Marsha Blackburn up 5 points in TN. Voted yesterday in Kingsport, straight republican in all boxes

Marsha Blackburn up 5 points in TN. Voted yesterday in Kingsport, straight republican in all boxes.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31-14-35-15-1.png (1440x1782, 930K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=g-AR6PIUKJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Johnson City here. Didn't vote. Oh well. I'll count your vote as mine, since we Tri-state bros.

*Tri-city

I'd go straight for her box d.e.s.u

NOOOOOO!

Israel #1

Attached: marsha blackburn 2.jpg (916x892, 87K)

Its the Streisand effect. Google banned one of her commercials, and its been seen by all TN voters.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=g-AR6PIUKJo

Not a Tennessean here, would fugg Marsha

Guaranteed you can’t even name half the people you voted for or what you voted for. Just check box because repub hurt yourself financially and threatened your own health congrats goy,

>Just check box because repub hurt yourself financially and threatened your own health congrats goy

citation required.

i got way more money back this year, i'm down the line R now

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Blackburn is a corporate shill. She is completely controlled by (((Nashville))) and the entertainment industry, and cucks to them CONSTANTLY. Was there seriously no better candidate in the entire state for the GOP to run?

Attached: Copyright terms.jpg (1029x819, 86K)

Tennessee is all trailer trash. There’s only like a dozen people in the whole state who haven’t been arrested for smoking meth.

we are pretty fucked if dems take the house, we're never going to hear the end of DRUMPF! with their constant bullshit investigations.

I hope people are keenly aware of how fucking stupid the libtards actually are. losing the house might mean Trump gets elected by a safe margin in 2020, but it wouldn't be worth it. we need to get rolling on all these unfulfilled promises they kicked back until after the midterms. they're trying to pander, but I want to see them ram through some shit against a completely demoralized democrat base. and if that doesn't work, then vote them all out in 2022.

I want to to impregnate her
while we listen to taylor swift music

Attached: Marsha.jpg (1600x899, 246K)

too late already claimed

This milf is winning, guaranteed!

#REDWAVE

>Marsha Blackburn
This is the dope whose threads I filter with "own economic interest" and "She fucking won"

Tennessee is the most openly racist state I have ever been in absolutely disgusting

>when Kentucky is a thing

Reddit’s two blocks down nigger
>Bama
Roll tide nigger

>Roll tide
LSU gonna beat the shit out of you all Saturday

Voted 5 days ago in rhea county. Straight GOP ticket

You're out your Fucking mind faggot. 52-28 BAMA

Bull shit
Bama has been soft AF all year. Arky put like 30 points on your defense, and the great Tua hasn't faced a real defense this year
LSU 24-17

Haaaaaaaaa 50+ point games all year. Watch n see

Missouri held you all to 39
Missouri.
I dont think you even get 30 this weekend

marshaburn is a crook.
#. created contracts worth $2M for her family
#. Voted so DEA couldn't interdict drug shipments
#. missed 97% of all her votes.

You can't name one thing she has done for TN.

I voted for Bredesen
#.Two term TN governor
# Two term Nashville Mayor
Brought Volkswagen to TN.

Marsha's a fucking cunt!