What’s it like being a young white male in America right now?

124 KB JPG
I’m a bong interested in American culture and I get the impression that pretty much no one likes you, especially amongst young people. I’m aware that zoomers and millennials have lived in the most diverse generation yet, so how has that enrichment been affecting you?What’s that like spending your childhood and early adulthood amongst them? For real though, what’s it like irl. Is all this just internet memes and everythings fine irl or does everyone your age hate you for real? Are they asking you to atone for the sins of your ancestors? How is your sexual prospects and market value also for white men in GenZ, are you still top like the stats suggest or getting cucked massively like shills on here say. Knowing America is the most diverse and has the most toxic brand of PC in the world what’s it like. Yes I asked this question earlier but I reached the thread limit and it seemed very popular so I would be interested in hearing more :) . No bully mods. I base my view of America on Tumblr,Twitter and Jow Forums.

Attached: DF450126-7C5B-4F2A-9BE4-95E3FC2B82F2.jpg (750x921, 534K)

It’s like a bag of iPhones.

Attached: 790434D5-FBE2-4BA6-A93C-28FFF59B2439.jpg (1536x2048, 563K)

Being white is good, so long as you’re not a self-hating Christfag. Being a male is a pain in the ass since almost every woman now is a thot who needs to be dealt with, but I’d still take it over having a hormonal cycle.

She always so pretty, I’m running out of Lana pics to send

Attached: 1A431A0D-94D4-404A-9811-62C6AD215EB8.jpg (750x743, 379K)

She was pretty before the surgery, way back.

She aged like shit haha. I hope she gets fat again

Attached: Lana_del_Gains.png (3000x800, 3.44M)

I'm a recovering shut in so take what I say with a grain of salt. I am a 21 6'3 y/o bald white male with noticeable muscle mass underneath my still overweight body (painting an honest picture lmao) and whenever I go out into public everyone is absolutely normal and friendly. My mexican friend and his family, absolutely normal and friendly. Same with every black person/female I've ever talked to in public.

Maybe where I live is special, or maybe psycho lefites who dont conceal their feelings are only in major cities.

why do a lot of whores like this woman?

Turned 20 just under a month ago, I'll try to answer your questions.
>how as enrichment been affecting you?
I go to college in the south but my school has a containment campus for blacks(an HBCU), so we only get the uppity middle class blacks, asians, and indians. Lots of cubans though bc I live in Florida. The student body is about 70% white and that number is about 90% among people in greek life.
>What's that like spending your childhood and early adulthood amongst them?
Funny you mention that - I grew up in Mutare, Zimbabwe of all places. We were one of fifteenish white families left in the area before we left in 2002. So even with all the minorities we have in Florida, it's nothing compared to being literally one out of ten thousand in the heart of Africa. I don't enjoy the promotion of diversity here, though - that's something that simply doesn't exist in zim.
>Is all this just internet memes and everything's fine IRL or does everyone your age hate you for real?
I'd say I'm fairly average socially - I'm in a frat and have a good circle of friends but holy fuck I cannot STAND to be around normies for more than 8 hours at a time - I HAVE to come to pol, biz, or fit for a few hours each day to blow off my autistic steam.
>Are they asking you to atone for your ancestors?
They were in Zim, so we left. It's not nearly as bad here.
>How are your sexual prospects and market value?
We run through thotties on a daily basis.
>Are you still at the top like the stats suggest?
You mean do whites still prefer whites? Yes, of course.

Hope all that helps user

Attached: Rhodesian Safari Pepe.jpg (1400x900, 252K)

Women can only enjoy music if they like the lyrics of the artist as person.
She genuienly makes enjoyable music but roasties and fags give her music a bad rep because they can't grasp at Lana's genius.

