Hey Ameranons, be honest, how are the midterms gonna go? Has the caravan redpilled many of the normies?

Hey Ameranons, be honest, how are the midterms gonna go? Has the caravan redpilled many of the normies?

Attached: USA-Bold-State-Names-Poster-Map.jpg (800x512, 77K)

Most people are predicting
>Dems take the House
>Repubs keep the Senate
>more deadlock

I've been working the polls in what is normally a blue district (thanks gerrymandering)
and this year seems good for Rs
Almost every ballot I've seen has been straight-ticket R or a mix of Rs and Ls
Either the Ds are waiting till the day of to vote, they're voting absentee, or they aren't voting.

Attached: 2689b121-2cff-4894-a8e9-6c41803b08b0.png (1280x541, 677K)

I can imagine a lot of traditional dem supporters are going to be very demotivated to vote, the hysterical #resist crowd seem to be putting a lot of them off

increase in both the senate and the house for the GOP
i think the people are fed up with leftists

I’m helping poll locally in dallas over the weekend, needless to say Betos not gonna win anyway but it’s still a good choice to keep judges red

Thank fuck

55-62 Senate for Republicans and maybe a 5-15 seat Majority Retention for the House for the republicans and Republican Governors in every state that isn't solid Blue.

I have very little doubt about this, we are being gaslighted by suppression polls and the Media just like in 2016

Rate my responses pol

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-191942_Messages.jpg (1080x2220, 264K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-165441_Messages.jpg (1080x2220, 426K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-170320_Messages.jpg (1080x2220, 591K)

Digits confirm, blue splash, red tsunami. Jon Ossoff was a bellwether of how I think it will play out nationwide.

Anectdotal here but it seems like the early voting spots I see on my way to work are way busier than they were even in 2016. Middle of NC, here.

I have noticed people have been getting more violent. One weird thing here in Nevada is Jackie Rosenstien has gone from open borders to boasting she worked with trump for better immigration policies all in the span of a week so something is up.

Little nervous about Kansas and Missouri. Fucking Orman might take some of Kobach’s votes.

I'm worried. Democrats are growing stronger. Many independents & non-registered voters are being led to vote for Dems by their friends & co-workers.

Even admitting to being a Republican or voting for Trump causes a great division among you and your peers.

It's a very close race even in southern states like TX/FL/LA/GA/etc. Republicans aren't ahead by a large margin and many will cross-vote for Democrats.

Blue Wave never existed. National polling is meaningless because 50mil Democrats in California can only vote in 1 of 49 States.

Attached: 1540434160558m.jpg (1024x641, 147K)

It’s not close at all in Texas. Beta is a meme. Georgia is a different beast. That Niggress might take it.

Presumably no tendies?

Attached: 2C278111-2333-410F-96CE-94C3B7375101.png (880x882, 225K)

Bad.

update user

It's hard to say considering I'm from a pretty red state. I will say this, I think Josh Hawley is going to win. Every day I run into people that despise the Democrats. I don't even have to say much on politics for that reaction.

The problem is that the average Republican isn't worth an ounce of salt. Trump has to carry these people on his back all of the way, because they deliver no substance or ground plan. The smart people know that once these fools are elected, they'll bring nothing to the table. It's the same Republican party we have had for years.

Maybe they're scared of being bombed/shot by incel lunatics.

Godspeed IU user. That's truly a fucked election, Hollingsworth is an ass and there's no good choice.