What is so disgusting about asking girl if she's a virgin?

What is so disgusting about asking girl if she's a virgin?

>>youtu.be/3FPDmRry0HA?t=467

vid very related

Attached: source.gif (640x360, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp7eHLH4J-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's fine, you just got to tell them why you even care. Otherwise you don't get to even demand to understand if she decides to get upset or not

" just trying to be sure if you mentaly damaged by having heart ripped apart.... or in extreme cases physicly damaged by having hyem and betwean legs ripped apart"

is this a reasonable reason?

Attached: 1539903378371.jpg (417x400, 73K)

Yep, means you should pay premium for that hymen since you think it's that important and you think you have the right to abuse anyone that got that hymen broken in what to you is not an approved way.
That's why. Super abusive...

Since most fuck at 13 here, it’s useless to even be bothered with this.

I tried to watch the video but I don't speak faggotsexual

Torturing civilians is disgusting:

Mexicans are pussies.
She made the choice to squander her value, she deal with it.

is that the fag who enjoys 47 being dunked in his cheerios

>dicks

And she will, just don't pretend to be a person that values anything over this. Pretty easy to manipulate you user. How much are you paying for virgin pussy?

You seem unbalanced

How so?

goblin roastina whore detected

hot

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp7eHLH4J-0

Wtf? No argument just an insult, cool I guess... thanks for the original content

Bitch, your "argument" made zero sense. Holding women accountable for their actions is hardly "super abusive"

Attached: 1538371586388.jpg (1024x1024, 252K)

According to media networks over the past couple of years, virgin pussy can really sell for a lot.

They don't want you to question the value of the pussy they're offering you and expect you to treat them as if they were virgins.

That's not the abusive part, they'll live out their lives normally.
What's abusive is user creating an excuse to abuse someone based on the existence of an intact hymen.
People are free to look for virgins but not justify abuse to other people. It's up to the individual user to openly state how much that hymen is worth to them and if they pay enough the market will correct. Which it has already. Anons are just mad that they can't pay for virgin pussy so they are trying to shame people into artificially dropping the price of virginity so they can afford it. That's the abusive part.

I dont even bother asking, I dont think I've met a female virgin since 9th grade

So him not wanting to date a loose woman is abuse?

Excuse to abuse? But you just said he's not abusing

Attached: 1488591039383.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

>Girl I'm currently dating is a white, conservative, christian, virgin
FEELS FUCKING GOOD LADS. Hopefully things continue to work out. Planning on moving out of this shit state to a more conservative one in two years, after which I will wife her and pump out at least three white children.

It's not abusive at all. It's abusive if he dates her and constantly derides her for not being a virgin. There is nothing wrong with telling a woman that you don't want to date her because she isn't a virgin. You don't need to insult her for it, just tell her that it's not what you're looking for.

This, of course, makes women FURIOUS that a man could possibly want a woman that hasn't known the touch of another man.

Hurt her, user. Just smack her in her face once. Don't you want to see tears well up in her eyes? Don't you want to look in her eyes and see that innocent trust she had in you broken down? If she stays after that, you've got yourself a Stockholm Syndrome, and those won't ever leave.

Attached: photo_2018-07-10_12-44-09.jpg (344x443, 37K)

Correct, they should just openly state they are looking for a virgin, that's easy and that isn't abuse, insulting like they did before though is

And this is why you need to report this bullshit, it's abusers looking for victims.

Virginity is a necessity, but not the only one.
Humilty and other cardinal values are of nessecity too.
Mongrelized creature, go fornicaye with the whore you love so much.

It’s not disgusting but incredibly hypocritical if you yourself aren’t a virgin

Never change japan.

How so, it is implied at no point the person asking is male/female, virgin/whore

This is not disgusting. You ask if she's a virgin or if she had performed any sexual act in the past. If the answer is yes, you don't talk to her ever again. What's disgusting about this?

It's a beautiful life and world your inner circle, but it's incompatible with lots of other values. That's why it's so great we can be different. You don't have to insult other circles just because they prioritize other values. Why insult?

Except that's not abuse, roastie. At what point did he hit you after he indirectly asked if you're a whore?

I had a chuckle, you're not the only Dutchman I've heard give that as serious advice.

Attached: 1440279160723.png (400x543, 245K)

JAP PUTTING HIM ON SUICIDE WATCH

shit i'm gonna eat the fuck out of, nevermind the skeleton is telling me no. this is why bitches cant into politics

>>" just trying to be sure if you mentaly damaged by having heart ripped apart.... or in extreme cases physicly damaged by having hyem and betwean legs ripped apart"
Implying anyone that isn't a virgin is damaged is low key abuse, similar to how MSM chooses to humiliate people because they support trump for example. It's abuse because you belong to a group.
That's why MSM works well on people, because people use the same language of abuse in their every day lives

JAPAN WITH THE BANTZ.

Nippon: 1 Spic Mongrels: 0

Attached: C5318CE0-9D1A-47DC-8E9B-C4047CC13EE4.gif (480x310, 316K)

>Implying anyone that isn't a virgin is damaged is low key abuse
No. It's true. You are damaged. It's not abusive to accept reality.

You're thinking of John Green.

Attached: john green cereal.png (525x709, 371K)

'Low key abuse' naw now you're just making shit up. Not everything that offends you is abuse.

Ah, the same roastie argument when it comes to abortion then.

>99% of abortions are done by whores trying to avoid responsibility
>so you say we should stop doing it because it's baby murder
>But user! What about the 1% of rape victims that actually need it!

Your pussy should have a catfax as far as I'm concerned, anymore than 3 dicks, into the trash it goes.

