>Latakia Sep 12
imgur.com/a/gnRYqHn
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb

Devs Oct 31
>Russian MoD warns of looming ‘false flag’ chemical weapons attack in Syria
>SAA launches wide-scale attack in Idlib buffer zone after jihadists refuse to leave
>Turkish military attacks Kurdish forces in northern Raqqa amid reports of new offensive east of Euphrates
>SDF allegedly halt ISIS operation in E Syria to deal with potential Turkish military invasion
>SDF forces claim Turkish military vehicle destroyed in retaliatory attack
>Inter-rebel civil war between HTS and NFL ends in northern Aleppo after successful peace talks
>Russia accuses US Coalition of killing 120 civilians in one month
>Iraq’s Hashd Al-Shaabi kills Daesh leaders responsible for east Syria offensive
>Russia grants Syrian children opportunity to study at cadet schools for free
>Scores of Syrian Druze continue to protest Israeli elections in occupied Golan Heights
>Yemen:SAUDI-LED COALITION DEPLOYS 10,000 FIGHTERS NEAR YEMEN’S AL-HUDAYDAH AHEAD ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO CAPTURE STRATEGIC PORT as US calls for ceasefire

Previous

Attached: Idlib22.jpg (1280x720, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/HXuB0GcZk8s
youtu.be/uI8OuxcwvHw
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
archive.is/JHccr
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/XjTYsrKn_QQ
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/TkXr14zceow
youtu.be/Jq4LEIO740A
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=MeEV9GIm1No
twitter.com/RisboLensky/status/1057713903172550656
twitter.com/ShawnRodgers_/status/1057714434079121408
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.038992&lon=40.959778&z=10&m=bs&gz=0;410133361;344499536;0;0;2005004;3570844;1977539;7822057;2746582;10822726
twitter.com/AFP/status/1057717882434531329
youtube.com/watch?v=KsISr1sIBt0
youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0
southfront.org/russia-is-ready-to-shoot-down-any-us-plane-coordinating-uav-attacks-on-hmeimim-air-base-russian-lawmaker/
drive.google.com/file/d/1j3Ej5ojwOx7SN4BzKl51To-3caJGar8Q/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/dersi4m/status/1057721476042948608
southfront.org/russian-defense-ministry-comments-on-situation-in-euphrates-valley-idlib-and-possible-chemical-weapons-provocations/
bbc.com/news/magazine-35720366
youtube.com/watch?v=Ttord4_62Fg
twitter.com/lummideast/status/1057720960873316353
twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1057725340854956035
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>red pill must watch videos
Youtube shuts down all pro Syrian channels-Sama TV,Syrian MoD,Sana news agency,Syrian presidency

>UK ambassador to Sy youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
American senator tells the other side of the story youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Soldiers meet family after 5 and 7 years youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/HXuB0GcZk8s youtu.be/uI8OuxcwvHw
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

=
TUCKER FoxNews on APRIL CW attack
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
Khan Sheikhoun CW attacks, MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi & archive.is/JHccr
>Assad: CW Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=
>THE TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/XjTYsrKn_QQ
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/TkXr14zceow
youtu.be/Jq4LEIO740A
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

=
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=71&v=MeEV9GIm1No
>wew

>Defeat Commies
>Defeat pedo Jihadists
>Defeat Mutts
How do they do it bros?

Attached: Chadliban.png (2518x1024, 335K)

FUCk ASSad

defeated the (((eternal anglo))) too

Unrelated, but
>mfw I just saw all the cast for (((netflix)))) take on Witcher and how the make-up on Cavill looks like

Attached: 1234356788979789.jpg (480x368, 85K)

This makes me cry with joy - I love our President and 1st Lady so much - been on his side from day one!

Attached: emma2.jpg (585x621, 46K)

>Bike bomb explosion reported in #Raqqa and drive by on #SDF patrol. No reports about casualties (yet)
twitter.com/RisboLensky/status/1057713903172550656

update me /sg/, has isis really been btfo'ing the mutt proxies in east syria?

Da. Thanks to k*rds retardation, weather and mutts not giving a fuck about it.

