It's Only a Matter of Time

I hope Jow Forums is getting their minds ready for a possible impeachment and removal of Trump. This isn't the bullshit stuff the democrats have been talking about ("oh, he's mean, that should be illegal"). Instead I'm talking about an actual problem that Trump is walking into.

> Trump takes an oath to "faithfully execute the office"
> Trump takes an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of The United States"

If trump signs an executive order that attempts to over-ride the 14th amendment, that is an illegal act, a violation of his oath, and an impeachable offense.

And here's the rub... it's a real charge, and at least 1/2 of the republicans in the senate would have to vote for removal because it is such a clear abuse of presidential power.

I know, you will probably make one of these arguments:
> he's only doing it so it goes to the courts
> jurisdiction, jurisdiction, jurisdictin
> STFU ... trump can do whatever he wants.

But you would be wrong on all three. Trust me... if he signs the executive order, he will be removed from office, and it will be the right thing for the house & senate to do.

Attached: ImpeachTump.jpg (630x630, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1057715198684000258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not overwriting the 14th amendment. He's signing an executive order to force people to adhere to it. He's enforcing the constitution because shitty ass activist judges wont.

The courts have ruled on this at least three times already. And the "no jurisdiction" argument doesn't hold water.

You mean the courts have been constantly overstepping their bounds and are acting outside of their jurisdiction? Since when did we let judges rule the country exactly?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1057715198684000258

Attached: 1539919610721.jpg (792x792, 209K)

Like it or not, we have a separation of powers in this country. The legislature makes the laws, the executive enforces the laws, and the judiciary interprets the laws.

If you want to change it, fine; go ahead and change it. But there is a Constitutional process to do so. Trying to bypass the legislature and the judiciary is the legal version of sneaking into the country.

Hurray another PEE PEE bread!
Trump paid for the PEE PEES
ImPEEch

Attached: image.jpg (1024x741, 184K)

Kill all Jews. It's only a matter of time.

Womp womp womp womp, womp womp. Womp womp-omp womp womp. Womp womp—womp, WOMP WOMP womp womp!!! (by various womp)

╦░╦╔═╗╔╦╗╔═╗
║║║║░║║║║╠═╝
╚╩╝╚═╝╩░╩╩
╦░╦╔═╗╔╦╗╔═╗
║║║║░║║║║╠═╝
╚╩╝╚═╝╩░╩╩

Attached: 1538856548985.jpg (630x630, 45K)

The 14th amendment was never meant for foreigners. Trump isn't changing the Constitution, he's clarifying something in law that we always knew.

>leftwing retard says retarded things

Don't misunderstand me, I am not a democrat, and there is zero chance that I would vote for a democrat this year.

But no one person is more important than the process. I voted for trump in 2016, and there's a good chance that I will vote for him again in 2020.

But if he does something that violates his oath, he has to face the consequences like any other criminal .

>Interprets the law
There is nothing to interpret, the author of the law made it clear it didn't apply to foreigners.

And the current supreme court can agree with Trump. We have the numbers, eat shit faggot.

It has never ruled on illegals you dumb fuck.

And Trump is doing his job. Enforcing the laws. Activist judges have constantly been trying to rewrite laws and prevent them from being enforced for too long now, even the supreme court told them to quit that shit or a serious review and changes to how they operate would be needed.

The judiciary branch has constantly overstepped it's bounds and no doubt they'll do so again but Trump is well within his right to enforce the laws of the land.

You all need to ask yourself... what principles should govern the nation?

If you are a fascist, or a nazi, you already believe in the leader principle, that Trump should be able to do whatever the hell he wants.

But that's not how the American system works. There are laws, and everyone must follow them, including the President.

Faggot you've never supported Trump. Lying nigger.

Can an executive order amend an existing amendment?
I don't believe that's possible.

i like pence.

Your system is run my Jews. It has zero legitimacy. Soon we will exerminate the Jews and ALL of their puppets. You faggots are talking about BS political theater. Left/Right, they're all Jew puppets.

Not amending, clarifying.

Sure I did. I've been a republican longer than you've been alive. I've been a republican since this guy was president.

But again, you folks need to get a grasp on the idea of the rule of law.

Attached: Nixon.jpg (220x266, 14K)

He's not amending anything. He's telling people to enforce it.

Show me where the Constitution says beanrats have the same rights as US citizens. I'll wait.

There's something a little crazy about promoting a philosophy that was created by a nation that lost every major war they were in.

But the good news is... there aren't enough of your type to be any serious threat to the nation.

>pic-related
Commie uses [mind-shock]: It's a *miss*! 200HP self-damage! Jow Forums uses memes: 1000HP critical-hit!

Attached: 1644431015857.png (1834x1366, 481K)

Section 1 of the 14th amendment .... "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside"

The section makes no provision for the status of the parents. The only way to argue against this is to focus on the "subject to the jurisdiction", but that argument has been proven wrong so many times, most recently in the bullshit "sovereign citizen" ploy.

You're bait becomes shit as soon as you post something like this.

You may call it bait, but it happens to be the truth. Anyone who doesn't understand the risk that the President is putting himself in right now totally lacks a historical understanding of how this nation works.

