Toddler fight club run by

ST. LOUIS – Teachers at Adventure Learning Center in St. Louis organized a one-day fight club for preschoolers in December 2016. The lead teacher organized it in an attempt to entertain the kids after the heater broke.

A 10-year-old who was with older kids in the next room captured video of the fighting with his iPad. He was worried about his little brother, who was crying after three fights.

In the video, you can see one teacher who appears excited as she’s jumping up and down. You can see another teacher putting hulk fists on preschoolers.

fox5sandiego.com/2018/10/31/fight-club-at-st-louis-day-care-caught-on-camera/

Attached: toddler-fight-club.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5sandiego.com/2018/10/31/fight-club-at-st-louis-day-care-caught-on-camera/
mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jorge, either use an archive link or just post the webm next time
OH I'M SO SURPRISED
> both teachers are niggers

Attached: funwblacks701-fight-club-daycare.webm (1280x720, 1021K)

>niggers

Attached: funwblacks125-nigger-Day-Care.webm (224x400, 1.11M)

Why the fuck is it every time saint Louis is mentioned on Jow Forums its something bad.

>niggers

Attached: funwblacks44kids.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

>Why the fuck is it every time saint Louis is mentioned on Jow Forums its something bad.
you already know the answer
> N I G G E R S

Attached: funwblacks620-STL-niggers-shoot-up-gas-station.webm (420x420, 2.59M)

isn't Saint Louis like 90% black

c´mon, archive it yourself. I could suggest using a proxy; advertisers won't pay the channel for visits from proxys.

Niggers.

its shy of 50%

>fox5sandiego.com/2018/10/31/fight-club-at-st-louis-day-care-caught-on-camera/
THEY DID NOT EVEN CHARGE HER

>THEY DID NOT EVEN CHARGE HER
that'd be racist and a hate crime

Attached: funwblacks175-mother-gets-beaten-byblackape.webm (200x360, 2.89M)

What the fuck is even happening?
The one dude on the right just a bit out of the way and stand there.
The red car literally right next to the dude in black in the middle just pulls out a bit and starts firing at him too?
What the fuck?

>What the fuck is even happening?

Attached: funwblacks507-stlouis-sheboon-btfo-arab-gas-station-starts-protest.webm (320x400, 2.36M)

what the fuck is the story on that? I'm surprised the nig didn't start kicking the toddler fighting back. That kid's got balls for attacking an angry gorilla like that.

>What the fuck is even happening?
black people

>what the fuck is the story on that?
Mary had a little lamb, Its fleece was white as snow,
Everywhere that Mary went,
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Attached: funwblacks206-black-parenting-get-high.webm (479x479, 848K)

what the fuck is wrong with these people?
inb4 niggers aren't people

Attached: 16bit-reeeeeeeeee.gif (400x204, 44K)

>what the fuck is wrong with these people?
N I G G E R S
is this your first day, user?

Attached: funwblacks15homein.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

Lil' Moonman

>not teaching you kid how to protect themself
What are you, a pussy?

>what the fuck is wrong with these people?

it's a mystery

Attached: Mainstream Science on Intelligence.png (1905x1865, 840K)

Wtf I love black teachers now

This isn't surprising. Daycares and nursing homes in big cities are nothing more than warehouses run by subhuman criminals. The mountains of regulation piled on these industries by Obama is killing small daycares and nursing homes across America and only serves to lower quality to inhumane levels.

>nursing homes in big cities are nothing more than warehouses run by subhuman criminals.

Attached: funwblacks407-niggernursinghome-throw-old-wyt-bitch.webm (202x360, 1.8M)

>nursing homes

Attached: funwblacks408-niggernursinghome-kill-old-veteran.webm (640x360, 1.79M)

>nursing homes across America

Attached: funwblacks409-niggernursinghome-toss-old-arab.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Good gravy. These really rustle my jimmies. Do we still say that? I just came out of a coma.

Fightclub for kids?
Fucking based. Finally boys are allowed to be boys again. Sad that it takes a nigger teacher to bring this back to society.
Not surprising that negros are much less likely to kill themselves and have depression, they don't have to hide their true self.