>Trump is america's Khamenei and the staff are his basij

Attached: 1523945369885.jpg (247x248, 10K)

>mutts not giving a fuck about it.
what? i thought it was imperative for them to hold eastern syria so iran doesnt get a corridor through the country to lebanon, or something

>#PMU fighter at the border: "Brutal attack by #IS at the border area near Al-Hasaka province, they're trying to break trough the border right now, heavy clashes are ongoing until this moment."
twitter.com/ShawnRodgers_/status/1057714434079121408
No fucking way, SDF retreated from the border all the way to Hasakah?
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.038992&lon=40.959778&z=10&m=bs&gz=0;410133361;344499536;0;0;2005004;3570844;1977539;7822057;2746582;10822726
This incompetence, zero back-up plans, feels like it's deliberate.

Attached: 1539683912535.gif (250x194, 41K)

Abu Kamal is under SAA control but they havent reopened the crossing because of ISIS still there. The US wants to keep it that way and gain leverage over the new Iraqi government.

Apparently the US Foreign Policy decision makers have Kindergarten education in understanding that the new Govt is more Pro-Iranian than the last, and if the US doesnt end this shit immediately, they're going to have to do shit themselves with the SAA and Russia.

>"Brutal attack by #IS at the border area near Al-Hasaka province, they're trying to break trough the border right now, heavy clashes are ongoing until this moment."
well shit.. aren't the mutts doing anything? or are they waiting for iraq to ask for russia's help ?

Another point, PMU being ready with 20k troops at the border... What an incredible coincidence, doesn't smells like somebody tipped them off at all.

Attached: 1539325287616.jpg (742x720, 46K)

It's an excuse for them to stay there as long as they like.

Jared is Jewish....and aware of the Satanists who’ve infested the name. He’s working directly with Trump to drain the swamp. Trust POTUS. He will not let us down. Join the fight against the satanic deep state! #DarkToLight #WWG1WGA #PatriotsUniteWorldwide #TruthIsComing

Attached: بسیجی.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I think for like 2-3 days they started massing troops at the border

I dont even think the US did this on purpose, like yeah they let this happen for months because they want Abu Kamal closed. But the Kurds are just unironically retarded and decided to send their most idiotic units to fight ISIS.

#BREAKING US officials voice "great concern" over Turkey's strikes on Kurdish militia posts in Syria, which led a Kurdish-led force to suspend its fight against the Islamic State group #Syria

twitter.com/AFP/status/1057717882434531329

I don’t think you understand our strategy in regards to sieging the last of ISIS. Starve them of weapons and food and supplies until we coordinate the final offensives. Most of these reports about ISIS taking ground are highly exaggerated.

Attached: evidence-youre-wrong-comic.jpg (650x618, 74K)

baSHART al-ASShurt is a subhuman and will get btfo by based isis

youtube.com/watch?v=KsISr1sIBt0

You've been "ieging" them for how long now?

This kaffir holiday special is affecting my eyes, may allah punish the infidels.

you are a subhuman and inshallah you will regret what you are doing.

I trust reports out of the trump White House more than random twitter users with MS paint maps

At least post a good nasheed

youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0

Attached: 1491070950768 (2).jpg (1209x795, 203K)

>aren't the mutts doing anything?
Besides retreating and token airstrikes, nah.
>I dont even think the US did this on purpose
They acted surprised and clueless about the sandstorms, saying it's unlucky. I don't believe that a world power can be so incompetent.

>el sparkANO still on duty

و ما أدراك بال أناشيد يا ابن السوداء؟

Change the style to Yotsuba, retard.

>>el sparkANO

that's not how it works idiot

we are brothers

have you eaten ?

My only brothers are muslims

Wallah al kaffirun sawf ya'tihum yawm yatamanun fih law amanu.

We literally thought that bombing a dense jungle will magically stop people funneling weapons down the trail.

>evidence

I've seen what equates as evidence for all those retards carrying paper around. I empathize with finger-in-ears-guy. Those evidence jerksoffs are very likely to all be insufferable autists anyway.

Attached: tearsinrain.jpg (1452x848, 120K)

ISIS claims killing and injuring 33 SAA in Safa region Badia #Damascus

Attached: Dq3GWYNW4AAi_0u.jpg (1280x593, 92K)

اقتل نفسك الاردن
لم تهاجمهم

This

>RUSSIA IS READY TO SHOOT DOWN ANY US PLANE COORDINATING UAV ATTACKS ON HMEIMIM AIR BASE – RUSSIAN LAWMAKER

southfront.org/russia-is-ready-to-shoot-down-any-us-plane-coordinating-uav-attacks-on-hmeimim-air-base-russian-lawmaker/

too little too late

>claims
They're good at that nowadays.
True, but not having back-up defensive lines is next level incompetence.

