Lynching in current year

When will we do something about the white menace lurking in our country?

Attached: shame.png (681x971, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2018/10/melissa-mckinnies-son-danye-jones/
heavy.com/news/2018/10/melissa-mckinnies-son-danye-jones
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hang in there OP things will get better.

he doesn't even look dead

Fake News

heavy.com/news/2018/10/melissa-mckinnies-son-danye-jones/

What do you mean?

Attached: A Group Of Nigger Attack White Boy.webm (480x328, 1.91M)

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE ASSHOLE? THIS ISN'T YOUR GOD DAMNED ANIME. THIS IS REAL FUCKING LIFE. SOMEONE FUCKING DIED, BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE DIDN'T LIKE THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN.

Attached: 1473260366262.png (379x329, 85K)

>heavy.com/news/2018/10/melissa-mckinnies-son-danye-jones
race war when? can't wait to kill east indians and niggers

lol

Attached: raging.png (195x200, 65K)

This needs to happen more to immigrants

true or false its will feed the acceleration.
so it pleases me.

Attached: 1537195021210.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

ashy

do veins in your arms bulge like that without a heart pumping?

All muriturds deserve the rope.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Look up what the Jewish bolsheviks did to whites because of the color of their skin. Look up black on white crime for literally 2 seconds. Look up who the real minority in this world is. It isn’t these sub human niggers. It is us superior whites it’s our job to look out for OURSELVES.i don’t care If it takes a billion dead niggers to save just one white. There is no number of shitskins that will ever add to the worth of a white person, we are the creators of all civilization, look up the genetic makeup of all the rulers of Egypt. Look at rape rates in the Congo. Better yet go live there, I hope your mom dies in childbirth to a black after being brutally raped by one

Attached: 19F6B501-2F6E-40E0-9054-A5209639A9BE.jpg (996x868, 121K)

>after I get up
is she still in bed or some shit? Oh fuck my son/boyfriend died I better just lay in bed and keep scrolling through instagram and facebook for an hour before bothering to get ready for the day

Sexual asphyxiation accident, that’s why his pants are down he was fapping

No chance a white guy did that. Would have had the brains to make a proper neck snapping noose

THE FUCKING COPS KILLED HIM LIKE THEY DO EVERY BLACK PROTESTER. FERGUSON POLICE ARE A FUCKING MURDER SQUAD. PAY A FUCKING TENTION. STOP LETTING THE STATE MURDER CITIZENS YOU GOD DAMNED BOOTLICKER

Why you so pissed about it Russian?

who does that with their underwear on? This was clearly an attempt to humiliate him.

Ferguson has a black mayor an almost all black police force and a black police chief With a black senator are you saying blacks are more violent than whites?

Attached: 5C6DAA00-A91A-42CD-B605-4AB307AA4290.jpg (357x372, 76K)

Still don’t know why you care rusky

No his nigger mom pulled hi underwear up when she found him and is now looking for sympathy gibs, how stupid are you?

Attached: 978C5800-0BDD-4A40-A2C7-77E5311832F8.png (1308x846, 422K)

was he jacking off beforehand

better?

Attached: 1541014099313.png (681x971, 546K)

So you really think this is about skin color? Nothing else huh? Not the fact these niggers try to kill/rob/rape us every chance they fucking get right?

Attached: 3918C5FE-0337-4ADA-A649-1CECA4A272E7.jpg (577x435, 41K)

He hanged himself while jerking off. Supposedly a common type of accidental death.

Lol good one Ahmed

so he isn't actually dead?

kek

This

Fake

I've seen a man hanging before

Had a neighbor hang himself in the garage and his neck was about 8inches long and his tongue was deep purple and hanging out of his mouth

And over half the murder in this country is by 14 percent of it.

looks like he still has pressure in his veins. I dunno, do veins still pop out like that when you die?

Attached: 1532473896559.gif (538x572, 338K)

Needs a playstation controller

With just 2 image and little details of colour.
U declared that it a colour crime hmmmm
What are trying to incite?

