There have been a lot of mass shootings in America, so why don't Americans just ban guns...

There have been a lot of mass shootings in America, so why don't Americans just ban guns? Don't you see that if you stop people from having them you'll stop people from using them.

Attached: shooting usa.png (1260x416, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

statistical anomaly
guns kill very few people overall
shit thread
kill yourself

>statistical anomaly
50 dead people in Orlando and Las Vegas is nothing more than an "anomaly" to you? Wow. People like you have no soul. I feel sorry for you.

>so why don't Americans just ban guns?
we banned crack and heroine

>implying that people who murder other people are law-abiding citizens
>implying that non-law-abiding citizens will follow the law and turn in their guns

And if you think employees of any government agency will go door-to-door forcibly removing guns from the hands of citizens, you're even more of a retard than you seem.

Shit thread, shit OP, sage

>implying that people who murder other people are law-abiding citizens
Most mass shooters were law-abiding citizens before they commited their heinous crimes.
>implying that non-law-abiding citizens will follow the law and turn in their guns
Your country gives guns to criminals? Wow. No wonder your murder rate is so high.

>it's another LARP as a moron to farm (You)'s episode

>it's another bible-thumper can't argue episode

Attached: 1527775613738.jpg (1236x2076, 368K)

We like mass shootings, makes life more exciting, like a video game. You allow Pakistanis to rape your girls and run you over, it's a similar thing.

Guns don't really kill anybody, as they're inert objects with no will or volition. People actually kill people.

>it's another "autistic scot obsesses over an entire thread" episode

Attached: 1513367025806.png (900x729, 129K)

>like a video game
Life isn't a video game. People aren't NPCs who have no sentience, they are real people and if they are unlawfully killed there are serious consequences.
I'm not Scottish, I'm English

Great job shill!
>sage

>Life isn't a video game.
I know, it's not on a screen. Life is a series of games, though, read up on game theory, my dude.

spoken like a true Michael Bloomberg ass kisser

Attached: abortion-and-gun-ban-comic.png (940x300, 28K)

brits are literally worse than canadians. all you fuckers will be gassed prior to the canadian genocide.

Why don't you kill yourself ?

SHALL

see a dentist faggot

Attached: chingchongbingbong.jpg (960x1038, 98K)

>give up your rights willingly
Only a retard would do that.

nigger shut up

Attached: 1540739463027_0.jpg (800x552, 119K)

Why are you so full of hate?

banning guns doesn't ban the desire to harm others. look at bongistan for example

Look at Chicago. Some of the most stringent gun laws in the United States. It doesn't stop criminals from using them.

heyjackass.com/

Attached: Rahm.jpg (600x429, 232K)

When totalitarian governments take over they usually end up genociding about 7% of their populations (see communist China, the Soviet Union, best Korea, various countries in Africa). An armed populace cannot be taken over by a totalitarian government (a quick look at Afghanistan 20 years later shows what the best military in the world can and can't do against a population that doesn't submit). Right now 7% of the US population is about 24M people. Each year about 35k people die from guns (two thirds are suicide and a look at international suicide rates shows that suicide is a constant that WILL happen regardless of weapons available; people will just use whatever is effective). At this rate, even including suicides, it would take over 650 years for incidental gun deaths to surpass even one totalitarian government coming to power. The 35k a year guns deaths are the insurance payment we pay to prevent tyranny, and frankly it's a cheap price.

Because banning guns would guarantee a lot of mass shootings- strange though that may seem. The Second Amendment is basically seen as a fundamental right to own guns, and attempting to take those guns is considered the government's first no-takebacks step into tyranny.

Guns are literally part of the American culture at this point, so drastic steps to take them out of it would require destroying America in the process.

That's odd. After Obama kicked off a push to ban guns, there was a mass shooting (often involving a government employee) once a week for a year, to considerable media attention, over 2012 and 2013. Then they went back to happening far less often or not happening at all, and of course happening at their most most frequent less often than lightning.
Hmmm.

We don't want to be like you

Because, if you try to stop everyone from having them a lot of fucking people will die.

Like in Mexico right?

Why? Our murder rate is much lower than in your country and we've only had three mass shootings with at least 10 dead since 1986.

You’d like us to ban guns just before our demographics tip into less than 50% indoeuropean wouldn’t you. Faggot.

