South Park is responsible for today's bigorty

South Park is responsible for today's bigorty.

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-100036_Twitter.jpg (1075x1063, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>free speech absolutism
Is there 13th, 14th, or 15th Amendment absolutism as well?

They are arguing in favor of fascism (all dissenting opinions crushed by the state so no one may oppose the will of the "people").

That is not what fascism means. Read the book.
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm

I actually agree because that’s how I started out. But I don’t think it’s a bad thing.

What he's really trying to say is that his policies can't stand past criticisms that free speech allows.

I love that Andrew WK got added to the list for being friends with republicans and telling insane leftists to take a closer look at their hatred of family and friends that voted Trump.

Nov 6th theme is officially party hard for me.

Mental gymnastics gold medalist!

Attached: Spoopydancer.gif (255x349, 251K)

if pol were smart they would hope on the bandwagon, accerlerationism supports chaos which results in fascism.

muh semantics

Precisely.

True. And after they hear all the centrist, they figure out that they're all principle, and not at all practical. That classical liberalism in fact allowed for and fostered the leftists they hate. Then they figure it out, like this guy.

Attached: download (6).jpg (290x174, 8K)

Anyone who utters the phrase "free speech absolutism" is a fucking retard. There aren't degrees of free speech. If you go up to the lady at the supermarket who is handing out cheese samples and she only hands out samples to niggers, dykes, trannies, or other degenerates, and not to white males who gave her everything she has, then she should of course be fired.

Is this fucking Dave Rubin?

Joe rogan is a leftist card carrying pedofag.

>Anyone who utters the phrase "free speech absolutism" is a fucking retard.
yes, and they need to constantly repeat it with a smug satisfaction, because what they actually mean is
>hahaha OBVIOUSLY nazis and homophobes should be in jail

Jesus Christ you don't even know what fascism is. Please stop posting reddit. Mussolini's "doctrine of fascism" should be considered required reading to post on this board, especially since it's less than 10 pages.

This is the rhetoric of neocon appeasers that betrayed the antiwar movement. I remember Joe Rogan's physical presence at Iraq war protests. I'll never forget the silence of this so-called "left" after Obama came to power.

They have no interest in equability only in control.

Attached: no blood for oil 2.jpg (640x480, 184K)

>free speech is now fascist

Mc fucking kill them

Sure, jews are extremely racist and xenophobic, but they are also cowards and liars. These kosher-conservatives exist as gatekeepers, not as gateways.

Only asking because the other 3 are based imo and no idea who he is. ooh infowars

Attached: 1540277131794.gif (1000x969, 210K)

accusing 2 gay jewish men of bigotry.
the left is eating itself, also can we talk about the real problem? all the migrants from reddit.

kek wtf is this?
>dear fascists trump supporters,
>a bunch of jews and commie normies are on your side, they are your gatekeepers, please (DON'T) follow, subscribe, and smash their like buttons.
>you should not be allowed to watch them. (plz watch..)
nobody wants their disingenuous horseshit. sick of shills plugging these goykeepers.
all except maybe Andrew wk, he might have only known it was time to party, and felt that he must party hard.