Why the FUCK don't UK cops have guns?

This isn't 1950 anymore you gutless twats

Attached: 1541011360013.webm (204x360, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
blog.murdermap.co.uk/statistics/homicide-in-england-and-wales-1898-to-2012/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is just what happens when you suddenly invite a tonne of crime into a country that's been safe for 1000 years. We'll all catch up eventually, just wait for martial law like a good goy

>UK
>safe
One of the most violent regions in Europe even before importing "Asians".

Because it's not a big deal. No one died and the cop will get some kind of danger/worka ccident prime and everybody wins basically.

Because they're barely competent enough to tie their shoelaces.

Why are these Asians so violent??!!

but the brown people didnt get die
why they not get shot

Attached: 1535829923298.png (1352x1366, 1.74M)

>Be faggits
>Employ faggits for law enforcement
>Be faggit cop doing faggit job with faggit rules
>Get surrounded non-faggits
>Get punked
I don't see the problem. Quite predictable tbqh. How else do you expect this to play out?

>Why are these Asians so violent??!!

They've been appeased by the powers that be so they don't chimp out, which is a self defeating policy.

1. thats a parking warden, not a cop
2.Police officers have been surveyed many times if they want guns, each they say no, usually with the reasoning if they start carrying guns criminals will start carrying guns regularly. There has only been 6 police deaths in this decade(2 to gunshots) ,and they feel it will signifcantly increase with regular armed police

>Mass gang rapes going on in Germany and Paris this week
>No threads

>Circa 1987 video clip of some cucky PCSO's
>1.8 trillion responses in nano seconds
Really gets ye old pumpkin thumpin!

Muslims in the main are cowards, however they are living in completely pozed Europe. Notice how we don't have this problem in the US?

Also in most urban areas a armed police car be dispatched to a location in 10 mins maximum

Attached: file.png (1024x679, 1.2M)

That isn't a cop. That's a "parking attendant" as amermutts would say.
Motorcycle cops wear full leather and ride bmw bikes not scooters. They also have POLICE on their backs.

>Really gets ye old pumpkin thumpin!

It's a fuckin' leaf, they've literally destroyed canada in order to get mail order weed. Opinion can be discarded.

I feel bad for white Britons who have to live with this savages. If I had it my way I'd have open borders for Anglos only.

>moped thugs
>unarmed police
>muslim mayor

Jesus fucking h christ...ive never seen so much faggotry in a single nation before

Why are brits so gay? Every brit i have interacted with has either been really gay or have had gay tendencies

Attached: 1521214398101s.jpg (176x250, 8K)

>Don't carry gun
>Avoid getting into situations where you might need a gun
So basically the cops only bother British citizens for butter knives, while real crime is ignored?

But you do.

>4 Islamic beheadings in broad daylight
>2 army barracks shot up by muslims
>San Bernadino (or San Bernie Sanders)
>Pulse
>Bawwwwston cooking with marbles gone wrong
>a bunch of planes hijacked and flown into buildings for giggles
>Jihadi training camp in the desert with everyone rewarded with $ 1 billion in compensation for harassment.
>Nigger paki in the white house, twice

What did the United States of Cuckeria mean by this?

>""""""""""""""""Asians""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1490407791987.jpg (500x500, 205K)

Why are Johnny Forigners so obsessed?

You have a muslim immigration minister.

This guy literally controls who the fuck comes into your country you fucking retard.

Attached: I'm the immigration minister now.jpg (840x560, 61K)

>be plagued with roving gangs of muslims that aren't afraid to mug and beat the shit out of cops
>everybody wins

if they're willing to beat your police and behead your soldiers in the streets, what won't they do?

Attached: 1496170636724.jpg (949x716, 269K)

You forgot the part where the PD shot the perps dead.

>10 minute response time
>OK
Christ

>He thinks it's muslims doing the robbings and not noggers robbing other noggers

What did the united states mean by this?

Attached: 1459083633044.jpg (658x560, 98K)

Fucking deluded

That's not a police man

What he meant was that the based and redpilled policemen and women in the US of A shoot civillians in sight.

You can pipe down too, you've had 3 mass gang rapes this week alone. Be humble.

That’s a traffick warden

Perhaps you just attract 'em dorothy.

are you seriously trying to defend this pathetic shit?

