Is he right?

Republicans keep the House and grow their majority in the Senate. 100% guaranteed.

Attached: Oct-31,-2018-2-30-07-PM~01.jpg (955x759, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1057468114969931777
youtube.com/watch?v=McS3iCRt33g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE WILL HAVE A SUPERMAJORITY AS LONG AS EVERYONE FUCKING VOTES

Attached: 1540726322596.png (850x917, 671K)

BIG if true

The boomer has spoken!

Attached: ann_zimmer_wearhouse_130625_wg.jpg (640x360, 25K)

>100% guaranteed.

Kek

this guy is still around?

fuck that anti-white kike boomer

Attached: bill mitchell 2.jpg (1200x663, 115K)

>Believing anything about blue wave.

Attached: Untitled33.jpg (1192x1102, 381K)

Depends on the amount of illgeal votes this time.

This is the first time I’ll be voting! I’m doing it literally just as a fuck you to the Dems because I’m sick of their shit and have reached a point where I want to push them into a space where they actually consider mass suiciding themselves just so they’ll shut the fuck up.

Checked

This fucking boomer guaranteed a Trump victory in 2016, so I'm a believer.

#REDWAVE #BUILDTHATWALL #4MOREYEARS

If Dems were really ahead you would know it. They're scared. Bill Mitchell is right. No Blue Wave, it was always a myth. Red Wave incoming. Dems better put their floaties on because they about to get dunked. Vote Republican and we can destroy what's left of the Democrat Party for good.

who the fuck is bill mitchell

BOOM Mitchell

Attached: BOOM.jpg (973x599, 261K)

History shows that 90% of the time the party in presidential power loses seats in the midterms. There is no permanent majority, no "40 more years". Shit swings left and right always.

No, Reps keep Senate, Dems get House. Nothing gets done. Not a terrible option if we start paying down the debt with the savings.

this guy is face down in the coolaid.

has he EVER been pessimistic about anything regarding trump?

No one ever won the highest office in the land with zero political or military experience on their first try. So I'm not sure the "history argument" is valid at this point.

wrong

Statistics don't matter anymore. 2016 was proof of it.

>History shows

History means fuck all anymore desu anything and everything can happen

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 2.23M)

>40% chance happens
>unpredictable!!!

Nice try memory-holing faggot

Attached: iu.png (500x300, 52K)

>No, Reps keep Senate, Dems get House. Nothing gets done.

What gets done in that circumstance is the impeachment of Donald J. Trump, which will be the ONLY subject the media discusses for the next two years.

GOP will keep the House.

This is a turnout election, and too many things have happened to discourage Dem voters -- the fanatics excepted. But the fanatics do not have enough votes to win the House, much less create a blue wave.

yes

The only person I’ll watch is tucker. I never really listened to him much, and even kind of ignored his videos. Then I watched him debate the guy from the young turds at politicon, was my first time actually listening to him, and he won me over. Rest of Fox can fuck off with the rest of the other MSM.

Voter suppression
Rigged voting machines
Gerrymandering
Lies

Might actually happen.

There can always be statistical abnormalities and Trump winning was an absolute upset, but we are talking about 500+ races around the country. The US has always swung their votes from right to left and back, the swing to the left is certain at some point.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>hand picking left wing sources
That's as bad as the left and their shitty statistics. National voting followed similar trends, presidential voting had high amounts of blank votes. Or are numbers useless and feelings more important?

It’s true

#blaxit is real

I just got off the phone with my mom who campaigned for Obama. She knows that the media if fake. The false flags backfired.

Here’s a video from today of the Hodgkin twins naming the Jew

Shut up Christ killer

Blacks hate jews too now

Attached: 8160521C-8405-4F8F-A0E5-37254D0705F5.jpg (582x534, 89K)

Attached: delusionalshill.jpg (1581x743, 116K)

>WE
The GOP doesn't represent you, idiot.

Fake news media is going down

Go cry at the wailing wall

Trump betrayed you

as long as it's a red wave idgaf

>not letting foreigners vote
>Voter suppression

Imagine living life through a lens this fucking retarded

>as bad as the left
Get out of here you fake morality shillfag. Blue Wave isn't happening and you can't spin your way out of this one. I cited sources, you didn't.

neo-con jew

Yes.

Bullshit. The House was controlled by the same party from 1931 to 1995 with only a 4-year exception. That’s close to 2/3 of a century with nearly un-interrupted control.

>Is he right?

Yes. And real Americans will love it. The delusional SJWs are going to cry like the retarded sub-humans they are. And we are all going to love to laugh at them.

Attached: bb-5baf8814a143c.jpg (600x574, 75K)

I hope he's right, the meltdown will be even worse than when Trump got elected.

>Is he right?
Yes.

And I bet election fraud was used to do the switch-up of the uniparty parties to keep us all dazed and confused

This will be the first time I vote in midterms (first ever vote was in 2016) as well, and for exactly the same reason. I don't think they're counting on the apathetic non-voters to come out against them.

Oh look an idiot. Voter suppression of legit voters.

Only because Democrats have lost their way and are now advocating for policies that are directly harmful to America and its citizens.

If it’s 100% guaranteed, then it’s ok.

Same here.

"Only" that and much more

I think so. Third Rail went over how liberals are ramping up their oppression, abuse and threats so much that pollsters can't hope to get accurate numbers from magapedes while simultaneously pushing them to vote in record numbers. This will be 2016 all over again. Still, GO VOTE YOU FUCKING FAT SLOBS.

