How do I find a good girl, Jow Forums?

How do I find a good girl, Jow Forums?

I finally have enough money to support a family, I am planing to get a mortgage so I can leave my family home. But I can't seem to find a decent girl.
Young girls (early 20s) seem out of reach for me (27y). And girls around my age are all very interested in me but have 0 morals and horrible past (you know the story...). Basically see me as a meal ticket.

Anyone has any useful advice?

Attached: 26238859_824113217759005_2198221829047808810_n.jpg (960x941, 126K)

Don't waste your time and money. There not worth it. Just get anime sex dolls, you'll be better off

Daily remainder that wamyn are the same everywhere. The grass is NOT greener on the other side.
If she breathes - she's a THOT.
>muh tradwife
is a meme
>muh *insert country of origin here* waifu
is a meme
>muh *insert religion here* waifu
is a meme.
If presented with a dick, womxn WILL ride it.
>h-how do we fix wamyn?
you don't. They're irrational by design, it's never their fault and they always double-down.
>what do?
2d, vr and robowaifus don't breathe, therefore not THOTS. Problem solved.
>b-but muh race is not breeding then!
idgaf, and you shouldn't too.

>Young girls (early 20s) seem out of reach for me (27y).
Nigger what? 20 year old girls would kill for a dude with his own house, car, and a stable income from a job that isn't a complete dead end. Unless you aged like complete shit they're still well within striking distance for you.

This, currently it's state > women > men.

A 20 old year girl can perfectly marry a 40 years old man and you are here crying because a girl, seven years younger than you, don't wanna be with you? You are a beta. You need a 18 years old girl.

this guy gets it. dakimakura, sex dolls unironically do a lot when it comes to the emotional need. as for starting a family, surrogate mother or wait for artificial gestation. women are being replaced technologically.

where does one even finds these girls?
Due to my work I am way out of touch on young girls's habits.
I've tried the church, only retirees go there now.

And don't forget that womyn on board brings bad luck!

>dakimakura
I thought waifu pillows were a joke, how do you use them?

>where does one even finds these girls?
College and Panera Bread.

For the best cuddle times that no real wamyn can or will give you I guess?

you throw them in your bed and do whatever you will with them. one of the greatest investments of my life. simulates cuddling, intimacy and sex a lot more than you'd think a pillow would. coming from someone who's been in several long-term relationships, dakimakura/sex doll combo is superior.

just waiting for cloning myself to be legal and I won't have any use for women whatsoever.

>Anyone has any useful advice?

Yeah, don't even bother.

Attached: How women work..jpg (1024x989, 195K)

Thanks.

Robin Williams, the only man hairy enough to hang himself with velcro. Good riddance, you sloppy autistic waste.

>early 20's out of reach
What? I'm 27 and pull 19, 20, 21, 22 year olds no problem. Go to the gym, lose some weight, develop some personality and go for it. Unless you're ugly, then just get more money and lure girls in that way lmao

>What? I'm 27 and pull 19, 20, 21, 22 year olds no problem. Go to the gym, lose some weight, develop some personality and go for it. Unless you're ugly, then just get more money and lure girls in that way lmao

Attached: 1539409198522.png (374x229, 29K)

I don't think we are looking for the same thing. I do go the gym, and look pretty good for my age.
I'm looking for a nice girl to marry and have a family with. I've had enough casual sex, it just made me feel guilty and depressed.

Damn dude, you seem super salty about being a worthless sack of shit

Huh? It still works the same way in the end. Meet girl, get number, take out on dates, see what happens.

this, you don't need degenerate anime sex toys. Just be buy a fleshlight everything is perfect.

prenup.
fwiw i'm feminine.

And you're super salty about being a soulless piece of NPC trash.

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

>posting on Jow Forums
>not a worthless sack of shit

pick one

>meme flag

dont buy anything, save your money and put it in stocks + bonds

>Anyone has any useful advice?
Chloroform

Attached: 141028-neil-lion-01.jpg (838x559, 83K)

Become religious. Orthodox.

>27y
In what world are younger chicks out of your reach? You should have no problem with 18-22 year old chicks if you're doing things correctly

Church, Republican party social groups, volunteering events. Get a girl who is a friend and have her set you up with one of her friends. Be approachable and/or talented at something. Find someone within a complementary field of work, ask them out for drinks/dinner. Talk to women. Don't just look at them like pussies who have mouth attached to them.