Attached: 99A030D9-7BFD-4170-92BA-E373BCE59E1B.png (750x1334, 890K)

We need to shoot Hondurans running across our border though.

Because you are rightless subjects and don't even realize it.

can't argue with morons....
i will keep my guns and maybe just go out and get another one tonight

I heard that there are daily grenade attacks in sweden. When will sweden ban grenades???

Get back to me when you figure out how to remove 300 million guns in the US alone. Also get back to me when you graduate elementary school and pass History 101 you stupid fucking aids ridden faggot. Let's ban alcohol and see what happens. Neck yourself

Attached: 139540492-612x612.jpg (408x612, 14K)

We're rightless subjects? Because we don't shoot people?

Clearly larping

Attached: F4999F43-23D3-4E69-AD79-A8CBB0688547.jpg (1104x1659, 996K)

Because you don't have rights and are subjects.
And don't even realize it.

Oi, do you have loicense for that reply?

Attached: 6045_2.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Would banning hammers stop people from nailing? The problem is not the tool. No, because despite all courses on morality, teachings of humanity, man is a vile creature. Carnivory is the root of massacres and destruction. Why? Because you murder animals for fashion or sensory pleasure instead of admitting that violence and murder is wrong. Meat eaters, people who wear fur and leather, do not value ethics.

We need guns in case democrats ever get back into power.

There is nothing wrong with violence. It is the only thing that has worked historically. When you become infested with vampires, you must destroy them before they kill your people. Humanity has become infested with Jews and needs to destroy them as well. This is the Natural Order and if you want humanity to survive than everyone must be on board.

Almost half of those named shootings were committed by non-whites, and the Long Island transit shooting (I was aboard the train at the time, as an aside) was committed by some fucking immigrant. In fact, the Ft. Hood and V-Tech shootings were committed by the children of immigrants. Seems like more of a problem of shitskins and immigrants than guns.

I'm pro gun and don't care if sluts get infected from killing their babies.
But not every banning is equal.
It is easier to shove a clothes hanger up your cunt than find an illegal arms dealer.

>so why don't Americans just ban guns?
1. Because safeguard against tyranny
2. America has a black problem, not a gun problem.

Attached: 1538583164395.jpg (453x860, 141K)

>Don't you see that if you stop people from having them you'll stop people from using them.

How exactly would you go about doing that? Remember, it won't be enough to just pass a law saying "guns aren't allowed." You're talking about people who are willing to commit murder, they don't give a fuck about your laws. The only people who will actually follow your laws are the victims, not the shooters. (which, by the way, just makes things easier for the shooters.)

Because unlike you guys, we're allowed to protect ourselves with more than harsh language and LOICENSES.

>They weren't weren't criminals till they commuted a crime
Oi mate, where's your retard loicense?

You have attempted to find an illegal arms dealer before?

>commuted
Seems the only one who needs a retard "loicense" here is you.

Harsh language?
Even that is risky for them with no actual freedom of speech.

>People aren't NPCs who have no sentience

Attached: 1540328605389.png (334x483, 208K)

and turn into an orwellian shithole like britbong land? No thanks. I like my right to speak openly about my beliefs

Yes. I don't know the exact numbers but it's over 10k a year, MOST of which are niggers shooting niggers. White shooters ARE an anomaly.

Do you have a loicense to correct peoples spelling?

>so why don't Americans just ban guns
because you can't, however we wish you would try.

Attached: 1540097692002.jpg (2048x1536, 625K)

this

Attached: 1538348299068.png (1281x728, 353K)

Listen fat cunt. Banning guns makes sure people won't get an legally. The ones doing the pew pew in schools are not going to buy a gun legally. Is that easy to understand?

Most of them did obtain them legally. Why go to the trouble of getting a gun illegally when you can just go to a gun shop or steal one from your parents?

My father is an arms dealer

The difference between legal and illegal is who's looking

>stealing a gun from your parents is not illegal in the United States
Lulz.

>Why go to the trouble of getting a gun illegally when you can just go to a gun shop

When seeing tasty pasta like this remember kids...

>It is perfectly LEGAL to build your own AR15 at home without serial numbers
>You can LEGALLY own a handgun at 18 just cant buy from a FFL
>Silencers are LEGAL and easy to get if you pay a $200 tax
>A gift is NOT a straw purchase
>AR15 pistols can be concealed carried unlike short barrel rifles
>You can own as many guns and as much ammunition as you can afford
>41 states have legal private party sales. no background check, no registration, completely off the ATF radar.