Niggers will never acknowledge that statistically they commit much greater crime so I welcome the collapse

Attached: hands up.png (923x713, 16K)

>black males between 15 and 30

Jesus fucking Christ user. How hardcore. Did you drop to your knees and suck did dead purple dick afterwards?

fpbp

How can you craft a Facebook post in such emotionless, strategic language after your child was killed?

Attached: 1525816875909.webm (350x622, 1.59M)

Chill out. The niglet probably offed himself.

are these bed sheets? of course it's a suicide, even though niggers usually don't get to do that before a rival gang caps them

He is but it was suicide and his mom immediately used his death for her political platform.

No this faggot tried to increase the strength of his orgasm by suffocation. I had a friend who did this and he fucked up and died.

offended in my Jow Forums ?

good larping, my friend.

Attached: 352f197092214a790cc34d74f95f45938f9029451f03aac8d1225e1e4928c369_facebook.jpg (600x450, 39K)

fake

Why did they do this?

Wtf?! Please tell me this is fake.

>heavy.com/news/2018/10/melissa-mckinnies-son-danye-jones/
wasn't lynched, necked himself

don't get your jimmies rustled it's fake

Wtf I love German humor now

Crazy thing was, he was a foreign exchange student from France was supposed to be flying back home that morning

No one ever understood/knew why he did it. His mother, the neighbors or anyone

Scripted White genocide racist propoganda.

what is this, dead nigger storage?

It's fake. Do you know how I know it? If it was real it would have been on the news 24/7.

He is making a fist with his hand and got his neck wraped with a hod damn towel if thays enough to kill you, you probably didn't even had good enough genes to survive for longer anyway

Honestly the only people that care less about dead niggers than white is niggers

he dead but he offed himself, its not news because hes just a nigger suicide not a lynching

>this is what boomers think is effective propaganda

Of course it's fake. Do you think the liberal media would let this pass?

>2018
>leftists mail themselves bombs
>jews shoot each other
>niggers lynch themselves
Best timeline, isn't it, folks?

people like you always end out getting fucked in the ass. you might wanna just start taking opiates now, man.

muh russia.. lmfao..

i can see why he killed himself,
the shoes.

Attached: Untit3led-2.jpg (1063x1080, 692K)

>nigger getting lynched in Ferguson
Even if this wasnt a transparently-marxist lie, are there even enough huwhite ppl in Ferguson to lynch anybody?

>nigger
nothing of value was lost

I've seen a lot of hung people in my day and that nigga is standing.

It's beautiful

Attached: 1519240198145.jpg (500x628, 74K)

>hang himself
why do you assume this

But CNN reports on fake shit all the time

Underrated.

Mortician here. Blood pools with gravity once the heart stops. There's more blood in his hands than in his shoulders because of his position. The rest is mainly sitting in his lower body.

>like they do every black protestor

If only, then crime in Chicago wouldn’t be so high

And that's saying something. SHitlibs faking a hanging in front of meme flags is meant for an uproar of empathy.

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

Tragedy

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Is this real?

Gee, whats it feel like to be genuinely retarded.

>no dependent lividity
0/10

...so... yes?

says a lot about your "days"
>>>>

This is fake as shit, It's like you never seen a real hanging.

>carefully moving the wig out of the way
kek

Yessir.

It's so much easier when they take care of the problem themselves.

Attached: 1536256165153.png (486x659, 13K)

You can't be the mortician, I'M the mortician!

Attached: nigger_btfo.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

stop thinking about my ass, fag

His pants are down because they wear them 9 sizes too big

What is this from?

Who else would have done this in the neighbors garage in the wee hours of the morning?

The neighbors weren't very "active" people and I'm sure didn't have the energy to go out of their way and do something like that

this

Attached: 1492306537561.png (377x330, 8K)

Rahowa, duh

Attached: 1538429096123.webm (198x360, 2.55M)

>BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE DIDN'T LIKE THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN.
you mean like another nigger?
because Whites don't go after Blacks anymore.
the KKK does not exist.

It reminds me of that poor black kid in Africa that was saved by Angelia Jolie. Reason he was a slave in a 100% black country was the color of his skin. If MLK only knew what was to become of libshits and their negro pets years later he would have never even got out of bed. Sad!

rip dolly