely no game at all, this is the farthest thing from the truth. Most of my arab friends and relatives score so much with females while I'm the only virgin. Fucking sucks that I wasn't born with that innate arab confidence.

>unsubstantiated claims

in all fields

MUH DIIK!!! AHZ BE HOOPIN DA BACKETBAWL!!! Yeah, like we’ve never heard that one before, spook.