My kid could beat up ur kid

#diversity is our strength
#we are all one race

Based and soappilled

>a nigger teacher

Attached: funwblacks306-black-teacher-aide.webm (320x264, 2.3M)

t. nigger muslim in germany.
>niggers less likely to kill themselves
>niggers much more likely to be killed by other niggers.

i would feel sorry for her but she most likely voted for 'equality' the past 50 years

They should have sent them all back after the Civil War.

classes would actually be disciplined and learn better like this. My public school classes were loud and disrupted by niggers

>They should have EXTERMINATED them all after the Civil War.

Attached: funwblacks40-unitarians-in-nola.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

lmao they really don't know how to shoot

>classes would actually be disciplined and learn better like this
you've never been around a black teacher

Attached: funwblacks290-nigger-teachers.webm (638x640, 878K)

Attached: funwblacks681-Wakanda-High-School-sheboon-teacher-kicks-chimp-out-of-class.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Exactly. And the most insidious part is that the administrators running these places and the state agencies who supposedly monitor them know full well that care is absolutely horrendous, but closing one of these facilities means the state has to get involved and place these residents somewhere else. They do everything they can to keep these places running, turning a blind eye to all but the most unforgivable abuses.

anons, if you are ever in a gun fight, don't hide under the car. Couple things can happen.

>car takes off, kills you
>ricochete off ground, kills you.

Best bet is to hide behind the engine block, or at the very least tires/ axle. In this particular scene the guy on foot should have gained a more tactical position/advantage and killed the shooter.

t. was in a few firefights in my day.

classes would be better if black never attended
only niggers learn through beatings

There is a valuable lesson in this video. Your fat ass would get shot while that skinny crackhead would live to produce 19 niglets.

>anons, if you are ever in a gun fight, don't hide under the car.

Attached: funwblacks145-nigger-commute.webm (854x480, 1.96M)

>Your fat ass would get shot while that skinny crackhead would live to produce 19 niglets.

Attached: funwblacks571-cpd-4shot-in-store-wytppldidthis.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

Never relax

Attached: sheboons3.webm (476x476, 459K)

t. retard
what the fuck are you even trying to say?
Those two don't even contradict each other.
Yeah they kill each other more often, so what?
White men still have a much higher suicide rate.

That blue shirt toddler has a future in the business

This is why you put your kid on jujitsu classes as soon as they turn 8, you'll never know when an angry dyke will try to fuck him up on class

St Louis is Chicago-Lite. One of the worst cities in the US without a question.

How do you want your daughter to defend herself if some nig guys want to beat her up or rape her?

Based and redpilled.

>letting your kid go to daycare with nigger teachers in the first place

>angry dyke will try to fuck him up on class
this is why you don't send your kids to public school

Attached: funwblacks370-school-Tyrone-angry-gimme-muh-phone.webm (202x360, 1.85M)

Fitting destiny for boomer scum tbhf.

>How do you want your daughter to defend herself if some nig guys want to beat her up or rape her?
don't send her to public school where there are fucking chimps running around

Attached: funwblacks72blondeambition.webm (264x472, 1.14M)

>letting niggers near kids ever

The future boomers created

>GoLo
pretty bad advice if you ask me.

God this fucking piss me off, and what piss me off more is how all the whites are just standing and watching the girl being beaten up

the only good nigger is a human shield.

Well user, that’s because most white people in the US have been completely pacified and are giant pussies.

t. SEETHING Muhammad.
>17 yr old black male equal to 12 yr old white male at math, reading, and comprehension.
Stay retarded, nigger.

that guy is not under the truck. Also that rear axle is exactly a good spot to get cover. The webm i commented on, one of the victims actually was under a car.
Its all good friend.

This. I remember my parents sending my younger sister to daycare with a black supervisor. First day back she had a black eye

All fucking niggers must fucking hang
-full metal jacket

lol

do you just save all these webm's lmao

Fuck white women have fucked up so much. A few years ago I would have gotten enraged by that webm but now I feel pleasure everytime I see one of those traitorous bitches getting beaten/killed by a nigger/muzzie.
I will defend my wife but all other women can go to hell.