He sure does love cock though.

Attached: john green quote.jpg (443x237, 26K)

Beta insecure user that needs group mentality to be able to justify his own abuse. Good luck user. Im sure you FEEL justified in your beliefs now.

Men have the right to not want to marry unvirgin women. Period.

>beta insecure
where did you get these facts? Are you sure you aren't turning to slander because you lost an argument?

More abuse, now suggesting a tool to further devalue pussy without suggesting accompanying tool for the opposite sex.
It's obvious this is just about abusing women because you have so much resentment towards them

Agreed

Bada Bing

Attached: u3hdexlwd7v01 (1).jpg (520x868, 191K)

Not really.
>Spend life being told that it's okay to fuck with impunity
>Realize later how awful that is
>Decide that you want to settle down with a woman that hasn't been with another man
Now she doesn't have to accept you for your transgressions any more than you do a thot. But it doesn't make you a hypocrite to see the error of your ways and wish to change them, and then to find a partner that hasn't made your same mistakes. What would be hypocritical would be to get upset if a virgin girl tells you to fuck off if you're not a virgin.

You don't have the right to have guaranteed access to it though. Pay market price for what you want though. And stop being a "jew" trying to manipulate the market at cost of everything else so that you don't have to pay as much

Then stop being a jew about what you are. I'm a person, don't abuse meeeee... wahhhh. You yourself just admitted your pussys a commodity to be bought and sold. We have a word for this in english.

Its not about "right to guaranteed access", no one is talking about this. I'm just saying that a man has the right not to want to have anything to do with unvirgin women. If there isn't a single virgin girl left in the world and he wants to stay alone, that's his choice.

Im pointing out you are just mad you can't afford it. There are women that also think like you, they market their pussies appropriately understanding there is super low supply.

>tfw if men were virtuous and strong we wouldn't even be in this situation

Babe, my monetary situation is going up and will only go up. Your pussy value only goes down after the age of 21. And I'm pointing out that you're in this thread earlier bitching about 'abuse' when you get called what you are.
1. It's not abuse.
2. You're a sophisticated prostitute.
You've said literally nothing that men don't know already, or care to from you. We will date/marry who we will, knowing that we'll be paying for it. That is completely dependent on me, which hole gets picked long term.

Is romania as degenerate as us? I was kinda hoping only the US had been jewed this hard.

I'm sure all those (You)'s you are getting help with your insecurity.

>Virginity is a necessity, but not the only one.
Goddammit why can't the US be like this anymore. We got so screwed when we let (((them))) tell us to let go of morality

No point in asking a girl her notch count I know several whores who post nudes online and suck dick alot that haven't given up their pussies. It's about chastity having value not just the hymen. Nevermind that vagina sex literally changes DNA you are just looking for a woman who isn't a hedonistic deviant

Is probably just the crazy nonsense coming from you that's making people think your mentally challenged. Your either a whore or dating one, either way it's disgusting. Yes this is what normal people think.

>literally no one was abused
>waah abuse
woman.

based and kankerpilled
just make sure you don't lose her, user, as you probably won't get another.

Nuclearized autism. OP eternally btfo

The mainstream media humiliates itself going against Trump. The lying media will be shut down and it's owners strung up.

redundant question

Fuck, in the US even if a girl isnt getting fucked by the time she's 20 she's going to penetrate herself with a toy. And she will say she's a virgin because she's never had an actual penis stuck into her, thats the "out" that is used for a girl to do it.
Majority of girls who arent getting screwed on her prom or homecoming or whatever will settle for just doing it themselves because they want to feel it. Its a YOLO sorta deal.

TLDR - American girls dont have hymens.

Attached: make the dick rise.gif (268x170, 1.22M)

ALL women should be bought, and sold like cattle. Then the (MAN) or new owner can brand her butt so everyone knows who owns her.

And put these women in cages....

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

because the women are almost ugly as pic relate
no morality because of their ugliness their nature

>What is so disgusting about asking girl if she's a virgin?
The answer.

Well said.
It was a case of 'a post so retarded you click the ID so you can avoid brain-damage from reading what's written'

Come on Jow Forums, finding a trad girl isn't that hard. I found one and I think I am going to marry her.

Pos
>White, blonde, blue eyes, tall, beautiful
>Virgin, only kissed one other person before me.
>wants to have lots of kids
>helps out with house work and Financially as well

Cons
>lacks confidence
>can be vain
>Doesn't exist
>Parent are really annoying

Attached: bae.jpg (544x720, 33K)

I don't think I'd be willing to fuck a girl who already had a cock inside her. That's fucking gay and disgusting to be honest. One partner for life is my policy.

Seems like you got a problem there bucko, annoying in-laws can really tank a relationship

Words of wisdom.

Attached: Progress.jpg (1624x1899, 376K)

I honestly find women wearing modest clothing more attractive than sluts wearing revealing and tight clothes...

I agree. But if you think that, you are a fascist though.

Attached: 23534654536543.png (600x600, 37K)

Depends but most city women are whores and part of village women are whores. All that into consideration it's unlikely you will find a 20 year old virgin since most are taken by then.

Thanks user! Now I'm certain that I'm on the right track! Fuck the establishment! My ideals are better than the mainstream!

Attached: Pepito.jpg (625x714, 58K)

I ask most girls I date if they re virgins. They usually get offended and turn into sluts. Time saving

>Norway

why only most

Mexico is saying that the price of non degenerate virgin pussy is a squeaky clean, non degenerate virgin dick. Whore is the wrong expression for that. You thinking of a monetary transaction puts you into the degenerate category.