Alternative Timeline AMA

I only have about 2 hours to do this, so I'll keep it short, and informal.

I am a person from another timeline, a timeline much like your own. The only difference in this timeline is that Hillary didn't try to rely on memes and won the presidency due to a hurricane happening in the southeast. This gave Hillary the opportunity to provide aide for the southeast and claim victory.

Some things I should mention before we get started:
-I don't care about your feelings on whether this is a larp or not, I don't have anything to prove to you.
-I am not omniscient. I can only tell you things that I know. I don't follow world news close enough to be an analyst, but I will try to recall what I know.
-I will not give you the means or method of how I am talking to you know, I know it doesn't matter, I just don't want shitposters from other timelines fucking things up for me here.

Ask me anything.

Attached: image.jpg (3226x2419, 892K)

Jow Forums is R-18 you know.

self bump, cmon guys

im 27, so im safe :)

selfbump again

might as well shut it down at this point, my power bill is gonna be fucking ridiculous

>selfbump
that doesn't work in this timeline newfag
I'll bite
hows Iran?
hows the stock market?
hows bitcoin doing?

Bitcoin is doing fine, the bog still fucks with us
stock market didnt get the boom like yours did, so it sink a bit lower
job opportunities are far and few between
iran is still a shithole

it did*

ahh
I probably should say shit like that, iran is troubled with some things but its still a very nice place to go to

Ok why are you here and why are you a faggot? Is Clinton going to get arrested?

well, the clintons didnt get arrested, and after trump ran he kinda went back to doing television

republicans got btfo'd and are mad as hell

its kinda like obama has a third term

not much has changed since obama's presidency, just louder feminists, more immigration, and more corruption

I mostly made the machine to talk to you guys, how is it like having trump as a president?

When user says "Alternative Timeline", user just means a timeline a few hours behind or ahead of the current time of other countries.
I'm in Australia and I'm talking to you from the future. AMA.

How's the stock market?

No, I mean alternate as I'm in California 1:40pst, where in my timeline Trump did not get elected as president.

>inb4 hurhurr California librulll

I'm republican.

fucking kangaroo fucker

stock market stagnation since obama, housing has raised a few points, but russia got pretty mad after she took office, and cut off a lot of trade with us. china took advantage of this, and now our market is dominated with cheaply made shit and more debt

I don't give a fuck what your politics are you dumb delusional cunt..The only timeline you're from is as I mentioned earlier. A different time zone.
Fucking kangaroos is a good time you're missing out on, at least I'm getting some you virgin abo.

So did bitcoin blow up like it did in our timeline or is it still $500

crypto blew up here because of inflation, but it reached a plateau shortly afterwards

go sniff some petrol cunt

How did Infinity War end in your timeline?

>On her own

It hasnt come out yet, we got another hulk movie though
infinity war is scheduled for next summer

why dont you just stay here

Attached: OG5EZXo.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Attached: ec6740e3ea481628f387b40948c898dd859071c0dcc65b738988e777c04d9f8a.png (1090x693, 178K)

Attached: quantum-computers-part-1-2-by-prof-lili-saghafi-17-638.jpg (638x479, 86K)

>reached the white house on her own
>on her own
(Doubt)

Believe it or not, this isnt a time machine that I have
I have to go pick someone up at 2:30, and this machine consumes a fuckton of power, so im going to shut it off before leaving... in like 6 minutes.

My response to all this: WRONG!

Attached: 15025657_283845242010229_7871033338577036720_o.jpg (1300x800, 199K)

Is Tim Pool dead in your timeline? He got shot at a protest here a few weeks back

Attached: kekgoat.jpg (884x1388, 311K)

Did she take the guns

Did Hillary rape and eat children in your timeline too?

This thread is boring. What’s the biggest happening in your timeline that’s different from ares

What did Trump end up pursuing after the Hilary victory? Do protests occur in your timeline?

1) How high is the unemployment percentage?
2) What are economic growth numbers (in % GDP)

>Did the right #resist?
Kek

I want to make it known that i do not like this Halloween theme and I never consented to it.

You do realise that shitposters will multidimensionally harmonize their inner Austrailian and create a gestalt shitpost spirit that will entwine itself with the fabric of the multiverse resulting in a shitpost singularity that will and has existed since the beginning and will exist at the end and for all time before, during and after, for lulz, right?

as far as I know, yeah

no, she didnt do jack shit for anyone, besides letting a bunch of sand niggers in

pizzagate didnt get noticed that much, and spirit cooking was thought to be a weird conspiracy theory

sorry, i didnt make this machine for you
whats it like having trump as a president?

protests dont happen that often, feminists still whine about everything, and...

yes, they did, and we are still calling for her dismissal due to breaking the law with her emails

same, its not fun

not my problem haha, im shutting this down in a minute anyways

>pizzagate didnt get noticed that much, and spirit cooking was thought to be a weird conspiracy theory
Sounds a lot like here.
Why should we bother?

So ecelebs are probably bigger than they are in this timeline.
Did Shape of Water still win best picture?

revenge of the emu

you really shouldnt, im leaving anways, bye

bye fellow immortal

To late, man, it is unchained!

I bet the emus got all the good internet there too.
And like "Please give us some of that internet, you emu cunt"
And the emus are like "If you can beat us in a war, you can have it" while laughing.
And all they can do is drive off in a ute with suspension crying under the weight of beer its carrying before the abbos huff all the fuel out of it.

Frig off

Attached: FD097836-CFAA-4908-8D4D-D261A147D11C.gif (236x420, 71K)

Is Prince still alive in your timeline?

We gonna have a civil war possiblly so that's something different from your time

Was Cesar Sayoc framed in your timeline too?

Attached: 1540593225769.jpg (882x1024, 158K)

I thought she would bomb more of the Middle East, well, that's what everybody said in 2016.

How is Russia and Europe doing? What about UK, Sweden etc.? Do I actually wanna know?