>>Avoid getting into situations where you might need a gun

Yeah, but you septics think you need a gun to make breakfast.

I fucking hate traffic wardens

Jow Forums
> the black people didnt get die :(

>implying martial law won't be used to crack down on evil right-wing Englishmen to protect the poor innocent Musselmen

In the cities, yes, but inner cities are always violent, squalid cesspits, and London was the first "international city," as they say.

That's not a cop.

I'm laughing at the fact you think the OP is a police officer.

>It's not a police officer you stupid nigger

Attached: AssaultSpoon.jpg (620x413, 44K)

Watching that felt really good

quality bait

It is very rare from criminals to carry guns and we have a much lower murder rate than you
theres around 60 firearm murders here compared to 250 not done with firearms a year , and most of them are niggers or chavs culling eachother and to be a victim of murder and not be involved in crime yourself is rare

You lot go on about hurrr durrr muh orwellian but would you rather them orwellian cops have even more power?

It's a time-honored tradition in America for cops to eliminate problematic ethnics.

Attached: file.png (2660x1698, 717K)

Really?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

I've seen actual policemen in the same outfit.

user that isnt a police officer

>someone else was raped ergo our problems are absolved

Beautiful "logic" you've got going for you.

brit cops don't need guns. they can
have wands like the ferries they are.

Attached: download.jpg (237x213, 7K)

He's wearing a yellow faggot jacket you understand the mistake I'm sure.

Then they vaporized his nigger ass with a bomb strapped to a robot, lmao.

Hi Viz are common, PCSO's wear them too. So do Paramedics....

That's not a police officer though, now the Canadian cuck that started this thread. Later on there will be 50 anti Canada threads as punishment for your crimes today.

Why not, you use it all the time to gloat over how magical America is with it's 56% white population and cuckery that would make even Sweden blush.

It's only fair that we do it too. All is equal and wonderful in Jow Forumsand.

Homicide rate to take as an example USA 50s is almost same as today 4.6 and 4.5, peak being towards 70s to 80s then lowering again. Britain on other hand is having the peak in early 2000s atleast England and Wales. blog.murdermap.co.uk/statistics/homicide-in-england-and-wales-1898-to-2012/

As others pointed out and were ignored, this is not a cop. faggots

PAKI-LOGIC

Right after he killed a bunch of them.

Many such cases.

>Beautiful "logic" you've got going for you.

Last week on here i watched you lot spend $40 million in assets & equipment to arrest one nigger for driving on swapped tags. I'm not sure logic comes into any of this.

It's ogre

Traffic warden, not a police officer

>Many such cases.
of children being raped in the uk?

But Ahmed Hussein, you are the paki. Well Somalian-walking dead looking cousin fucking piece of shit.

Now die.

>Jow Forums complains about the state having too much power
>but wants the state agents to have even more power
make up your mind

Attached: file.png (660x371, 110K)

Of them being gang raped in the USA by niggers. 35 thousand every month.

Sad!

I'm sure your bobbies armed with Tickle-Me Elmos would be much more effective in that scenario.

Would you trust these faggots with guns?

Attached: Hate BTFO.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

>Why??
Because the ruling class fear the working class police.

Attached: WojakAIportrait.jpg (890x884, 216K)

Yeah we definitely need to put guns in the hands of UK police. What could go wrong?

Attached: UK policework.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

>Because they're barely competent enough to tie their shoelaces.
Sadly true.
>driver stops for red light
>scaffolding on adjacent building collapses into road
>cops breathalyze driver

>small branch falls into country lane
>it is the property owner's responsibility to remove it
>police arrive, phone property owner
>owner is hours away, returns that evening
>two policemen are still there
>they sat watching a fucking branch for six hours
>to keep people safe
>could have easily moved it to the side of the road at any time

I mean if you think giving your cops the tools they need to deal with the type of criminals they are going to be dealing with is somehow overstepping a want for smaller government your insane. thats like arguing you want smaller government so you obviously don't want the firefighters to have a truck or the paramedics to have an ambulance.

>PCSO's
Again, not police.

I'd rather that than they come armed with military tanks.

Didn't that happen in BAWWWWstun too? You literally had your doors kicked in by swat officers for no reason, tanks roaming around.

