Don Lemon

Shouldn't we like, boycott his advertisers? He doesn't have Fox viewers to fall back on like Ingraham did, maybe we should start contacting businesses that advertise on his show.

Attached: don-lemon-cnn.jpg (789x460, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaequalizer.com/brian-maloney/2017/06/don-lemon-show-advertisers-and-contact-information
youtube.com/watch?v=khv59U-kqWc
forbes.com/sites/willburns/2016/11/22/can-liberal-leaning-ad-agencies-effectively-sell-to-conservative-consumers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he dundid nuffin wrong
he a good kid

nobody watches CNN in the firstplace. it's regularly outdone in the ratings by TV Land and Spongebob reruns. If it wasn't for so many airports leaving them on all the time their ratings would be similar to local public access TV.

CNN isn't concerned about money. None of the news is. The people whoh own the news are working for teh people who print teh money. They only care about thhe narrative.

Attached: 2ld1py.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Attached: 1540992490148.png (1134x789, 407K)

Good idea. Any idea who his advertisers are? Pic related might be a good place to start.

Attached: 1534341485144.png (960x1510, 478K)

Contact AT&T I’m sure they’ll resolve this issue

Are you a fucking racist mate?

Fuck Don Lemon and fuck Century Link

im pretty sure CNNs advertisers would give them more money for saying that.

Don Lemon gets his asshole terrorized by a white man on the regular.

Attached: don-lemon.jpg (1799x2730, 762K)

Don lemonparty

They are, its just they have personal sponsors, if the company goes caput they have secure employment elsewhere or have made enough money to retire early

So don't buy anything from them, jackass.
mediaequalizer.com/brian-maloney/2017/06/don-lemon-show-advertisers-and-contact-information

>boycott his advertisers
Boycotting shit is a leftist SJW thing. No advertisers cares if those on the right boycott anything.

Ha Ha, whata house nigger.

Ignore him. He's trolling. Let the faggot die of aids alone in the shadows.

Yeah, I also have no problem with giving money to companies that use my money to fund people who promote killing me.

Attached: 1539298038661.gif (245x245, 968K)

Fuck don lemon "aids" faggot.

cum stain on the shirt? fucking fags

guess I'll be shopping at true value instead

These advertisers and their marketing departments do not give a shit about those on the right boycotting. They view you no longer buying their products as a badge of honor. They are happy to take the hit so they can say those on the right are not using their products.

youtube.com/watch?v=khv59U-kqWc

Then I'm happy to oblige them, faggot. As I hope everybody on this board is as well. Funny thing about money is that if you piss off your customers and they choose to stop doing business with you, you don't get any money anymore and you go away.

You are a different kind of dumbfuck. Even though it didn't work(because FOX is based) most of Laura Ingraham's blue chip advertisers pulled from her timeslot. But, you keep whining about futilism, pussy. Leave the fight to us that actually have initiative.

don is a nasty gay nignog and racist pig.

I think you missed the point of the post you replied to. These aren't news agencies, the are propaganda machines for the international bankers and globalists. They will run them (i.e. prop them up) at a loss of they have to. Why do you think Google allows YouTube to operate at a loss, or Jow Forums is even allowed to exist. They are all launching pads for globalist, anti-white propaganda.

Don sounds super gay here.
This is probably his real voice outside the "professional" sounding voice he usually have.

CNN isn't in it to make money. It's literally a money sink for the purpose of propaganda

You don't seem to understand how money works, so let me dumb it down. The less shit people buy, the less kykes at SleepNumber are lining their pockets with my hard-earned shekels. Read up on supply and demand, there's no incentive to supply if there is no demand, i.e. VHS ; Corduroy pants ; and the McRib.

>As I hope everybody on this board is as well.
>because FOX is based
Knock yourselves out. You will find out these companies will happily go without a few thousand purchases by those who the left have already throughly labeled as "Nazi" and "White supremacist/nationalist". You idiots know the marketing departments of most of these companies already push leftist imagery in most of their commercials as they are posted on Jow Forums often. Adding a "Fuck you right wing Nazi" to a commercial with a black man and white women with mixed kids selling whatever product is no problem for them.