Attached: 8EyQ4_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 213K)

>21
>Recovering shut in

Try 10 years of NEET life and mental illness, that's the minimum

In the media, movies, tv, social media etc everyone does hate us. In real life they dick suck us nonstop. It's very confusing because you know these fucks would probably stick a knife in you if they could get away with it. I honestly think they are just jealous, even a lot of their women that express interest in us do so with the retarded idea the kids would come out looking like a white and not some abomination. They really just want to be us deep down and white women are just hateful because they are worthless. No amount of feminism is going to ever make a white female actually equal to a white male. Honestly even before all this anti white male shit started, I had the belief that if everyone hates you it's because you're doing something right. I still feel that way now.

It is over.

Attached: C698BA0F-AA43-4F74-A172-5BE2DBE7D3A0.jpg (500x468, 52K)

Attached: 7CDE9674-088E-4D4C-AC88-523DD202B655.jpg (468x519, 63K)

Absolute sweetie

More carbs!!!!

Attached: Lana_del_Feeder.jpg (599x628, 38K)

America is a HUGE country so it depends on where you live.

I live in Wyoming. It's literally the wild west. Lots of cattle ranches and just wide open spaces. We typically don't have pink haired queer types because we grow up working our asses off on the ranch.

The winters are long and hard but I can't imagine living in a degenerate shithole like Chicago or LA.

Choke on my gay dick you Türkischer Schassmigrat, how’s the wifi at the McDonalds?

Attached: 161088B0-87B1-41C5-A7E8-FA08453B5E1A.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

>t. Future rapist

Attached: image.png (1845x1080, 572K)

>romanian
>calling anyone shitskin

Attached: Lana_del_whale.jpg (500x800, 95K)

Technically Hung-aryan and the local kind with the original DNA not the Slovak mix of Pannonistan.
Sounds like you got the hots for me.

Attached: 2E2A4974-A805-4EFE-AEFC-618A02A8E730.jpg (1200x1800, 337K)

I don’t get it

It's fine, not nearly as hyperbolic as our online seems. Brits seem to make online drama more IRL effective. More baggage with being a white man in the UK than in the US.

In the US, charity will take you everywhere. Hold a door open, smile at people. Look people in the eyes. Keep your word and your promises. If you do this, really no one will ever come for you, and in the rare instance they do, you can laugh in their face and walk away, and not lose any sexual / social clout with your community if you conduct yourself in the above.

Just because you're in a part that little India stole from hungary doesn't mean that you're white.

Attached: Lana_del_Kneels.jpg (1280x1707, 270K)

Sounds like you don’t have friends and developed an eating disorder from the Zoloft.

Attached: 4369CC16-3B5B-444C-AC3B-29E5B4CF821D.jpg (1222x994, 416K)

I live in a left coast peak-retarded meme city.

If you consume too much media, either on the left (antagonistic) or right (reacting to antagonism) you start caging up thinking everyone hates you.

In reality most people I encounter are extremely nice. I get promotions, hired easily, etc. If you take care of yourself you'll get female attention from any race.

Biology always trumps ideology. If you have a good physical presence people will react well to you.

The downside is white women are peak retard at the moment. In their defense so are most white men, at least where I live.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (708x406, 26K)

>I base my view of America on Tumblr,Twitter and Jow Forums
That's where you fucked up. You can't depend on the media or movies either.
I grew up in a 30% black state, and lived for years in a 70% black city, though in the white part of town. Everybody got along just fine. Granted, it's in the South, and we don't get many of the urban nogs.
Across wide swathes of America, pretty much everybody gets along fine. People tend to stay in their lanes, so there's not much friction.
In the South at least, there's little class distinctions. The rich rub shoulders with the working poor at church. Anybody who gets uppity doesn't last long in the community.
It's getting harder, though. Construction used to be a really good job for the un-skilled and semi-skilled, but it's all been taken over with Mexicans. We get along pretty well with Mexicans, but it's hard to compete with a gang of beaners who'll work for less and live 6 up in a flophouse. This has a pretty bad effect on black employment. We've mostly dealt with that by hiring scads of not much good black women who support their baby daddies who all aspire to be rappers. This can't last forever.
Looking for love is jacked up, though. Bars and clubs are mostly empty, and if you're under 21, you're fucked. Either find a mega church or stick with Tinder. Those are pretty much your only options.
That said, if you're a go-getter, you can do very well for yourself. There are tons of cities and towns where you can get a good house for not much money. It's often way cheaper to buy than rent in a lot of cities.
While the media goes on and on about the racial problems, it's mostly noise from a handful of loud people.