Not a commie. I believe in the rule of law.

The question is... who will be the Barry Goldwater that tells him it's time to stop.

And if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, that's the same lack of historical perspective I'm talking about.

All I need to bring down this country is a rifle, a shovel and some Kevlar snips. Let's see how well you do without power and internet.

The author of the fucking bill literally said "of course this does not apply to foreigners."

Ya, good luck with that. You might murder a few innocent people, but you still wouldn't bring down the nation.

Yeah and your party wants the 2nd Amendment repealed. You don't even know that the 14th does not apply to illegals.

Once the power and internet are out, the niggers will burn the cities are the ground. You won't have a fucking country left.

Shittiest bait ever. Lying faggot.

Attached: 1515567622581.jpg (1280x1109, 341K)

this impeach trump is the same kvetching that /qa/ had about deleting Jow Forums
can you niggers just shut the fuck up and get the fuck out?

The author of the bill wasn't the only person who voted it into law; and laws are not made of what the author "meant", they are made up of the rules that the law says.

SCOTUS will, of course, look to the original intent, but that's not the only thing they look at.

Case in point... the 1st amendment. The authors didn't think that there would be an internet and that it would apply to that. Does that mean it doesn't? No, because the law is more than the intent of the author, it is also the words that make up the law.

KYS faggot. You're just wasting breath

Yes impeaching bad orange man will make it all go away. The white man will see the legitimacy of that and just take it. Your gay/brown utopia of peace is right around the corner.

If you're baiting, you're a fucking neocon Boomer. How's your COPD?

>increasingly nervous faggot says Trump impeachment imminent for the 658,542,641,043th time.

>Trust me...
Get the fuck out of here.

Attached: 1536512880463.jpg (610x416, 74K)

Not baiting.

Again, you're not reading. I'm a life-long republican, a supporter of 2A, and a CPL holder.

>Impeach Bronald Crunch!!!!!!!
Get comfortable commie, it's a long way to 2024.

Attached: 1538854614223.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

IMPEEESH
T R U M P

Attached: 3E73A327-9B77-4E15-88D3-BFDE0B44D318.jpg (2400x1600, 619K)

Just for the sake of argument, forget who signs what or what party they are from.

Do you, or do you not, agree with the "anchor baby" concept? If two illegal aliens sneak into the country illegally, abs have a baby, do YOU think that child should be a US citizen?

this makes a lot more sense to me than the original post

>support and defend the Constitution of The United States

I remember O-nigger continued and expanded the Patriot Act and PRISM that allowed for warrant-less searches on US Citizens, and O-nigger even went as far as saying that journalists that release secrets could be killed on US soil to preserve "national security"..

Dont remember OP or any other betacuck Soibois complaining about that or calling for his impeachment..

No you're not.

No you're not. This is some attempt at shitty 2.5D chess.

I totally agree that anchor babies are a problem, though the numbers aren't as bad as some want to make it out to be.

And there are several things that can be done...

1. Build the fucking wall.

2. Do as trump said the other day, and make asylum seekers cross the border at a specific location.

3. Increase the punishment for companies that hire illegals.

I am in support of the GOALS of the President, just not the method. He, like the rest of us, must follow the law. And even though I might agree with his ends, if the means are wrong the means are wrong.

I'll go one further... if the congress were to pass a law that stopped birthright citizenship of illegal parents, and the president signed it, then that would be fine too because that would be done within the legal framework of the country

Then you weren't listening to me. I complained when Obama did it, I complained with Bush did that and also tried to argue that gitmo prisoners have no rights because they are in a "foreign country".

I oppose any president who exceeds their authority. My party, their party, any party.

And don't even get me started on the war powers act.

Yes, I am.

Attached: CPL.jpg (989x617, 136K)

Stay salty, phag

Attached: 35FF931A-86E2-441F-A4A1-F674BB1C7D2F.gif (530x320, 1.8M)

bump

And here's one more thing... if you allow the President to exceed his legal authority, you are opening the doors for other presidents to do it, even democrat presidents.

So if Trump can use the "sovereignty" argument to trash the 14th amendment, what is to stop a democrat president from using the "militia" argument to trash 2A?

Our safety, your safety, my safety comes from the rule of law.

HUIRR DURR THIS TIME GUYS, WE MEAN IT!!!! HURR DURRRR!!!!!

Attached: Here you go.jpg (665x370, 46K)

So you are a Boomer leeching off social security. How's your COPD coming along? Did you get your routine colon cancer screening?

Not on social security. COPD is about as good as it can be for a chain smoker; and no one is getting near my ass, thank you very much,.

REMINDER:

>It's Okay To Be White posters are going up tonight

EVERY
user
MUST
DO
THEIR
PART
(yes especially you, reading this right now)

Remember,

> Posters go up on public spaces and campuses oTONIGHT
> Only use the original design
> No vandalism or crime
> (optional) wear a Halloween costume with a mask to blend in with trick-or-treaters for anonymity

And most importantly,

>ITS
>OKAY
>TO BE
>WHITE

Attached: IOTBW_0.png (3508x4961, 77K)

Not sure why anyone would put these up before the election.

