Reddit stands by don lemon!

Reddit stands by don lemon!

Attached: Don Lemon Says ‘The Biggest Terror Threat In This Country Is White Men’ politics.png (1082x801, 108K)

Reddit is full of bots and shills and that's why you have to post screencaps from there. To try and convince people that there's a ton of resistance of Trump. This is how badly you're losing.

Somebody should teach them what "per capita" means

Leftists claim to be educated but cannot seem to understand what "per capita" is.

>our intelligence agencies
since when were the GAO and the SPLC our intelligence agencies?

If you assume every single non-muslim terrorist is committed by a trump voter, then muslims are still 6 times more likely per person to do terrorism than trump voters are

NPCs lul

Even if you use Hillary's comments that "50% of trump voters are deplorables" then muslims, even "moderate muslims" are 3 times as likely to be terrorists as a deplorable.
Your average american muslim (who are the most integrated muslims in the world) are 3 times worse in every single way than the people these people claim are the worst people on the planet

I hope he dies of gay butt disease

>jews4beer
it's all so tiresome

can i get sources on these statements. want to btfo someone

yeah but what sub is it

So, your own compatriots are the greatest threat to the country, than outside foreigners?

Attached: 1540926617949.png (777x571, 488K)

the 'white men are the real terrorists' meme isn't new, they were floating it a bit on the lesser known outlets after the Vegas shooting. Specifically I heard the cuck Rick Unger saying it on the SiriusXM show he did at the time with Michael Steele

reddit: the site where you obtain high scores to be an npc so everyone afraid to say anything people disagree with or be lacking karma to prove credibility

Attached: 1540197102270s.jpg (125x76, 2K)

Nice catch. I use reddit to argue with Jews some times. My favorite is the Howard Stern sub.

>last week there were two terrorist "incidents"
>one was a white man
>one wasn't
>white people are more than 50% of the population

already ahead

>ignores 9 billion murders by niggers every year

Reddit also labors under the delusion that repeating one another means they speak truth. They've become the most pozzed forum in existence and they managed this by agreeing with bots and trolls. They're actually retarded.

Attached: 1539625943442.png (720x998, 90K)

>it's ok to kill people as long as your motive isn't political

Attached: nigger-murder.png (1531x841, 117K)