You (you) me again in that nigger speak and he steals your coal stone block

Attached: awer21qjt4r11.jpg (700x494, 71K)

>switching the flag for this event
mashallah and tattamaddadpilled

Just ate your aunt's ass.

Attached: sb_261.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>mocking SDF not being able to take towns where ISIS fighters prepared for a tough fight
>can't take a desert pocket where ISIS fighters are surrounded
ASS*dists BTFOing them selves again

Hayat li ansar allah,
drive.google.com/file/d/1j3Ej5ojwOx7SN4BzKl51To-3caJGar8Q/view?usp=sharing
Death to the Saudi invaders, give them hell.

كلامك ليس له معنى
امك لا تساوي نعلي, سوف أشتريها و أتخذها جارية عندي

>Turkey continues it’s attacks on #Rojava: In these minutes the Turkish army is once again attacking the city of Tal Abyad
twitter.com/dersi4m/status/1057721476042948608

i have not known you for being a k*rd sympathizers maghreboi.

>RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY COMMENTS ON SITUATION IN EUPHRATES VALLEY, IDLIB AND POSSIBLE CHEMICAL WEAPONS PROVOCATIONS

Provocations with the use of toxic chemicals are being planned in some regions in Syria, in particular in the Aleppo region, Major General Igor Konashenkov, the spokesman for Russia’s Defense Ministry, said on Wednesday.

>“Besides, similar provocations [with toxic chemicals – TASS] are being planned in other Syrian regions,” Konashenkov said. “Yesterday, residents of the Aleppo province informed [us] that militants were preparing another action. Members of the White Helmets organization have arrived at populated localities of Azaz, Marea and Chobanbei carrying professional video equipment. Along with this, tanks with poisonous substances, allegedly chlorine gas, have been brought in.”

Russian military are closely watching the situation, he said. “For this purpose, six vehicles of radiation, chemical and biological intelligence have been redeployed and arrayed at Russian outposts in immediate proximity to the Idlib demilitarized zone,” he said. “Those vehicles’ crews will be monitoring the radiation, chemical and biological situation regularly.”.

>Militants of the Turkistan Islamic Party (outlawed in Russia) have transported 20 ten-liter containers with chlorine to Syria’s Idlib province to carry out provocations, he added.

US-led coalition delivers air strikes

Terrorists are retaking Syria’s areas along the eastern bank of the Euphrates River, which have been previously liberated from then, taking advantage of the United States’ inability to protect the region, he said.

The US-led coalition delivers air strikes on the eastern bank of the Euphrates using prohibited ammo and it results in numerous deaths of civilians, he added.

CONT

Attached: 1446939412581.jpg (479x719, 47K)

why arent i muslim in your eyes
Allahu Akbar, nusayri kuffar to the hellfire

Attached: 1540140659443.png (680x570, 155K)

Reminder that all of this happened because MBS was a fucking retard that decided to kill of his own journalists

Attached: Qos-Allahi.jpg (540x790, 129K)

btw do you class NA jews as sepharadim or mizrahim?

Show me your flag

Testing my limits here

Attached: ysi0px49gnu11.jpg (999x902, 118K)

>erodgan chimping out
perfect timing

“As for the situation in Syrian areas controlled by the United States, a thing to note is that they are included in neither a de-escalation nor a deconfliction zone, it is a ‘grey zone’ where the situation has been rapidly deteriorating,” he said. “The large number of terrorist attacks and hostage-taking events are proof of that.

>The United States’ instructors provide intensive training at the al-Rukban refugee camp to armed units consisting of local residents, he said.

The Russian general added that “quite recently, a host of the American TV channel NBC showed footage of how US General [Joseph] Votel was inspecting militants’ training session in immediate proximity to the al-Rukban refugee camp.”

>Situation in Raqqa

The situation in Syria’s Raqqa is critical as anarchy, hunger and havoc create conditions for the resumption of terrorists’ activity, Konashenkov told reporters.

>Situation in Idlib

More than 2,400 militants and 206 pieces of military equipment, including 31 tanks, have been removed from the demilitarized zone in Idlib, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov told the media on Wednesday.