21 year old blond haired green eyed male here.

In elementary school, it was 60% Hispanic, all of my friends were white (except one Asian kid) the spics acted like they were gangsters, white kids seemed more grungey. It was so segregated it was almost like a prison yard. There were frequent clashes between the boys of different races, though I remember having a crush on a specific Latina girl.

7th-12th grade I went to a 90% white school, I had no trouble dating, but the liberals at that place were awful, though there weren’t that many of them. I remember once nearly breaking down as a 14 year old because any time I was successful at something, I was told it was due to my white privilege, not my own merit.

Now as an adult, I just feel alone. My coworkers all get along, but they speak Spanish with each other, intentionally leaving me out, a new person will start, and if they are non-white they are immediately accepted, meanwhile, the white guy who has been trying to make friends just lost his job due to “sexual harassment”.

Being a white male is something I used to hate, because it made me different from a lot of my peers in elementary school. But in recent years I’ve decided to start being proud of it. It makes me different, but it makes me better.

Fuck them.

I’m sorry about your story, I hope you find better employment elsewhere, which state do you live in?

>America has the most toxic brand of PC in the world
But wait... Can't you actuallyget arrested for saying/writing things that are not PC in the UK? LMAO

Are you the same OP that would post a random picture of Soe Gschwind Penski with a bait post like "why don't millenials buy homes?"

And now you are doing the same but losing random pictures of lana del rey?

Attached: 1452773057819.jpg (600x804, 92K)

No that wasn’t me. Answer question

Oh, I’m not the one who was fired. I have no desire to talk to these people, they want to exclude me, that’s fine, I have plenty of friends outside of work.

I live in Arizona. Beautiful place, except the spic or native parts.

Stfu at least I can say it’s okay to be white without getting harassed

It’s okay user but saying stuff like that to a kid is cruel and I’m sorry you had to go through that. I wish you all the best, Arizona looks beautiful from what I’ve seen of it but I’d melt if I ever went.

fuck you. now i'll have to look at this fucking asshole the next 2 weeks.

>I get the impression that pretty much no one likes you,
Keep watching kike media, bong.

Understand what jews did to the west post-WW2

Can’t tell if trying to bait me into saying “the left can’t meme” with an abhorrent sad excuse for a meme or if simply can’t meme

Attached: 015D0851-34D0-42E3-9CBC-77F04E804908.jpg (921x640, 111K)

>It makes me different, but it makes me better.

You ARE better than those subhumans. That much is certainly true. White men and women must band together if we want to survive against the Jews and their degenerate hordes.

Attached: 0845390089453.jpg (1400x947, 218K)

It’s confused me too

Hahaha take it easy, Nigel. Just pointing out a mistake. No need to flip your wogglies.

Attached: epcCV0z.jpg (453x500, 35K)

I’ll pop you right in the gabber if you don’t wha-tch it. Bloody Yankee Doodle

Attached: FA9E78C0-1962-48B2-B3CC-3175E4ED4514.jpg (236x376, 25K)

They hate us cause they ain't us.

I hear the words "mansplain" ""problematic" "privilege" "insensitive" used many many times every day unironically. Niggers and women don't disrespect or challenge me in public unless it's like a mob, and I know many of the non white males I interact with angrily write shit about me on faceberg but never to my face.

Attached: 1444571532334.jpg (600x739, 123K)

Nightmare

Not bad unless you live in a coastal big city
My county was 94% non Hispanic white in 2010, overwhelming but falling, down 2% from 2000 and probably more this decade
I’m an open advocate for ethnic nationalist autocracy and I’ve never lost a friend for it
Time is still changing now, but Hollywood is far ahead of the heartland in projecting rot

No positive vision for the future, only a bleak dystopian hellscape. Constant demoralization. Nothing to look forward too other than a new jewish film or video game. Rootless, atomized individuals with no sense of belonging and no sense of community or being part of something greater.

