Let's write a letter to Kanye, I'll start

>let's write a letter to Kanye, I'll start
Dear

Attached: kanye-west.png (495x650, 200K)

Show your real flag OP.

yeezus

BASED BLACK

Nigger

2 million people murdered for zionist ethno-nationalism's criminal war of expansion

adidas

why is Jannie such a bitch fagget?

Attached: jannie bad.jpg (224x225, 13K)

BASED PEPE

Attached: kanyePepe1.jpg (500x500, 144K)

>>>/reddit/

Nigger

Chimp out

SOLO DOLO

Ugly retarded shitskin ape

How

Are you real? A real nigga?

Attached: 1539841855115.jpg (469x480, 41K)

Fuck you you commie faggot you never belonged go do a shit load of heroin and die.

gaynigga

>fin

my theory:

taylor swift learns of godking yeezys mindset on maga so she endorses dem devils because of incident where godking yeezy snatched the mic from her,

godking yeezy has learned of the shedevils plot and is making a tatical withdraw before the midterms so as to save as much face as possible should gop lose house and/or senate.

all of our political theatre is nothing but a chess match between these two mortal enemies.

oogity boogity

Attached: 1537170287362.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

these hoes be for errbody

Are

Oooga booga bix nood nigga, ooga booga boom boom boom yo self.

Dear Nigger,

Go away.

Signed,
America

Attached: 8cda80be4dd08b17718b84e70cbc7026.png (1024x574, 318K)

the bread thus far:

Dear, Show your real flag OP, yeezus BASED BLACK Nigger. 2 million people murdered for zionist ethno-nationalism's criminal war of expansion for adidas.
why is Jannie such a bitch fagget?
BASED PEPE >>>/reddit/
Nigger Chimp out SOLO DOLO Ugly retarded shitskin ape. Are you real? A real nigga? Fuck you you commie faggot you never belonged go do a shit load of heroin and die gaynigga. >fin
my theory:

taylor swift learns of godking yeezys mindset on maga so she endorses dem devils because of incident where godking yeezy snatched the mic from her,

godking yeezy has learned of the shedevils plot and is making a tatical withdraw before the midterms so as to save as much face as possible should gop lose house and/or senate.

all of our political theatre is nothing but a chess match between these two mortal enemies.
oogity boogity, these hoes be for errbody Are Oooga booga bix nood nigga, ooga booga boom boom boom yo self.

Dear Nigger,

Go away.

Signed,
America

Dear Mr Kanye thanks to you I have decided to give up my racists ways and will no longer allow myself to be manipulated by political movements. I have seen the light!

Dear Uncle, fuck off you cunt.

Forget Kanye. Dude is moody and schizophrenic af.

His deal. He is worth millions and don't give a shit. He does not have to support all of one political parties policies because of the color of his skin. Yep, he told everyone to fuck off and has been doing so for many years.
Get over it. He is still counting his millions while the political nut jobs scream and cry.
I love it.

this

You?

and after due consideration, we agree that BLACKED.com is indeed based and redpilled, please fuck my wife

Watching Bruce become a tranny was a turning point in my mental sphere

BLACKED

Harambe

After all the pedophilic kikes I've met, I just can't take it. They want to make us all into bitches and I aint about that kinda shit

>Kanye is the only thing they fear more than the NPC meme
>they can't really attack him
>they know he holds the respect of tons of black men
>he's their worst nightmare

Attached: 1540399995368.gif (500x252, 3.79M)

Jow Forums is truly dead. Even /b/ is better now, and it saddens me to admit that.

No... everyone else is out getting pussy right now you fucking autist

HIPPITY HOPPITY I WANT MY LIFE TO STOPPITY

>dear
Sage

Too bad at the end of the day he's still a nigger.

meadow

nigger

Why are niggers so ugly? Look at that nose ffs.

Attached: 1529676378024.png (600x600, 514K)

Mr Rager

Attached: 1538328271264.png (788x486, 15K)

based