And you call us a police state?

HAHAHAHAHAHA god damn.

Not even a cop. As if we would have them on fucking mopeds? One arrest made a few hours later. One more handed himself in to police a few days after. They'll get the others eventually and the dude wasn't even injured badly. Nothing story. Robberies like these happen in every major city in the world. Those cities with armed police just have more armed criminals. If our police were armed then this man may have been shot for his bike instead of beaten. Armed response that we do have have very quick response times and are very well armed. Taser officers are also first responders to any violent crime reports. Fuck off with your UK police bashing. I deal with the UK police regularly due to mental health issues between myself and my partner and they are professional, highly trained and effective. Not like the slack jawed yokels I see in the US, or the piss poor Polish or the Irish gombeens I've had to deal with in my time.

10 minutes is too long response time for urban area. Even during the turku terror attack it took police three minutes to respond.

They can't be trusted with guns.

Attached: the absolute state of UK police.webm (318x180, 1.97M)

And by this I mean three minutes and the terrorist got his balls shot off.

Do UK police really ride little scooters like that?

Exactly. It's a genitor.

Dont touch him up, knock him out.

Unfunny fact; even our Somali immigration minister is more conservative on some immigration policies than the rest of the LPC when he categorized the """irregular""" asylum seekers as unwanted. This is literally how fucking dumb we are.

and he still let less brown people in then your white minsters.

Healthy Communitys dont need armed, we never had signifcant numbers of armed police and we where fine up until recently,
Police in china dont carry guns on regular patrol either and they have crime lower than most of the west

Off course current day britain is far from healthy but the solution isnt to give the mostly lefty police force isnt the solution, you idiots go on about muh 1984 but still want to lick the statist boot

Difference is I'm willing to admit that and that the United States has it's fair share of problems. I'm not some random patriot, it's run by the same people who run your society. You only begin to achieve some level of victory when you're capable of admitting you're in a bad situation, not saying "NUHNT UH, BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU!".

Ragheads have always been violent pieces of shit. Look how they strap bombs to their own kids and make them suicide bombers.

nope

No, that's a traffic warden. Maybe you're having trouble reading because you're upside down? Nah, probably just the mental age of a rotten cabbage. Fuck off abo bastard. ODI doesn't lie cunt.

>OMG LOOK AT THIS BRITKEK POLICE OFFICER WAVING A GAY PRIDE FLAG GUISE

>LETS GIVE HIM A GUN THAT WILL MAKE THINGS BETTER

Attached: file.png (478x318, 90K)

>If our police were armed then this man may have been shot for his bike instead of beaten.
pretty sure not

Try hanging on for 10 minutes while you're being beaten to death with a bat

Even in healthy community it is best to prepare for the worst and have MP5 in the car, bulletproof vest and pistol always with you just in case. It doesn't matter where you live there are always people who have a screw loose. You've had several terrorist attacks which could have been stopped if police was armed and also in a case of sand nigger going wild it is better to have someone ready to shoot him down before he can cut more people up. Even in three minutes one can easily cut up 2-3 people in a crowded city.

Prime example as to why Americans don't respect the opinions of yuropans.

I'm going to be honest with you guys, seeing this doesn't make me angry doesn't make me hate it makes me happy. this is the only way they can learn. every time this happens it just creates another person who can see the truth

So bitter. At least we don't have faggot police on MOPEDS hahahahahhaha. Our cops have HARLEYS and they're fucking ARMED to shoot those criminal immigrants down you limpwristed tea sipping faggot. To think that you assholes once ran the world lol

Attached: 0529opptour13web(1).jpg (543x700, 140K)

Because giving guns to the cops is whats going to take your country over the edge to "1984" not the mass CCTV not the hate speech laws naw its the cops with guns as long as the cops are unable to do there jobs the state can't be considered to "powerful"

jesus christ this country

Because they are cucks.

The funniest part is if you live there and make a rude comment about the muslim niggers in the video the police will lock you up but when dealing with niggers and muslims as depicted their only role is to appologise.

they have other priorities than defending themselves or innocent people

Attached: 1520133083453.png (1018x656, 625K)

Yes. They're homosexuals who can only arrest 15 year old white girls.