Black Females have more testosterone than white boys

Black males have 2.9 to 5 times more testosterone than white males.

White males are more feminine than black females.

If you want to consider this a blacked thread then so be it. facts is facts. white boys are subs and bitches.

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/09/06/black-women-and-testosterone/

Attached: AFP.jpg (620x413, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

racehist.blogspot.com/2008/03/population-variation-in-endocrine.html?m=1
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/09/06/black-women-and-testosterone/
renalandurologynews.com/prostate-cancer/estrogen-may-explain-the-higher-pca-risk-in-blacks/article/149218/
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slide thread, but I am curious to the responses... bump.

show feminine benis

Does any of this matter when when males have 100 times more intelligence than black males.

back to /b/ with you

Attached: 1517497216044.jpg (319x320, 30K)

>1
Askin the real questions here user. Bump.

How's that extra T working out for you in the modern world you dumb nigger? Maybe it's why you baboons are constantly fighting and killing each other making me pay for your subhuman ass to sit in jail until you die of diabetes at 45.

I am intrigued by these black women you speak of.
Would you be so kind as to provide photographical evidence about these women in ways that show off said claims?

That also tends to make them hyper aggressive and unfit for civilised society.

akchually 3% higher at best, also 14% higher estrogen and 30-15 points lower iq(depends on food and genes provided by wipipo).only retard would see himself as superior to whiteboys based on these facts, so it checks out quite nicely.

That's not true at all. All races are within 10% of each other in Testosterone levels. Physically strongest in the world are all European, Russian, American and Chinese. Tallest people are European descent.

I presented facts. you are hurt and have no proof so you pull out numbers from your bum.
Don't worry, we'll let you become traps and service black bulls in our harems
cope harder low testosterone albino
go fap elsewhere, you lack testosterone so that's why you are obsessed with traps, black men and any thing which can help you correct your testosterone deficiency.
Denial, Anger Bargaining, despair ,Acceptance.

no sauce i see.
White boys are losing this one

I don't have to provide statistics. Why do you think they had to dumb-down standards at every ivy league college across the US to accommodate niggers.

>somehow being proud that your women in general look like men and lack any trace of neoteny whatsoever

Attached: 857c57fe30e3a7f1badcb82585e8b0e9.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

that's why you were the slaves then huh? we're the subs

KOKO IS SMARTER

Attached: koko iq niggers.jpg (683x743, 87K)

Who enslaved you for centuries along with the arabs?

>talks about sources
>thinks notpoliticallycorrect.me is a valid source

So much testosterone and yet not a single shred of manhood anywhere in the black community. lmao

Attached: 1522755140842.jpg (993x1024, 124K)

>Black males have 2.9 to 5 times more testosterone than white males.

What's your point?

A chimpanzee can literally rip a phone book in half with two hands, but you don't see us putting it on a pedestal, giving it multi-million dollar sports contracts, and using it to strike fear and terror into the goyim that don't submit to the false narrative your (((mass media))) is trying to fool the American people with.

That is false, they have more estrogen.

Not a problem. they are still more feminine than us. plus we can just snatch females from the lower races like Latinos, whites or Asians

Why are you retards bumping a shitpost thread?

that's bcoz whites used truckery to distroy us. but were still here getting stronger daily

Come say that to my face and I'll beat your ass.

Attached: 1528353593854.jpg (700x467, 91K)

racehist.blogspot.com/2008/03/population-variation-in-endocrine.html?m=1
Blacks have more estrogen then whites but have much more Androgen hormones(explains muh dick)

lmao even sagging

>be broke af, and own 5 belts.

baka at nogs all the time

hows your AIDS going ? and greet your daddy if you find out who he was...

Mind over matter my neoape

>truckery

Is it something in their diet? Will watermelon and KFC increase my testosterone too?

Is that why Michelle Obama is built like an NFL linebacker? I'll take my women white and petite, thx

>Jow Forums tries new things
>on xnxx
>/video-90yznb9/imanuelle_grives_nude_ebony_celebrity

Doesn’t matter because whites have fathers in the home.

>michelle
its actually michael obama

Accept this fact and then lets move on to other things
sauce white boy
one on one without any weapons, blacks are mmore aggresive. sure there are a few strong white boys but the exception doesnt prove the rule.

It's almost like we're two different species...

>Not a problem.
They are to the world. Unsightly things.
>they are still more feminine than us.
That's like saying one dude being more masculine/less feminine than other is a big deal. They still look like fucking man.
>plus we can just snatch females from the lower races like Latinos, whites or Asians
LMAO latinos are the closest thing to niggers anyway and asians in general hate you and find you disgusting.

Attached: Cy3QCnAVQAAadGG1.png (808x675, 831K)

>White males are more feminine than black females.
>If you want to consider this a blacked thread then so be it. facts is facts. white boys are subs and bitches.
>notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/09/06/black-women-and-testosterone/

Um, this is actually not something to be proud of!!!!

>White males are more feminine than black females
This is true

Attached: 1501880498685.jpg (5014x3265, 1.06M)

no. only melanin. vitamin d isa steroid

Niggers don't know the difference between multiplication and percentages...
Kek.