He noted Turkey’s efforts for the implementation of the agreements on Idlib. The rate of ceasefire violations has been down 75%, from 773 in September to 197 in October.

Konashenkov said the Russian center for the reconciliation of conflicting parties had deployed a mobile medical center, where assistance had been provided to 4,365 civilians, including 2,013 children.

MORE
southfront.org/russian-defense-ministry-comments-on-situation-in-euphrates-valley-idlib-and-possible-chemical-weapons-provocations/

Attached: 1508706666494.jpg (568x960, 222K)

bbc.com/news/magazine-35720366

feels good man

هو دوك

إنَ نُباحكَ يُسليني

أعلم ذلك

>perfect timing
With US blessing aswell... Pure coincidence

what happened other than al gazera shilling 24/7

لعن الله الكافرين و المرتدين و المنافقين

pottery

ameen
youtube.com/watch?v=Ttord4_62Fg

are u guys in need of a new baker

و لعنك الله يا يهودي

Both, but almost everyone calls them Mizrahim

>The term Mizrahim is sometimes applied to descendants of Maghrebi and Sephardi Jews, who had lived in North Africa (Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco), the Sephardi-proper communities of Turkey, and the mixed Levantine communities of Lebanon, Israel, and Syria. Before the establishment of the state of Israel, Mizrahi Jews did not identify themselves as a separate Jewish subgroup. Instead, Mizrahi Jews generally characterized themselves as Sephardi, as they follow the traditions of Sephardi Judaism (but with some differences among the minhag "customs" of particular communities).

>That has resulted in a conflation of terms, particularly in Israel and in religious usage, with "Sephardi" being used in a broad sense and including Mizrahi Jews and North African Jews as well as Sephardim proper.

>Maghrebi Jews Established Jewish communities had existed in North Africa long before the arrival of Sephardi Jews, expelled from Portugal and Spain.

كلا, إغرب من هنا يا ابن المتعة.

>t. nasibi kaffir

Attached: 10733824.jpg (306x306, 16K)

Turkish army attacking Tall Abiad again at these minutes

twitter.com/lummideast/status/1057720960873316353

Attached: Dq3Hm6fWwAAZv7l.jpg (1792x1024, 137K)

>t. r*fidhi kafir

جهنم تنتظرك يا ايهى الرافضي الخبيث

I don't understand this, how is the US not doing everything in their might to stop the Turks from going through with this?

>t. m*dkhali kaffir

اتقا الله
أنا لست يهودي
مسلم صادق
ليهود السيف أو الجزية

well yeah, but somehow it does not. Ok they got the moulds and I remember russia gave syria some 3D map of palmyra for reconstructon some time ago.. but still all will be reconstructions and not the original one. Makes one wonder if we live through cicles and the age of forgetting is just some religious nutt jobs who destroy everything prior to them

انت يهودي, و ان لم تكن كما قلت انا فأثبت ذلك

no only rafide r heretic must be killed

Since when did jews talk to us about or own religion, begone kike filth.

erdonigger doing this for elections?

What are they supposed to do? Attack them?
The US contingent in Syria is fairly small. So they don't even have the manpower, to prevent the Roaches from attacking the whole border area.

Some of the Turkish shelling in recent days has come just 15 miles away from U.S military bases in the area

twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1057725340854956035

well you can bake next bread if you will still be around. Don't [embed]

give me a ranking of best to worst between ME mizrahim NA mizrahim and sepharadim

Why can't WASPs and Ashkenazis be friends?

Attached: 551185a9d34b741011012661_t-jacob-rothschild-david-rockefeller-charlie-rose-cop.jpg (2160x1440, 2.28M)

dead mutts when?

Attached: irl mutt.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Your posts say you hate me but your emails say otherwise
Not a rafidhi, desu.

Attached: sb_009.jpg (1200x1200, 123K)

DOuble and tenfold whatever they did when oerDOGan didnt give back that stupid pastor.
Without a doubt this would cause huge turmoil to 'their' Northern Syria.

>Roaches

you are a dog

فاطمه بنت الرسول عليه وعلى اله الصلاة والسلام اول من رفض وانتم تقتلون من ينطق بالشهادتين فعن اي اسلام تتحدث؟ تفجرون المساجد والاسواق عشوائيا في اراضي المسلمين فهل القتل العشوائي حلال ماهذا المنطق

Doesn't matter what you are, you're a kaffir, most likely majoosi.