If all else fails, Tinder or likewise. I know quite a few people who have been in long term relationships that started on Tinder.

How?
Fly a false flag, thatll work

Everyone, listen up, the key to finding the perfect wife is by DENYING SEX TO WOMEN

That's right, deny a woman sex and she'll either reveal that she's a devoted housewife deserving of your affection or she'll drop her "good girl" act and go off and fuck someone else and blame you.

unironically this
user is just an incel

The eternal celt!

Nope, volcel actually, but you are unironically a faggot.

Attached: Hey, look, a faggot!.jpg (1200x819, 77K)

check out where the college chicks hang out

This. Im 27 and its easy to get 18-21 year olds all the time. When I aim for younger girls, I am even able to get girls that are completely out of my league. Im probably a 6 and I cant easily get 8-9 when I go for 18/19 year olds, but I have to try hard to get a 7 when I go for girls my age.
But I only find sluts that go to bars/parties, to be honest, so I dont have any advice on how to find a trad girl under 20. Why would you want a relationship anyway? I got a few friends that are kind of transitioning to the grown up phase and got married / had kids, and most of them dont seem happy at all.

>and I CAN easily get a 8/10 or a 9/10
Fix'd.

Im 31 have ~500K in assets. Mostly in retirement stuff or in real estate. Only 40K with of Mortgage debt. I can confirm that money and being nice is not enough to win over most women. Im about slightly mid tier looking, but Women rate men way lower if they are not really good looking. Also they like assertive personalities and im really good at what I do by being catious and observational. So I have had women I have dated and been long term friends with pass me up for try hard entry Home Depot workers because they make them feel better even though I took care of all their problems.

Part of it is my problem. I think a lot of good women marry early and I have had a woman offer me sex before but I turned them down because they had been with a lot of men. #1 I would like to wait till marriage to have sex. #2 If a women has told me they have slept with 5 guys recently then I feel like I she should give me an STD test so I dont get plague on my dick. #3 She had a kid with a sandnigger.

Attached: 1528553906501.png (1088x882, 1.33M)

Young girls love an older guy, try to aim for those.

first thing you do is stalk the girl you love in your hometown....then local authorities arrest you because you are beta...alpha would have banged that pussy...you go to jail while that dumb whore laff's @ you...years later you commit suicide...end of stupid story...

Attached: retard 43.png (740x611, 425K)

Go to Church. Most have singles nights.

I think if a girl had sex with multiple people they'd give you a really good sexual experience don't you think? But if she already had a kid, then yeah, that's a huge redflag. She's probably gonna ditch you the second month.

Robin Williams was a cuck

Attached: 1540515688023.jpg (1200x878, 597K)

I finally took the latina pill and got a Cuban gf. She's trad in ways I didn't think were possible today (won't drive her own car if I'm in it, insists I drive), she's sweet, feminine, an absolute nympho in bed, and worships the ground I walk on. I plan on having many brown babies with her.

Attached: 1521306035742.webm (800x640, 3M)

>Basically same age
>Less money/assets, but way ahead of average in this age range
>Probably slightly above mid tier looking
>Cautious and observational
>Turn down hoes that already had 10k penises inside

Damn, feels good to not be the only one.

It was other stuff too. The plus for her was she used to be one of the most attractive and popular girls I went to high school with. But she got fat, and she basically had a mental meltdown, she was partly offering because i helped her find a new place and job after she lost her job and got evicted. It felt really desperate the way she offered and it kind of grossed me out. I maybe would if she offered again because she has her act together.

Fuck Robin Williams. The quintessential Baby Boomer locked in a perpetual state of man-child adolescence that's infected the younger generations like cancer. I'd like to dig up his corpse just so I could rape fuck his rotting eye socket.

Im not trying too hard to find a woman at the moment, but its also sad its been so difficult even though I dont feel I have high standards. The other thing is the way I feel about women strongly varies, most that I have dated I have seen as nice friends. Over my life there have been 3 girls/women I have liked a ton, but some of it was just infatuation that never died. first was a girl I met in middle school though high school, but I barely talked to her because she had a boyfriend the whole time. 2nd was the first girl I long term dated, but she was pretty shallow and bitchy but I didnt care. 3rd was a friend who matched my personality extremely well but she moved out of state and got married to someone she met in college.

fuck off glow niggers