Yes.

Attached: 0307_loc_old-glory.jpg (1920x1133, 988K)

Crossing my fingers, but still skeptical.

Attached: 1497466519848.jpg (3250x3100, 2.12M)

Maybe we should give them some sort of ID memefaggot

Attached: FB_IMG_1540463167917_0.jpg (768x960, 31K)

Boomers are the worst.

it represents chaos tho

Bookie confirms, even 2020

Attached: kek.jpg (870x925, 265K)

The GOP represents the American people and American ideals. The democrats are entirely unAmerican and need to be removed from office by force. Especially after the Kavanaugh bullshit

Rollin'

MSNBC and CNN are so tiresome. I subscribed to Morning Joe and Rachel Maddow podcasts for a while to hear the other side. All they do is twist everything Trump ever does and says out of context and original meaning to make him sound as evil as possible. Imagine doing that 5 times a week for 2 years, then imagine doing that 5 times a week for 8 years. I honestly hope they go legit insane and we get to read how they ate lots of rat poison in supper to relieve their pain. Insufferable. No wonder shitlibs are banning everyone and everything if that's their greatest intellectual output.

Second time voting for me. First time was for Trump.

Rollaween

Not true at all. They represent some of your ideals. They represent some big business ideals. Many of those are conflicting, especially when it comes to immigration. Still, they are obviously far better than the only other option, so all of us should be encouraged to vote republican. But do not for a second fool yourself.

Republicans are nearly guaranteed to keep the senate. But keeping the house is quite a reach.

It's possible. Most midterms have the incumbent party lose seats, not necessarily the majority.

>Not a terrible option if we start paying down the debt with the savings.

Attached: US debt and money.png (1896x4944, 1.03M)

i want to say with the new revisions to the time line republicans turn over some seats to avoid investigations into things. corruption in the government is at record levels but that also means black mail is as well

Bill Mitchell is dreaming. After the bombings, the shooting, and Trump trying to end birthright citizenship, he GOP is finished.

Yes.

Ok whatever can you start fucking getting rid of criminals now.

I'll take that action all day. House is shifting.

Only show on FOX I can watch is Special Report with Bret Bair, it's actually covers world news and has interviews with politicians, with some opinions from both sides.
Shep was bearable once, but gives too much of his opinion. That one guy Scott or whoever who replaces him is better.

Yep, still living. Big proponent of Legal Weed.

Attached: 1533520503326.gif (500x281, 494K)

The only people who would have their votes swayed by that shit are already voting blue in the first place

Bombings didn’t happen shooting didn’t happen. People want birthright gone. You’re completely out of shill ideas faggot. I think you’re gonna get laid off soon. Hope you have other skill though I really doubt it.

Screep cap OPs post

Riiiiiight

t. nate silverbergsteinz

I hate this faggoty boomer so fucking much. Every time I see his stupid fucking face I want to renounce my support for Trump just so I have nothing to do with this retard.

Attached: images (40).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Bret is pretty sleepy looking but I’ll agree he’s ok. At least seems to actually like his country.

Place your trust in the voters, chum.
youtube.com/watch?v=McS3iCRt33g

Attached: batmaga.jpg (892x625, 43K)

It's also been controlled by the same party from 1992 to today by one party, with a 4 year exception.

>1/18/2018
a week is forever in politics

Attached: 5096ceace373ef4f1b317ac8a87bc4ce7fbddaa94ff60eb145c107bf4f91f3b0.png (480x480, 383K)

Attached: LMAOK.jpg (1004x107, 28K)

Attached: Red November.jpg (1440x810, 79K)

Early voting shows a huge republican advantage. This should concern the left because Dems historically have a much stronger early voting turnout.

vote BLUE for ultimate KEKs, as you watch the downfall of Trump.

And then they pass another tax cut.

I think a lot of independents are seeing the correlation between the bombings/shootings and Trump's rhetoric. It's driving them to vote blue.

>polls disagree
>pundits disagree
>dems outspending rep 2+-1
>historic number of dems register
>municipalities openly registering illigal aliens to vote in “school board” elections

You bet your ass Republicans will take it all!

you are correct, no need for the right to leave the house. You guys have it in the bag already.

Well, but what good will it do?
They're
>unwilling
to do anything.
>unwilling to repeal and replace obamacare
>unwilling to build that wall
>unwilling to whateverthefuck
Even with 100% Republican anything, Trump won't get any more steps ahead in his plans.

I'm thinking about not voting.

Only if you vote

>Bombings didn’t happen
I meant bombs being sent to prominent dems.

>shooting didn’t happen
Evidence for this claim?

>People want birthright gone
Even if this were true, it's irrelevant. In the eyes of many Trump is attempting to override the constitution.

Back before he scrubbed everything from that time, Bill Mitchell still had social media posts up where he was guaran-fucking-teeing a huge Romney victory for 2012. He's a cheerleader for pay, a Krassenstein of the right, someone who earns a full-time living telling fanatical cat ladies what they want to hear.

My guess is still that they keep the Senate but lose the House by a few seats, but I also predict that Bill Mitchell will just memoryhole this prediction like he did a hundred times before and keep on making money from impressionable elderly suckers.

Fag
But I defend your right as an American to do so.
>Still think you are a faggot though.

Attached: 1539190953346.png (500x447, 210K)