What do you think Wiccans Jow Forums?

What do you think Wiccans Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31 Why millennials are ditching religion for witchcraft and astrology.png (1897x937, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ck8FSVaWJgA
youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dude why is a generation taught to despise religion turning over to satan worship???????

I think it fits well with their batshit, liberal ideologies. Both are equally crazy and most of these faggots are liberal SJW's.

Larpers. Celtic religion was brutal. Not this incense and goddess bless us bull shit.

Guenon tried to warn us.

What's wrong with their eyes?

Celts would drown people in bogs, beat people and drown them in bogs, weigh them down and then drown them in bogs.

>middle
i can fap to that

You know damn well what's wrong with them.

Take the bogpill user.

Attached: bogdanoff-site.png (370x297, 65K)

First time I saw the picture I thought they where all chicks.

They are the sugary cerial of paganism. Tasty when young, but lacking the filling nature older folks need.

It's a bullshit (((religion))) made up to appeal to feminists, dykes, and degenerates.

So what you're saying is these "witches" should be practicing their religion in Florida?

My mom does this shit. She even participated in that corny "Witches against Trump" thing a couple years ago where they tried to put a hex on Trump.

It's pretty sad, but the majority of this "religion" is only 5% religion and 95% spite towards Christianity. I swear, all she ever talks about is how much she hates Christianity. She's angry at her parents because they took her to church, and now she has a poor relationship with them. And angry at my religious father who she divorced so she could sleep around and do drugs.

I think christcucks lost their balls a long time ago.

Attached: christcucks.jpg (976x351, 116K)

and NOW i see they are not

>Liberals, those who do not follow the Commandments, turning away from God
Wow, I didn't see that coming.

No soul due to being mixed race.

Retarded larpers. Might as well worship the gods from D&D, at least the fake bullshit spells Vecna and Boccob don't grant you would have cooler names.

Wicca was cobbled together from disparate folk traditions, concepts cribbed from Asian religions, and warmed over Theosophy. And Theosophy had just been kludged together from appropriated Asian spirituality a generation earlier. It's nothing more than a Xerox of a mad-lib of random shit that 19th century British people believed gave Chinamen super powers.

>they're ditching religion for religion
More evidence that religion is necessary and that humans are hard-coded to appeal to spirituality. Neat.

If your mother is a self proclaimed witch she is beyond saving. Burn her alive dude. It is the only way to save her soul, through the cleansing fire.

Attached: 1540936629086.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

She's probably going to kill herself within the next decade through diabetes, heart disease, or some other fat person disease.

One thing I've noticed is that middle-aged wiccans are on average about twice as fat as their Christian counterparts, at least where I live, in Indiana.

>satan worship
they unironically believe that reading The Secret makes you a wizard in chaos magick
I am not a cunt hair off the truth here

Yeah, pedophiles, murderers and psychopaths and the like. Bring it back.

I knew a guy that hung out with a friend of mine that claimed he was a wood nyph wiccan, or druid or some other dumb fantasy bullshit.

People only hung out with him as his parents are rich and they could leech free weed from him. He was a annoying commie liberal as you would expect, and got really really red in the face mad if you told him magic wasn't real.

Last I heard he dropped out and got shipped to a rehab center by his parents after getting caught sending dick pics to a highschooler.

Harry Potter-tier made up religion

It's like Islam but for inept roasties instead of inbred sandniggers

Attached: 1536616959928.jpg (750x750, 100K)

weed or other drugs

They say these things but these things aren't true. Nobody is ditching anything for fucking wicca. They were on a time crunch and needed an article and found 3 fags that practice this shit and then made up this entire bullshit article about it.
I'm so fucking sick of modern media, modern journalism.
There is no more journalism, theres "we print something therefore it is true."

peak millennial religion

Concentration camps for wiccans

>I'm so fucking sick of modern media, modern journalism. There is no more journalism, theres "we print something therefore it is true."
I was just thinking this today when someone posted this here. How the fuck is this "news?"

Attached: 1540980896236.jpg (1052x1159, 318K)

This is fake news.

This. The amount of dipshits that practice this bullshit are tiny compared to the amount that call themselves "wiccans" in order to feel special.

Its more anti-religion garbage prepared because of the holiday in an attempt for clicks.
I do worry about dipshit liberals forcing shit like this on kids after reading such trash however.

come home white man

My sisters a wiccan. Shes also a self absorbed, vile, lying cunt.

Basically they want to be witches, lets treat them like one. Burings at the stake or being tied to a rock and thrown in a lake, take your pick.

Ok

Attached: 1519045228429.jpg (600x600, 78K)

I was thinking the same thing. Their hollow stares give me the creeps.

If they truly want to learn the thaumaturgic arts they will be better rewarded following the Scottish Rite wing of the Masonic teachings. They're going to stab me in the chest now.

>the 18-30 demographic

Bitch please, millennials are born before 1995.

better than jews

One of the greatest tragedies of our time...
I want my culture back.
>t. Tradcat

Remember all of those kids who were handed harry potter books? Yeah they grew up retarded

I tried to love Wicca. And i would we willing to accept it even as a made up religion.
But there seems to be just too much Crowley influence over it.

Even then i would still prefer Wicca over 'authentic' paganism like Norse Mythology.

As i believe new religions can be created and over time they can still be valid as a spirituality as greater number of people are going to practice.