Attached: Niggers_can_math.png (1205x974, 114K)

>le race wars
Understand what jews did to the west post-WW2

sauce is literally linked to in the article in the OP you ignorant, illiterate, simian

>In contrast to total testosterone, we observed statistically significantly higher unadjusted (WMD = 4.77 pg/mL, 95% CI 1.89–7.66; Table 2), age-adjusted (WMD = 4.07 pg/mL, 95% CI 1.26–6.88; Fig. 2B) and multivariable-adjusted (WMD = 5.99 pg/ mL, 95% CI 2.91–8.42; Table 2) free testosterone concentration in black than in white men. Using the lowest (Orwoll et al., 2006) and highest (Gapstur et al., 2002) free testosterone concentrations in white men in the studies included in our analysis, these sizes of differences would equate to black men having a 3.0–5.8% (unadjusted), 2.5–4.9% (age-adjusted) and 3.5–6.8% (multivariable-adjusted) higher free testosterone levels than white men.

>White boys are losing this one
This

Attached: 1540878190752.jpg (658x804, 189K)

>facts is facts

ROPE
Its apparent that they have high t by the fact no one wants them except you, and no one wants you either, nigger incel

>black women are the worlds most mannish women hence why men generally aren't attracted to them, in other news water is wet, more at 11.

>fact most niggers are homosexuals

>nigger incel
Lmao you upset wh*te boi?

Attached: 1538333457032.jpg (1199x1121, 255K)

>he went out of his way to collect those pictures
I think you might be a faggot yourself, Darnell.

Attached: 06gjfmdmdk.jpg (1000x660, 102K)

if thats true, why do black girls worship white cock?

Testorone is a stress hormone and being functionally retarded can lead to a more stressful life, hence the increase. Imagine if the world was full of symbols you couldn't fucking understand because your pea brain was smashed by your abusive mom for throwing up purple drank on her piss stained blouse

Attached: 47 percent.png (698x1048, 729K)

Better than being some cumskin with a bunch of pictures of asian women who would never touch his cracker ass saved

Attached: 1513790375725.jpg (2600x1200, 443K)

You know that announcing sage is against the rules and that image upload bumps the thread regardless of sage... right... old fag? why are you sacrificing yourself to the mods?

Post pic to prove you're black. You can't, white boi. Sagebait saged.

you seem to be missing the point. by saying our women are masculine you are actually proving my point. your only coping mechanism is "our women are pretty". i wont refute that. your women also think we are more masculine.
its like the stereotype of german women being masculine,

Malta on deez nuts nigga!!!

Yeah! Dumb niggers

>wrong

Attached: lolwrong.png (1082x1290, 340K)

Gay news! If that were true it would all be breaking down to estrogen anyway, that would make it like they were on their period 24/7 and all crazy.

Just because they'd find your leathery skin and distinct body odor repugnant doesn't mean you have to project all that onto me.

Attached: CzpM7DHVIAEsGuJ.jpg (1200x1350, 346K)

>he openly admits it too
Sounds right.

Attached: niggerfaggot.png (690x465, 45K)

why are you advocating the destruction of your own peoples tho
aren't you proud of your blackness

0/8 b8 for each of your posts itt op

>notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/09/06/black-women-and-testosterone/
I am so dissappointed I had to scroll this far to wait for someone to point this out.

OP you are an illiterate faggot. Blacks are physically weaker and shorter than whites, and extra testosterone is offset by the even greater amount of estrogen and lower Growth hormone. You fucking illiterate weak nigger

renalandurologynews.com/prostate-cancer/estrogen-may-explain-the-higher-pca-risk-in-blacks/article/149218/

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282

still haven't answered my question on why you were the slaves if we were the subs. Wouldn't expect anything else from a sub 60 IQ nog tho

dude you again I swear your shilling, great that means your women are autistic which lulz and it also means you lot dont want your women which is also means lulz

Attached: you're fucking retarded OP.png (1351x750, 482K)

>"n-nigger" the cumskin cries out in pain has he hits you
Accept your fate wh*teoids

Attached: 1518405698421.jpg (1600x1700, 337K)

>be ape
>ape women have more T
>that must mean ape best
>ape smash
>ape have no defined motor control
>ape dont need inventions
>ape smash

((((white)))) males

((( w h i t e ))) """ m a l e s """

Attached: jewish-white-protesters.jpg (600x400, 341K)

Read here niglet:

r u stupid?

Imagine, your "women" have more testosterone than the master race men. That's why nobody wants them. If you're a nigger, you wouldn't even be alive if your shitskin father wouldn't settle for the shittiest tier women on the planet.

Let that sink in.

Attached: no dad bear.jpg (559x557, 109K)

Already did. Bleaching your women is one of our past times.

Attached: 1504337388209.jpg (1800x2000, 1.17M)

>Black males have 2.9 to 5 times more testosterone than white males

Sure smells that way

Attached: NfFfwm5.gif (399x225, 1.99M)

it's just a blessing they take for granted
one day it might not be that way anymore.

better a cumskin than a shitskin

not answering my question tho

lel.

Attached: 0192.png (1024x1152, 3.38M)

Keep projecting your fetishes cumskin, maybe Stacy will let you orbit a little closer tonight
>better a weak """"man""""" than a strong man
This is why your race is leaving this world
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock

Attached: 1501447826576.jpg (1402x1402, 128K)

>Gets blown the fuck out with statistics
>"Y-y-you're just butthurt!"

This is how everyone can tell you're not black and that you don't have a dog in the fight. You're a neckbeard or a Canadian or a citizen of some other low nation having a laugh. Fucking pathetic.

projecting much.
black men get more pussy than they know what to do with.
Our problem is actually fucking too much and producing more kids than anyone else on the planet.