I came here yesterday

I came here yesterday.

Im back I have some time today between meetings.

Donald is very excited to let you all of you know that we will will have 275 seats in Congress, possibly 62 or 63 Senators.

Were not sure when to let everyone know what the real meaning of #DRAINTHESWAMP is. We will probably save that for after the Birthright Executive Order.

We may let you all know about #DRAINTHESWAMP before the wall because it involves what /Pol calls Ayys stealing children to eat.

Were running surveys testing to see the reaction if people can handle the revelation of Ayys. Especially non human Ayys.

This will destroy the Masons. Who are the footsoldiers for Satan. Satan is just a giant Reptilain by the way. So is Lucifer. Pretty sad we didn't see this. Its very obvious from the bible.

They are from the star system Alpha Draconis. They all come through the wormhole created by CERN. Lizard HQ.

Attached: 4DChess.jpg (226x223, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST6X0Ra7zOQ&index=37&list=PLSw2SRGu_JVLzb3b5v4BIDx2exoI1SaSN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're not an insider

Niggers tongue my anus

>blue chicken ayys

Fuck off david

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>Donald is very excited to let you all of you know that we will will have 275 seats in Congress, possibly 62 or 63 Senators.

and yet we are still being tortured.

Masonic Judaic Gang Stalking... it's coming lads. Zersetzung.
Keep posting OP

Thank you, Mr. President

Is the Q larp a larp? It looked promising but they never delivered.

Attached: 1539485339965.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Was this event a russian missile?

Attached: 300c40e49946bf7b6d5dcfaa8bf9abdf047f1b2b40072941555a15fd8ae087e0.webm (480x360, 1.77M)

Whatta giant faggot

Attached: 23492u.jpg (500x710, 44K)

Fake and extremely homosexual but I want to believe

no, it was the governments of this kingdom
nuking the exiles in space. it failed, exiles
now have a nuke and many others shot
up there. :-)

obama or angel domeh was given the
nobel peace prize during the event to
mock him that they can't nuke the exiles
anymore.

>especially non-human ayys
>especially
Are there human ayys too?

Attached: 1483229961654.png (510x332, 66K)

If this is true God bless President Donald J. Trump

Not as good of a larp as Q

checked. Q will post again after midterms.

Thats you rajid

Attached: 1532296077355.png (501x585, 172K)

CHECKED

Attached: download (5).jpg (318x159, 6K)

Good olĀ“ Q

Attached: Synoptic_problem_two_source_colored.png (788x921, 46K)

Attached: Lost Gospel Q.jpg (311x475, 44K)

>Especially non human Ayys.
I have a strong suspicion that this is a bunch of hooey. All ayys by definition would be non human.
Come clean OP.

Was this you?
Pic related

Attached: D308F96A-1148-4B39-B8C7-953B5F0434FC.jpg (750x757, 189K)

Fuck off back to the Spherebong alliance

> 275 seats in Congress, possibly 62 or 63 Senators.

This is going to happen

Atlantis never fell, they followed the same course as we once did except they never fell for the 'uplift the rest of humanity' bull.

I actually believe this 100%.

Attached: Control.png (1240x1751, 619K)

Yes they made us and are from the system Procyon. In essence we were their experiments and we are our seventh iteration. Reptilians may or may not be evil. They claim to be original species to evolve here and say we merely implanted with hatred of them by the Elohim. The supposed reason why we cannot perceive them is the Elohim(humans) created us with a mental switch which can change how we perceive creatures. Also the Bible describes what was happening during the Reptilian and Elohim war. The Elohim have recently returned from understanding after leaving 5000 years ago. I believe sometime after 2000.

>it involves what /Pol calls Ayys
Does this mean I can finally fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming a shuttle door-gunner?

Attached: 780698707885648.png (1440x1989, 1.39M)

see

>that we will will have 275 seats in Congress, possibly 62 or 63 Senators.

You think the blue wave will be that big?
The dems will take the House, but that's a big stretch for the Senate.

Sorry I thought this thread was done. I got up for a minute and forgot about the thread. Any other questions?

Wormhole.

Your literally watching a wormhole form for Reptilians to come in and invade.The good Ayys shut that one down pretty quick though

Stephen told me that the best way to keep the American people updated on what was happening behind the scenes was to run something similar to the FBI user that appeared on here several years ago regarding the Clinton Foundation.

He said it would catch on and would actually help "RedPill" the masses so we could all arrive at the target faster than if people werent actively wanting to go down rabbit holes and find the most damning information. He said it would be the best way to let the people supporting my presidency know as well as gain additional support so that the topics discussed by Stephen "QAnon" would become mainstream enough to where I could mention them in rallies Twitter Etc. and the Mainstream Media Hacks would be forced to cover it. Although, it worked a lot better than expected and now we can soon address things like blackmail and other things that weve been fearing for our lives and families to mention.
Here is a video of another event similar to what you are talking about. It is a wormhole with a ship coming through from CERN.

youtube.com/watch?v=ST6X0Ra7zOQ&index=37&list=PLSw2SRGu_JVLzb3b5v4BIDx2exoI1SaSN