Long live the Republic

It's more like 30k a year
>20k are suicides
>8k are drug/gang related

This leaves about 2k guns deaths a year to:
violent crimes that are non-drug/gang related (robberies, breakins, etc), police (very few), accidents (more than there should be), and of course self defense, etc.

Guns really aren't a problem. Suicide and gangs are problems.

Guns serve multiple functions and one of the most important is pest control. Throwing guns in the ghetto is like throwing decon in a rats nest. Once you have enough minorities you'll understand. Then again your minorities routinely band together against you. You guys suck at everything nevermind.

>no guns?
>bombs and chemicals
also a 60 year old women with a gun can stop anyone
why do you want more deaths and you also hate old people and disabled people and women
youre a sick piece of shit

See Chicago

The only sick people here are the ones who don't care about children being shot dead in schools.

If you want to ban guns, you are sexist.

The only thing that makes sure women have an even, fighting chance if they are mugged, raped, assualted, etc. is a gun.

STAND WITH WOMEN
DRAFT OUR DAUGHTERS

Attached: how many.png (500x650, 168K)

Deaths by mass shooting (2017): .1345 per 100k

Deaths by any gun murder (2016): 4.0 per 100k

Death by any murder (2016): 5.4 per 100k

Death by falling (2015): 10.4 per 100k

The ground is more dangerous than gun murderers. We need to take action.

Cry elsewhere faggot.

Attached: pepper_spraying_30.jpg (559x600, 78K)

Here you go OP, I created an infographic that will help you understand

Attached: Mass ShootingInfographic.png (1260x416, 70K)

This.

I dont feel anything for you, faggot. Hope you and your family get shot in an (((anomly))).

>Most mass shooters were law-abiding citizens before they commited their heinous crimes.

Holy fuck you are stupid

Based

there have been lots of overdoses, so why don't we just ban drugs, o wait.....

you're going to guantanamo

Correct, but IMO suicides shouldn't count as "gun deaths". You can't really argue that those people would still be alive if they didn't have guns. Banning guns would really only theoretically affect homicides (and even that is highly debatable.)

wtf I hate guns now

Why are they cherry picking only MSM-covered mass shootings? FBI statistics show that virtually all mass shootings are gang related black crime. Why not list them? They're categorized the same, criminally.

Exactly.
But the suicides get lumped into 'gun violence'
Notice how the media NEVER gives 'gun homicides' it's always 'gun deaths' or 'gun violence' (because 'gun violence' includes all the people in Chiraq that gets shot every single day but live since the gangbangers are too retarded to learn how to shoot)

Strict weapon laws didn't stop Breivik. Put in comparison with population numbers of Norway and USA, he shot up the equivalent of 9/11.

Norway's per capita mass shooting deaths are higher than the US per capita
>really activates the almonds

He sure set a high score.

Doesn't count, commies aren't people

hi yes i was told there was going to be a shooting in new jersey today?

There was an exchange student from Norway at my highschool one year and he shilled SO HARD about US healthcare and guns

I'm a strong believer in castle doctrine, but that's because I've actually seen some shit in my life. Our health care is ok, but if you got money, you can go private.

>banning something will magically make it go away because god forbid criminals won't actually do something crazy like having a gun on a gun free zone, that would be illegal!

Our news get all their sources from American liberal media.

Normies are retarded NPCs when it comes to anything American here.

Best part was the other exchange students were from Brasil and China and they were
>based and redpilled

Okay, now that was epic.

There is a lot of alcoholism in America, so why don't Americans just ban alcohol? Don't you see that if you stop people from having it you'll stop people from being alcoholics?

There are a lot of harmful drugs in America, so why don't Americans just ban drugs? Don't you see that if you stop people from having them you'll stop people from using them?

>>Because banning guns would guarantee a lot of mass shootings
It won't. Mass shooting will decrease because mentally ill are too scared to buy crap on the black market. But who cares, a mass shooting where white liberals feel target isn't enough of a reason to justify regulations on firearms, when they are the only force equalizer any citizen has against the tyranny of not only the state but those who seek to impose violence on them.

Also gun control in America is based on racism.

Everybody gets their international shit from Reuters and NTB for domestic.