IT'S OVER TREASURE WAS A FAKE

IT'S OVER TREASURE WAS A FAKE

essence.com/news/nina-richards-sister-of-dr-phil-guest-who-hates-being-black-shes-fake-just-a-disgusting-attempt-to-become-a-meme/

>And what else is fake, according to Nina? The fact that Treasure hates anything that has to do with Black people. If you take a look at Treasure’s Facebook page, you can clearly see she has Black friends, and even wrote about supporting Black Lives Matter.

IT'S FUCKING OVER

Attached: LOL.png (889x534, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4x1hsC-YKAA
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
youtu.be/SfRS79EthZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That doesn't mean her sister is right, but it's what I've assumed from the beginning.

Either way, we still got her to watch Jared Taylor among other things. Maybe she became a little redpilled in the process.

so now liberals believe false flags exist?

>and even wrote about supporting Black Lives Matter.

> black girl raised by a white stepfather thinks blacks are niggers and wants to be white

why does the media love transgender but hate the transracial?

NO shit shylock.

Wait a second, are you telling me that /OUR/ WHITE QUEEN, who had the KKK on Speed Dial on her cell phone, is a fraud ??

Yeah no shit
Ever since that “catch me outside girl” people have been using dr Phil to become famous

Attached: AE0E7B83-4C59-4C2D-9DB4-4158B33BE0AD.jpg (1024x904, 98K)

How do they know it's fake?

No shit, she's a nigger. She still offers a vector to drop red pills in her comments section for any baizuo who go there to see the freak show, but for the stupid Jow Forums fags who just want to go there and say stupid shit about /our queen/ ← wasted fucking opportunity.

If she's fake (it likely is) then Dr.Phil is fake (he most definitely is) - but that will never be admitted because the big man will lose face and money, so the optics are in our favor. As long as the public gets buttblasted.

This thread is full of brainlets. If she wasn't at least a deep cover troll, her sister would BE IN ON IT TO BECOME FAMOUS HERSELF.

Fucking idiots.

Attached: Disgust3.gif (240x228, 858K)

Yeah no. There are enough people that are nuts, and Dr. Phil is too big of a target. If you listen to how Dr. Phil does his show, they work very hard to uncover trolls for fear of ruining Dr. Phil's reputation.

Attached: 1498352986185.jpg (300x379, 17K)

Right - but it doesn't matter. Optics are in our favor either way. Real or fake.

>wants to be a meme

At least some of these young people know what's important

Nina submits to white cock. I have a white cock so I'm a credible source on the matter. I can speak for others.

>believing the word of a roastie

FUCKING TOLD YOU, FAGGOTS

Attached: same-jew-tricks.png (1002x670, 358K)

white genocide.
transgender supports it, transracial would negate it.

Fucking kike shills character assasinating our 1488 black queen gf.
Treasure Reich speaks with the voice of Hitler and you fucking kikels will be the first to the showers.

Attached: 1540497946521.webm (854x480, 1.78M)

Sounds like someone may have been paying here to say those things just to stir up racial tension, I wonder (((who))) would do such a thing...

.t literal kikel
You are afraid of Hitler being reincarnated in /ourqween/

Attached: 1540509276232.gif (600x337, 1.77M)

Lol of course it's an act. You'd have to be a fucking brainlet to think this was more than just a stunt for this bitch to reel in fame, and thus money.

being this fucking dumb to fall for the same jewish tricks
youtube.com/watch?v=4x1hsC-YKAA

Attached: 1532360443551.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Of course she was fake. She supports the KKK (Democrats). Real black white supremacists don't have time for self-hate, we're too busy loving angelic white people.

Every time you kikes try to publicly assasinate anyone who speaks against you. you fucking worms. We are wise to your tricks after years of the same garbage, eat shit and neck yourself schizoid neurotic heeb.

