MUSK ALSO TAPPED??

Lots of boomers believe Trump was approached years ago by factions of the military to MAGA.

Do you think they also could have tapped Elon? Maybe to be the spokesman for releasing suppressed technology?

Attached: musk trump.jpg (310x162, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/spacex-finds-cause-of-explosion-that-destroyed-israeli-satellite/
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs
youtube.com/watch?v=8fkTdr3snLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=ImoQqNyRL8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AfnvFnzs91s
youtu.be/3DhlYo-TXDs
youtube.com/watch?v=p7FCgw_GlWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder... space X disaster blew up a kike satellite
timesofisrael.com/spacex-finds-cause-of-explosion-that-destroyed-israeli-satellite/

isn't that the one that was hit with a sniper bullet?
they even figured out the trajectory of the bullet that came right from a NASA building.

ELON MUSK AND KANYE WEST ARE PLUS ULTRA

SpaceX is being used to expose the firmament rigth now and also Elon knows about the ETs.

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs

youtube.com/watch?v=8fkTdr3snLQ

Attached: 1511343353359.jpg (1024x657, 62K)

Taunting (((Them)))

ILLUMINAUGHTY.

Attached: 1530623058301.png (865x657, 223K)

Elon Musk is a solo crusader. Nobody fears ICBMs anymore. That's ancient technology. What countries fear are DEW weapons (directed energy fired from satellites) and Israel pretty much has a monopoly on them. They're instantaneous and can literally destroy entire cities by simply swiping back and forth (refer to the unexplained incident near Boston).

When Elon Must found out that SpaceX was being contracted to send these DEW weapons into orbit under the guise of communications satellites, he began disabling them before takeoff using a vulnerability in the system. They'll ping and appear like they are active, but they won't actually fire when ordered. AMOS-6 was a different story. The vulnerability that existed in the previous weapons did not work, so Elon had no choice but to destroy it. That's when Israel got suspicious, looked into it and began actively retaliating against Elon. The incident near Boston was Israel proving that they still have plenty of DEWs in orbit, enough to take out every major US city.

Attached: mural2.jpg (471x618, 69K)

Elon Musk is not solo. Those SpaceX rockets are exposing the firmament.

Attached: 1539252526542.jpg (2948x1996, 1.35M)

A disinfo response in less than a minute.. You should probably tweak the timing in your script to make it look a little more natural.

>disinfo response
Im providing evidence that Musk is more than just solo. You need to explain what I've said that's disinfo. Fucking faggot.

Attached: 1524633454709.png (960x1112, 439K)

How is space x exposing the firmament?

They launched a car into “space”

please redpill me on Boston.

No. Im talking about the recent launches after that. Trump recently said that Russia and China are more ahead on their space forces than us. These rockets have also been happening over there as well.

Attached: 1511159587612.webm (640x480, 2.69M)

>Responds in less than a minute
>Barely coherent flat earth nonsense to muddy the waters
Nothing suspicious there

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

Attached: Oct 12 2018 Northern China UFO creates shining silver light in the sky.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

Attached: Time lapse of the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launch from Huntington Beach, CA.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Attached: Rocket spotted over World Cup in Russia.webm (854x480, 1.28M)

Different group

ok all of these videos are weird but they don't show rockets hitting a dome.

whats the explanation of these launches?

go on

Here you go. Those rockets are not hitting a dome, they are gliding across it. This webm has hitting the dome though.

And here's a youtube video of a DIY rocket hitting the dome.
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

Attached: Atlas V 551 Night rocket launch hits dome, causing ripples, falls to earth.webm (480x360, 2.84M)

Back in September, over 50 structures spontaneously combusted from the top-down or blew up. That was trump's warning message, just like 9/11 was a warning message for Bush. The only solution is blowing up or disarming the currently armed DEW satellites (about 65-75%), which requires a space force or technology we don't have yet. The biggest problem is DEW weapons are instantaneous and there is no defense, unlike ICBMs. Bush gave in to the demands and thought his administration would come up with a defense, but it never happened. Trump's idea of a space force will probably not happen during his term, and even if it did, there would be plenty of opportunity to start firing the DEWs.

Attached: shiva-the-destroyer-of-worlds-copy.jpg (717x896, 433K)

hmm that webm was interesting. Was that space x?

I've seen that that youtube video before. Im surprised someone hasn't tried to do a follow up on it.

No, that's a NASA rocket. I only found out about this video like 2 weeks ago.

Attached: 1512826465274.webm (720x480, 817K)

I want the flat earth niggers to go and stay go

Israel will be totally destroyed and then the whole world will be considered flat earth niggers.

That "ripple effect" is called a sonic boom, shill. Google it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ImoQqNyRL8Y

It's not a sonic boom.

What a compelling argument.

There is only one reason you'd try to go to Mars when you can go to the moon, and that's that there are really pyramids there. I don't know who told him. I don't know why he came on JRE right after Joe threw Alex under the bus.

There's some cloak and dagger shot going on, I just hope I'm cheering for the better side.

Wheres the best place to read about shit like this? I used to lurk a lot at abovetopsecret?

The ayy moes put a dome over us after we shot a rocket at our moon. Only some are allowed to shoot shit into space. If you dont have permission, youre fucked. We dont have ythe technology to put ppl into space. look at the apollo 1986 incident, thats the first time the dome/firmament was revealed.
youtube.com/watch?v=AfnvFnzs91s

>military
sorry faggot. these kikes put him into office to do their bidding. stop spreading disinfo.
youtu.be/3DhlYo-TXDs

Boomers are brain dead they believe that shit because the Q larp told them it was true. It’s not and Q is a group of twitter trolls profiting off their idiocy.

fucking retarded kushner shill

mighty bummmp

Attached: newsa 1891.jpg (378x372, 30K)

I always thought that W was a good guy, well meaning and all. But he got fucked bad on Iraq and begged for us not to pull out early or isis would form.

bamp, it maybe something glows

Attached: 1539566396590.jpg (600x400, 78K)

Kys rabbi

oh i certainly dont doubt that.. just like a hit of hopium every once in awhile

>hopium addict
nigga, go check into N.A.

>Do you think
Yes I do and how the fuck did I not think of this already?
>Elon is the real Rocket Man

youtube.com/watch?v=p7FCgw_GlWc

>bad guys shoot down a good guy rocket

wow. didn't see that one coming

Attached: 1464043762736.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Nice information, I bet you had a valid source but can't find it anymore, right? :)

As compelling as yours

dipshit thinks when a missile trail goes
through the low level layer of pollution
and the trail goes from dark orange
colour to bright blue and white he
thinks that's the firmament being shown
when all it is, is the fucking pollution
from all the morons down here.

Who was using South Africa to build weapons they weren't too allowed to have

yes

it's real

bump