Just like Canada.

Attached: CanadaToday.webm (202x360, 2.94M)

newfag detected.. everyone has multiple folders on various subjects.. get it together and lurk more.

The Weak should Fear the Strong

Attached: 1497648846180.jpg (962x641, 190K)

Fighting has to be tempered by reason you faggot

likely the result of years of abuse from niggers in class. not surprising

but the white kid won
why are you even mad

Attached: 1536797177539.jpg (489x489, 41K)

I honestly would have found that pretty entertaining to watch.

Attached: 01.jpg (3217x4677, 1.69M)

the would've had a better chance had they grouped up 3 v 1 and kicked his ass when he opened the door instead of cowering waiting for him to take the option of life away from them.

>God this fucking piss me off,

Attached: funwblacks27windshield.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>newfag

fuck inb4 hurrrrrrrr was in /b/ back in 06 LURK MAOR

Situation looks bleak in 2045...

>all the whites are just standing and watching the girl being beaten up
it'd be racist to do anything about it, user

Attached: funwblacks143-whitegirl-equality.webm (720x406, 1.9M)

She'll still vote democrat because the thot wants a live baby torn out of her loins with a pair of fauceps.
Don't blackpill on race, but if you're not blackpilled on the w*man question you just haven't been paying attention.

(you)

I just love the reaction time of the two cars at the pumps as soon as the first shot is fired.

If you get involved, you're suspended, or likely expelled.
If anyone is hurt, you're facing charges.
The school administration will make sure of it, if you're white and the others arent.

I've seen half a dozen guys expelled from my high school.
Even when they were just defending themselves from a mob of nogs that hospitalized them.
Nogs dont give a fuck about their future because most know they're worthless and inferior.

I have a 4 years son and I'm thinking seriously about jujitsu, thought I've always like judo althought I never practiced. I like how the tackle the other guys using their motion against them.

>Kicked out of class
It's not a literal term!

>do you just save all these webm's lmao
first day on the job, faggo?
this +700 webm collection of BLACKs pulling civilization down to barbaric levels, that includes a compilation of them that is 7 hour video....gets updated weekly

mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ

Attached: yoass08.04 PM.png (912x637, 821K)

Was gonna say this too. Little boy stomps niggers and doesn’t give a fuck.
Moonman is real and he’s in preschool atm

Do you live in a poor area? An area overrun by niggers? Where are the parents and police to do something about this? Why no parents go to school admins and school board and make a uncle ruckus?

Is this from the future?

let's all make kanye west music videos out of this video and sent it to kanye so he can see what "being used" actually looks like

>I've seen half a dozen guys expelled from my high school. Even when they were just defending themselves from a mob of nogs that hospitalized them.
Which state? What percentage of your school was composed of nignogs?

>If you get involved, you're suspended, or likely expelled.
>If anyone is hurt, you're facing charges.
>The school administration will make sure of it, if you're white and the others arent.

Attached: funwblacks601-soyboy-fights-tyrone-and-gets-jumped.webm (720x480, 2.05M)

Stlfag here. AMA bros. I work in north city st louis, which is where the feral niggers are. I live in the county where the humans live. This news story isn't even really a big deal here.

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-073711_Chrome.jpg (809x2868, 355K)

this should be in every school
leave it to black women to save the masculinity of men

Attached: tumblr_pgmp3kS5XR1smkjeh_400.jpg (338x600, 47K)

lol. No that is what the boomers wrought. They wanted it, adn now they have it. I hate watching it, but cannot help but think that this is what they deserve, and is certainly what they asked for.

>I have a 4 years son and I'm thinking seriously about jujitsu,
dude, just keep them away from niggers

Attached: funwblacks165-wyt-girl-vs-black-guy.webm (406x720, 916K)

I was that guy that got stomped, twice, for not backing down from the brown mob.