Who here wants to be plugged back in

I want to remember what it was like hanging out with my ethinc and gay friends without thinking there nigs and fags and not thinking im a cuck if i talk to a woman

Attached: ec94331ecd08dcef859c9b15e1fd7323_1024.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

If you really think about it, saying no to reality is saying no to life itself.
You're not flat out saying "I want to kill myself" but you are on the train going to that station.

It's the beginning step of the process of paring down the options. You will either reject life entirely and die or impose your own frame on it and become a god.

>my ethinc and gay friends without thinking there nigs and fags and not thinking im a cuck if i talk to a woman
FYI nobody on pol writes like that. Shill better next time faggot.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1146x1148, 513K)

Tasty but worthless, dogs eat their own shit.

The fuck you on about. No one says that other than the most deranged of mongoloids.

Harden up cunt. You can use your pooftah mates and sambo as cover. You can now use the phrase "i'm not racist but..." Congratulations.

And what's wrong with speaking to women?

Attached: wisdom.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Pussy

only one way back

Attached: lobotomy.jpg (333x252, 18K)

The chances of you finding someone who matches your personality and principles is very slim. You will meet people with flaws and you will need to learn to put up with it to cooperate on tasks or you will reject everyone who doesn't fit your ideals. Become a hermit trapped in your solitude and frustration. Insolent child.

Why on earth did't I take the bluepill

>hanging out with my ethinc and gay friends
lol this thread is ethnic and gay

I had a dream last night that I was loved. It felt so real and beautiful. I was safe. I was understood.

For a few brief hours. I felt true happiness. Crying tears of joy when I woke up.

I want to go back. I never want to wake up again. I want to see her again.

Take this

Attached: 86C8B45D-6E24-4D73-82E1-83423E748DE7.jpg (800x487, 42K)

because I'm scared of women and the idea of one being interested in me in any way is laughable, so I stay away from them because it would only serve to annoy and repulse them for an uggo like me to talk to them

Might as well imagine myself winning the lottery and getting superpowers.

No I know my place. I'm going to die childless, alone and unloved. With nothing of joy in my life except the drugs that breifly emulated for me the feeling of being loved...

I want to be plugged in just so I can enjoy mainstream media again. If Japan dies, I'll have nothing left.

Look around, this is England, there are TONS of ugly people in relationships. Not being an oil painting is no bar to a relationship. There are also loads of shy women that don't get hit on at all, some of them are even hot (usually they were fatties as kids/teens).

Im sure I'm fucking autistic
I can't understand how to talk to people so I'm either boring or ugly af

Its not that hard. Everyday I try to become a better and more socially domesticated NPC. I medidate 30-60 minutes a day to block out my inner dialogue during the day. Always follow up on the latest sport events so i can chat about it with my coworkers. And purposely watch these gloomy TV shows where everyone is happy and hopeful on Netflix (like “the good place”). Still havent figured out how to stay away from the Chans. But generally the only other social news outlets i visit are the ones with “good vibes” and little to no report on daily occurances in the world (atlas obscura, bored panda). Slowly and gradually i am caring less and less and am fading back into the matrix as a NPC. It feels good not having to worry or even really “think” anymore.

All the faggots in this thread.
I never want to be this worthless retard again that I was 4 years ago.
Unlike you gaytards I realized I was just some pleb. And willingly started to look for something tjat is worth living for.
You just swallowed bad goy propaganda 24/7

Hey, rabbi

I've literally never had freinds who were gay or were niggers.

And I never wanted to associate with such people, I knew from a young age for example that niggers were violent and stupid, and that gays were sex offenders.

Nobody taught me this, I just learned it myself by observing the world.

This. It sounds like op is really struggling to break the conditioning.

Nice larp, bumboys & blacks are perfectly good people, Jow Forums really IS satire.

/6gsXVh

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

it sounds like OP is a massive faggot because he either a shill or brainwashed by the right.
If he likes nigs or thinks that he is a cuck, he only has surface level understandment. I bet he unironicly refers to himself as a nazi.

the new album sucked

make em suck each other

yep 0,75% of the population is responsible for 25% of child abuse.
or
Being a faggot makes one 33 times more likely to be a pedo
or
every 7th faggot is a pedo, (only every ~230th hetero is)

It makes me wonder what brain disorder it must be, it's fairly obviously a disorder.

Because it makes no sense biologically and socially. (Being gay and being a paedophile, I mean)

Just do it. Go back to caring about what you did before instead of now. You have already figured out its what is best for you.

I know this feel. Im not going to tell you to "Hang in there bro, you'll find someone!" or "Just be confident in yourself! Women love confidence!" because we both know the score. All I can tell you is to be strong, learn to value solitude, and get a hobby