Damn that’s a shame

As a person who has spent his entire life in the US, literally never even left. I can tell you that the country has turned into a liberal paradise where cucks and gangs of empowered females and immigrants run the streets and politicians. White males are marginalised totally.

my friend group is almost all very liberal hipsters and these days more and more extreme sjw types are moving in every week it seems. in my experience yes everyone openly hates white men on paper but in practice its a different story, when you see a white liberal women talking about how all white people are racist its them projecting, because no matter how hard they talk the talk they still stick to the company of mostly other white people and get super freaked out when brown people act like brown people.

like for example i was at a house party held by people i was close to and heard an sjw say something along the lines of "these people (my friends) are cool and all but theres barely ever any people of colour here" and its true, i think white liberals exist in a state of cognitive dissonance where they have they're ideal magical brown fantasy utopia but they know deep down in their souls that its just that, a fantasy.

personally ive watched this friends group grow from nothing into a pretty huge web of people and ive noticed that we attract mostly very kind people who most importantly conduct themselves in very civilized manors, aside from you know, getting a little rowdy and having fun every once and a while, and thats why the group has stayed so white, like they desperately want to be progressive but it turns out that only white people and the odd token minority act progressive so the group stays white as hell

Attached: 1536957259107.jpg (878x1971, 531K)

This was a shill post

Thanks for saying so

Yes I consider myself lucky to have grown up in the right time and place to experience what white america used to be like to some degree although it certainly was not the experience of my grandparents
Are few minorities were/are blacks and purteo ricans generally suburban and culturally white washed, half the Puerto Rican’s are basically pure Spaniard, the blacks were not violent, and no more drugged up then whites
Again it’s changing though, far too rapidly, more interracial couples, they were always a thing here because the non-whites were middle class and civilized, their newly imported succesors are not though and the mixing increases, white population leaving because of poor work opportunities
A dying race in a dying place, but well it lasts it worth the fight, many here are vigilant

>What is it like being a young white male in America now?
You're both desired and hated by all.

Here's a truth post: It depends on where you live, really. I live in Alabama, and as long as I stay out of the known nigger zones in my city, I'm good. And even if I am foolish enough to go to places like that, I just end up with black bitches wanting some white dick more than anything, and no I absolutely do not give them any.

I'm sure it's a fucking nightmare in New York and California, but if you're in a red state, just stay out of niggerville and you'll be fine. Do your research beforehand.

Explain

hometown where I grew up and moved back to is great.
That stereotypical small midwest town USA is what this town is.
95% white. Has not succumbed to meth or heroin due to higher property prices and incomes relative to the rest of the county which is a dump especially our county seat/capital.
yet our median house price inside the city is only $100k. The more well to do people live outside the city in new subdivisions or off the main roads with tons of land and a big house.
The biggest issue is the dating pool. People move back here once they get married but le women hate small town gossip that outs them as being a slut.

As for work, a lot of the men are tradesworkers as it is farming stock male descendants not limp wristed cuckboys.
Most women work in education, health or government.
Its really an exurb 20 minutes driving to the center of 500k metro, and 45 minutes driving to the center of a different million metro.
This keeps us safe from a negro infestation.

Attached: typical-american-family-brandishing-their-guns-1437057714.jpg (650x388, 40K)

Well that’s why I want to hear from people who live in super lib and kiked areas.

This user is correct despite his reddit spacing.

Attached: 1540867010529.jpg (496x495, 68K)

That's me. I live the 4th "most diverse" city in America--Silver Spring, MD

Sorry for your struggle

Very sad :(

I’m starting to see a trend here

Bump I really want to see some more replies please :(

Well that’s it, no more bumps

Damn