What is it about the bombing of dresden that makes it subject to a ridiculous degree of gorillization with revisionists...

What is it about the bombing of dresden that makes it subject to a ridiculous degree of gorillization with revisionists inflating the actual deathtoll by tenfold or more?

Attached: dresden_bombed_1945_4.jpg (1600x1595, 521K)

What is it about the bombing of Dresden that gives me an erection

I heard the death toll was somewhere between 25 and 40 thousand.

Your mental illness. It MAY be treatable.

Understand what they did post-WW2

No, between 200.000 and a half million people died

Its around 500,000

because it was a war crime

A lot of civilians died. Many women and children. Beautiful city decimated. Bombers returned to kill medics trying to help the injured. Bombers returned AGAIN to add insult to injury. As far as I know, fuel was such a limited resource the Germans could not even send up any planes to defend the city. The English and Americans knew all this. But they killed those people anyway. You might say, well, that's war for you. I think it's more complicated than that. WW2 contains some of the worst atrocities we've ever seen. If you don't condemn these kinds of things, if you don't see what's wrong with any of that, then you've learned nothing from this horrible war.

The 500 gorillion claim falls flat on it's face when dresden is compared with other bombing raids of ww2

Bombing of hamburg lasted for a week, also destroyed most of the city yet the death toll is 40 thousand. The city also had a bigger than dresden.

Pic related happened in a city of 7 million which was mostly made of paper yet the bombings only killed one fifth of the 500k figure.

The nukes killed about 200 thousand people.

the 500 000 number is full of shit and not even german propaganda propanda at the time reported numbers that high.

Attached: 1408549945658.jpg (1024x953, 193K)

>bigger *population* than dresden
i forget words from my sentences

Many people traveled to Dresden believing it was safe. There were many priceless works of art and artifacts in the city. It became a target for bombing not to hurt the German military but out of hatred for German people.

Hamburg was an empty city, many people left it because they was drafted when they where soldiers or they went to the more rural areas due to the bombings, Dresden was full with people fleeing from Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia

t. 1/16 g*rman LARPer

Revenge for Stalingrad.

I think I can safely claim going off the population of 1.4 million in 1946 that at the time of the bombings there were still over a million people in the city.

Dresden had 100k-200k refugees but that still doesn't quite explain how the supposed death toll could tower over the bombing of the denser populated tokyo.

still very small price for killing so many white people and leaving Europe in ruins.

Attached: 1540932888702.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

>100k-200k
Way to low of an estimate, its probably closer to a million. When the bombing happend there was about 2.5 Million people in the city, 500.000 died in the attackj

dresden was a shit test and whites failed

God damn that is such a good fucking photo, gets me every time

Attached: 37bffd2cbcdef47a5a648db3154276b7--then-and-now-dresden.jpg (700x982, 157K)

The fact that 6 gorillion perished.

Six million Brits died in the blitz. Dresden was a defensive measure.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

REAP THE WHIRLWIND

Attached: bomber-harris.jpg (754x600, 33K)

All right, I was slightly wrong in my previous post, the refugee population in dresden was more than 500 000. However the city population figure of 1.2 million takes those refugees into account. My argument stands, turning a tragedy of several ten thousand into one of several hundred thousand is not based in facts.

One of the few bombing campaigns where civilian areas were specificly targeted.

He was born in Rhodesia of anyone cares.

They all read slaughterhouse 5 and thought it made them smarter.