The goal should be to keep democrat turnout down. Shit like this only motivates the dems to vote. If you want to put it up after the election, that's your business. But doing it now only guarantees a turn left next week.

Attached: 1540769001617.jpg (659x800, 57K)

So a lefty with a conceal/carry. It happens. You're not fooling anyone.

2 years you've been saying this and been wrong. I expect you to be posting it every day for the next 6.

I assume you also think Trump is a Russian puppet and Kav is a rapist, no? And I think you have a Reddit account too.

>removal of Trump

Only the Senate can do that and Trump is about to make big gains there LMAOOOO

Attached: _wrong_.jpg (229x183, 17K)

we know what will happen if they do

Attached: Bowers fuck your optics.png (500x600, 182K)

You were a republican at age 10?

You do realize that the election is next week, right? The era of Trump will be cold before the polls even close.

This fanfic sucks. Include more sex next time.

>>If trump signs an executive order that attempts to over-ride the 14th amendment,
Don't quit your day job, Matlock.

Attached: 1531277080111.gif (250x163, 3.03M)

FPBP

You need both houses and even then you need a super majority of 66% in the Senate. This will never happen.

You are retarded beyond reason.

>If trump signs an executive order that attempts to over-ride the 14th amendment
The supreme court has never ruled on the status of ILLEGAL immigrant's children.

A previous ruling has simply caused them to be considered citizens by default.

Protip: Yes, this is the same old bullshit.
"He did an executive order I don't like" is very much like, "Impeach him because he's mean".

That’s super interesting user. What cases are you talking about so I might teach myself the truth?

Attached: 944102BA-3011-4672-A158-6E018435FA48.jpg (800x712, 154K)

>I've been a republican since this guy was president.
Oh that's not good.

Fpbp

Really, you people claim to have plenty of money...move, do us and yourself a favor, I'm sorry this country and it's people aren't bending to liberal views. Please move, out of this country...fast, before we come for you.

Attached: wierd shit.jpg (481x532, 40K)

>grandpa, grandpa
>what happened to president from long time ago?
>he was impeach
>how come he was impeach?
>he made rule saying everybody in world's babby can't be citizen
>they say he do treason for making that rule

>This thread again?

These shills never cease to amaze me

Attached: 1539860991559m.jpg (1024x674, 110K)

Donald Trump just announced his new 2020 campaign slogan! #MAGAT

Attached: MAGA VOTE.png (758x565, 310K)

>If trump signs an executive order that attempts to over-ride the 14th amendment, that is an illegal act, a violation of his oath, and an impeachable offense.
I like Jow Forums because it exhibits a tiny bit of wheat among a ton of chaff. You sir are the worst of the chaff. You're dull-witted, and yet you're determined to broadcast it.
Maybe... just maybe... the courts would merely strike down his executive order if it was unconstitutional.
You understand nothing about the House impeachment process, and yet you feel compelled to spew your nonsense here. You went out of your way to call attention to your ignorance and stupidity. The german phrase for how I feel about you is "die fremdscham". I feel acute, cringey shame for you.

Can't wait for the constant sperging for impeachment. The democorats are going to spend the next two years looking like idiots. In the meantime, this was always an election for them to win based on where the races are being held. 2020 leans back red and they will lose big time.

Damn right I was.

I've lived through 2 presidential impeachments. How about you?

>a CPL holder
What are you holding Avenatti by?

Do you think that we need gun reforms?

No. 2A is just fine, especially in Michigan, where the language is even more blunt.

Murder is committed by the mind, not the finger pulling the trigger

Boomer detected

Attached: Andrew Johnson.jpg (140x187, 6K)

My family has been in America since 1653. You're the one who's just visiting.

Nixon was a great man who got played by the left. In fact, the dems are using the same playbook on trump. Tell me if this sounds familiar...

1. Bitch about everything he does. Spend every day bitching about ever little thing.

2. Paint him as an immoral person, even without evidence.

3. Wait for him to over-react and to something stupid (illegal)

4. Then hang him on the illegality.

History echos.

No shit sherlock. You can learn a few things from boomers, especially since we're old enough to remember events as they happened, and not why their taught.

Example... What does the 1968 Gene MacCarthy campaign mean for Bernie Sanders supporters and the 2020 campaign.

Shit like this matters, you can't learn it, you have to remember all the odd details to understand how it all fits together.

Please elaborate on the presidential impeachment other than Bill Clinton's that you lived through.

keep your head buried in the sand faggot.

Attached: bad potus bad potus.jpg (1024x1024, 71K)

whatever you say, tough guy.

Attached: C9DC7350-3525-4998-9D79-F267632B3BAC.gif (360x196, 1.95M)

I'm an astronaut because I said so I'm an astronaut oh look I said it twice must be true you guys I'm totally an astronaut oh shit look I said it again don't you believe me now fellow goyim oh uh uh uh I mean white Republicans...you faggots deserve the rope just for your blatant stupidity

Attached: 1541015068141.jpg (608x608, 59K)

Is he okay? Hope he has Life Alert ®