Wiccan over the age of 16 is a lost cause.

This is something for girls that are substantively interchangeable and have no critical thought for what they do outside of the kitsch and iconoclasm. Seriously, talk to any of them about wicca/satanism/religion/politics for more than 30 seconds and you realize it's a mad-libs paragraph with keywords filled in.

I agree with you, but how can it be spite? How can you be spiteful towards something you have no intimate knowledge of? None of them know fuck all about XC or christianity outside of cursory religion classes and memes posted by soc.med. accounts

>those stupid rethuglicans dont believe in science
>also magic pagan rituals and star prophesies are real
kek

>thoughts on Wiccans?
Yeah. Lots of them. All about burning them

Attached: Craig_Boone.jpg (800x572, 163K)

Middle looks like Obama in drag

I once saw a video of Wiccan Daisy Ann drinking a pint of piss in a bathtub. She burped it and asked for more.

I believe that is what wiccans do and I'd like to have a wiccan girlfriend. Thank you.

based

I knew people who grew up in this shit. Their lives were always cursed. Witchcraft and wicca will bring nothing but hardship into your life. I hope these people realize the truth before it’s too late.

also the number of millennial christians is underreported to demoralize the lefts enemies. the sample size in the polls they take are quite small and probably taken in big cities. if they took the surveys in rural areas christianity would be as popular with millinnials as old people. white abortion rates are also 2-3x higher than the studies say

Attached: 1540764899304.jpg (720x720, 68K)

>They say these things but these things aren't true.
It's exaggerated but the trend is real. Many people are turning to bullshit, newly made "ancient" spiritual codes and replacing the basic western Christian view with these bastardized cafeteria versions of eastern religions and half baked tributes to paganism. If you haven't witnessed this in millennials you are ignorant.

t. California user

Who? Source me

BOY THIS WILL END WELL

Attached: C50E6C87-08CE-473A-8B35-C9971E9CD35D.jpg (186x270, 15K)

youtu.be/Ck8FSVaWJgA

Its like all the other kinds of 'pagan' movements, its a bunch of made up stuff intertwined with a few scraps of legitimate beliefs from various now extinct religions, often from multiple different sources that have nothing to even do with each other.

I’m 21 and I’m a god fearing Christian, millennials are just born fucked up.

Attached: B8117C53-E5E6-4919-8E57-F9ED8115BF6C.jpg (3264x2448, 1.37M)

They're idiots.

What I "really" think is that people who think they have miraculous spell powers are, at best, poorly associating cause and effect, and that need or lust for such power cripples the person from developing real, physical, substantial capability.

Otherwise, what I tell people is, "it's a belief, people are free to have their beliefs".

Attached: Mike-vampir-mckowski.png (246x503, 147K)

>become spiritual slaves to jewish babylonian money magic and moloch worship

Attached: disgusting.jpg (500x600, 71K)

I would like them a lot better if they gave up the wicker man bullshit and kicked out all the female supremacy assholes in their ranks. They are seriously obsessed with dominating men in a creepily structured manner. As fertility cults go Druidry is objectively superior to Wicca.

Attached: 9AA04F8F-F9E3-4437-A3D7-E3DC98133C9C.jpg (2508x3541, 3.59M)

These fuckers get the bog. Seriously when a boomer hears that your a pagan this faggotry is what comes to mind for them. Not honoring your ancestors and the gods of your people, just a bunch of new age, hippie, feminist bullshit.
t. an angry larpagan

Attached: 1496326021978.jpg (390x700, 41K)

wiccans = hippie goths

It's the same kind of white light bullshit that plagues most Western religions these days. Revisionist, too afraid to hurt or offend, shares some common Christian ethics just with heavy doses of feminism 60s hippie philosophy and etsy shops sprinkled on top. It's witchcraft, branded and packaged for the MTV generation letting them rebel without having to think too deeply.

All the real witches, Satanic and otherwise, are far too cunning to tell everyone they meet, or run Tumblr blogs highlighting the fact because it's much harder to perform a successful ritual when people's inherent psychic shields are up. One of the reasons so much is done between midnight and 3am - people are asleep and much easier to use ritual to influence or attack.

Attached: can't throw to wolves.jpg (425x640, 23K)

>now that's some strong autism I haven't seen in a long time

Attached: 1530302046949.png (372x424, 258K)

Its founder, Gerald Gardner, basically used it to get young pussy. Wicca originally excluded fags (it emphasized male and female fertility), but had oddball s&m elements and put the divine feminine first. It's an intellectually empty mixed bag now appropriated by other social outcasts.

GAS GAS GAS

Attached: 1538440992562.png (608x608, 585K)

youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8

Attached: 90259A7A-DC33-4E54-8C34-F043C5528A7B.jpg (522x386, 38K)

Because of harry potter. Remember they are NPC's... input generates output. It's not a joke.

Paganism is a barbarous, backward religion that practised human sacrifice and maintained Europe in a state of savagery for millennia. By their fruits, you shall know them.

Their existence is a mistake.

Attached: 1520666556478.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Had a 3 year relationship with one of those. Avoid them at all costs, they are borderline crazy and lie about everything and when you confront them they just say shit like yea that's my feelings etc...

The only good witch is a burnt one.

underrated and based.

Attached: 1540768441889.png (554x554, 47K)