You niggers need to realize this is not reddddit and the SJW tier boycott the advertisers play is not a functional tool/weapon. Feel free to give it a try but don't get upset when I say I told you so.

Why do they allow this racist on TV? Imagine someone on TV said black people are the single most biggest terror threat in this country. CNN would have fired his ass six ways from Sunday. This is exactly the reason why CNN sucks and is fake news. They don't get it.

Attached: 1540612753671.gif (675x675, 1.35M)

If the kykes at SleepNumber aren't buying airtime, how does Jeff Zucker plaster Don Lemon's fairy ass on the network? At the very least, it's harder to operate under such constraints.

PWNED

Megyn Kelly got fired for saying you can dress up as blackface. Let that sink in for a moment. I think the jews know damn well they are crossing a line and they seem to wallow in it.

Attached: NPC-18-media-CNN-panel.jpg (707x414, 42K)

Again, knock yourselves out. Take your and the couple hundred people who will join you business elsewhere. You will not have an impact that will matter as these companies have proven they are willing to push agenda with their products. The advertising and commercials get posted on Jow Forums regularly and the internal and public campaigns to push leftist agenda within these companies. Tell any of the companies on a list like this that you and your pals on Jow Forums, knows as the home of the Nazi and white supremacist by leftist, you will not be buying their shit is a godsend.

>You: Boycott CNN advertisers!!!
>Leftist: Those people are from Jow Forums and support Trump.
>Companies/Marketing Departments: Fantastic. Now we can let everyone know that literal Nazis are no longer buying our produces. #VirtueSignal
>You: You multi-billion dollar corporations "don't seem to understand how money works, so let me dumb it down"
>Leftist/Companies/Marketing Departments: *Breathes In* HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

the (((woman))) second from the left needs a bigger nose

I wonder if Nike is seeing a reduction in their quarterly profits since making Kaepernick their spokesman.

they've seen a short term increase by NPCs buying Nike but liberals only think short term. Longterm liberals won't care anymore and they have completely annihilated republican or libertarian customers so over time they will have rather significant profit losses cos from now on they will only be able to rely on democrat customers. It's a silly business move that will have destroyed Nike. Whoever pushed for this will be fired and long gone while Nike will slowly sink to the bottom of the ocean as a company because of this head straight into the iceberg decision.

Attached: awoonpc.png (900x900, 122K)

At this point moves like what Nike did with Kaepernick go to show how much power the marketing departments of these companies have over any of part. Profits are important but if you can get a few virtue signaling points at the cost of profit especially when you are a giant company like Nike who can take a hit for the sake of the SJW cause they have and will.

"Can Liberal-Leaning Ad Agencies Effectively Sell To Conservative Consumers?"
>forbes.com/sites/willburns/2016/11/22/can-liberal-leaning-ad-agencies-effectively-sell-to-conservative-consumers/

An idiot like him being left alone says a lot about our character and leaves him in place to continue to say dumb shit that makes leftists look worse. All he did was vocalize the exact thing we've been trying to get people to notice for years. I want him to face no back lash so he can get more extreme and provide more red pills for whites.

No, I love when low IQ nigs whoop it up and fling shit on TV. CNN is best minstrel show.

he works for cnn and reports news.

dont shoot the messenger

>he works for cnn
>reports news
>dont shoot the messenger
More like a personally biased employee of a propaganda outlets disseminating clearly biased propaganda. Don Lemon and CNN are more than fair game.

Attached: don lemon smart.png (1100x1200, 1.3M)

Leave the retarded faggot where he is. He's waking white people up. You would have to be mentally ill left wing radical to agree with any of the shit he says. Most people don't agree with him and are shocked by his statement. We also get to witness the hypocrisy of the left on full display...again.