What's the reason for troops on the border?

Trump is sending troops to the border in effort to establish a construction workforce to build the wall. He's pawning this off as step to stop invaders but the real plan is for them to begin construction of the wall.

Q

Attached: buildthewall.png (1136x1698, 3.33M)

shut up ya faggoot

Attached: jqpIP97.jpg (492x349, 18K)

she is fucking FAT

I heard "construction" and maybe "security" listed as their duties on the border. No one knows what they are going too do for sure, at least I dont. I doubt they will be "Building le wall", honestly but I do believe they will be building perimeter barriers which is a great first step too a larger project like the great southern wall.

Bumps of truth

Attached: AE0C00EE-9057-4643-A0BC-F07B1649959C.jpg (582x534, 89K)

she NEEDS to get blacked desu

mommy

and President Trump did say something about "Building tent cities". If that's the case I sure as fuck hope they are built in mexico.

He should let them cross the border illegally, arrest and jail them, and use their labor to help build the wall.

the fuck is wrong with that big toe nail

You need to get blacked fgt ngr lvr

They will be the manpower used to build the wall really fast

>what's the reason for troops on the border?
To look like he is doing something. Energize the Republican base to get out and vote in the midterms. All for show.

Yup, Fucking Awesome Tits.

What would be the reason for being so secretive about building the wall?

It doesn't have me sucking on it.

You need to learn the fear of God.

Attached: pop pop pop.png (498x497, 377K)

kek'd

I just checked the uncensored one and her left tit is weirdly inverted.

I don't even know what this thread is about, but it's my favorite one.

Maybe she needs me to suck it back out.

Joey Fisher

If the beans get handed shovels at the border and are told to start digging I’ll kek my pants so hard, mad man trump if true

Joey Fisher btw

Could be a trap

Attached: 40122CB1-0F72-415A-A4A7-E3659341D102.jpg (598x415, 68K)

It's to expedite the catch and release program. Troops won't be able to do anything unless they want a media shitstorm greater than what we've seen so far.
>Here Pablo, take this ticket, go over there to get your backpack full of gibs, and you're free to go into the country. Just remember to show up to court sometime in 2024, if that's even your real name.