Attached: 1540667070162.jpg (500x1500, 222K)

>publicly assasinate anyone
she's a nigger, Boris

Attached: funwblacks615-sheboons-attack-chinese-delivery.webm (420x1280, 2.63M)

>you kikes
says the race-mixing faggot mongrel

Attached: 1532802832360.jpg (598x344, 53K)

Her sister is hot af
2x - I get an African waifu

GODDAMIT NO
FUCK KEK

I need me some Dr Phil monies.
"I hate niggers"

Jow Forumscucks BTFO

she still cute

RULE #1 - around blacks, never relax
RULE #2 - niggers are ALWAYS lying
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8

Attached: NEVER-RELAX.webm (640x480, 2.27M)

>she still cute
> cute
damn, nigga

Attached: 12.04 PM.png (138x107, 37K)

her newest vid (20 mins old) is proof she was just faking
youtu.be/SfRS79EthZ8

She did keep uploading YouTube videos.
New reporters reached out to her sister and of course as a family that is trying to keep face. They don't want to be fucking targeted by their negro neighborhood.

she has a beautiful aryan spirit, heeb. Your hour of the shower is getting closer

Attached: 1540577733379.png (841x465, 362K)

>aryan spirit
shut the fuck up

Attached: 1533770653216.png (960x960, 485K)

.t schizoid retard and a jew to boot

Attached: 1491716816521.jpg (720x540, 29K)

wasn't that obvious from the start? She saw that CASH ME OUTSIDE twat and wanted to follow same route.

>If you listen to how Dr. Phil does his show, they work very hard to uncover trolls for fear of ruining Dr. Phil's reputation.
not seeing that Dr. Phil / Dr. Oz are the ones conducting the troll, you fucking mong

Attached: 1541011881858.gif (320x240, 3.83M)

This is like saying the Protocols of Elders of Zion are a fake. Regardless if she truly believes these things or not, millions of black girls around the world just watched one of their own be embraced with open arms by the alt-right. Black girls all around the world have taken note. Forgery or not, the tactic has been revealed.

kek how onions do you have to be to get your ass kicked by two women

at least she got money for braces, them teeth fucked up

>niggers have critical thinking ability
You're given them too much credit.

No. Shit.
You faggots fall for these out of left field black people reciting shit you want to hear.

And you mutts fawned over this baboon like a bunch of redditniggers. *SIPPPPP*

Attached: sipppp.png (380x349, 77K)

Women care about getting guys it’s the only thing they care about or think about. What I stated is a guaranteed fact.

Wow what a shock and like I said it was her posting her own threads here

perfect for picking chicken bones clean

Maybe she was trying to become a meme, but who is to say her act hasn't influenced her subconsciousness?

She went full racist man. Never go full racist.

Attached: Capture.jpg (286x385, 18K)

Imagine being so retarded you thought this was real

You've seen that online dating study. Black women hate white guys more than any other racial group.

Lol no they don’t they favour them the most (I know from personal experience) I think you are a mad negroboi from this blatant delusion.

>but muh unsubstantiated personal anectdote
Dumb leaf.

Attached: ethnic-preferences2.png (1260x1431, 312K)

Black people think whites have it better. Many of them actually think whites are inherently richer.
Black women go for white men only if she thinks she will get some benefits out of the deal.
Black guys are ditching their own women. I doubt user is some bitter black man. And that's another reason a black bitch would date a white guy. She can't get black men to pay her anymind so they go searching for a white guy to stick it to Jamal.

"Just because its the theme tune don't make it not true." -Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lol dat cope. It’s ok afroboi you will be at peace with it one day

Lol stay mad

Sure thing Wufei

>women

Attached: 1488820228634.gif (464x596, 147K)

>IT'S OVER TREASURE WAS A FAKE
No shit retard. It took me a minute to google the social media and see all her accounts had been wiped out before his appearance on TV.
But at least she provided some good memes.

Attached: breed.png (449x573, 201K)