What's the point of fighting companies and governments when they can try to push their shit over and over again for the...

What's the point of fighting companies and governments when they can try to push their shit over and over again for the rest of time until they succeed while you will have other shit to care about and eventually take down your guard for a minute? ACTA 1 didn't pass, now ACTA 2 will pass. It's that easy.

Attached: 1541010689934.jpg (620x348, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZlIMnIe9e0
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just bad fan fiction at this point.

Attached: 1ij1lfeifkv11.jpg (2048x2048, 354K)

>make all the women nigresses
I can't tell if this is worse than the early attempts to make Geralt black.

Check out tits mcgee

Attached: tn_1.jpg (650x488, 41K)

Make your cultural presence more known they said! It will pay off they said!

If anything I feel bad for the Poles. An (((American))) company bought the rights, subcontracted to Britstain media, and now the Polish people get to watch their version of Lord of the Rings be converted into a shit spray of "diversity" and multicucktual propaganda. Be prepared for constant anti-white quipping and all the villains to be white males.

We already have polish Witcher TV show.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZlIMnIe9e0

Fuck them western PC propaganda.

>only euro looking characters in the entire cast so far are an infertile mutant and a princess that everyone wants to rape

Really made me think

Can't wait to see how they're going to portray Nilfgaard desu

Attached: 1475924116456.jpg (608x402, 27K)

>when you own the realms to perception
>you control reality

>It's good to see you, Triss. Nevermind a bit of warmth after scrambling through the sewers of Novigrad ...
>"Ayo cracka watchu be saying bout sewersnsheeeeit you don tell me wat to do is dat clear whitey"
>*random people start cheering*

can't wait to see Ciri's little black boyfriend :D

Can't wait for our turn. I can already see it: a subsaharan African Lāčplēsis fights the ̶b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ white knight, succeeds to toss him off the cliff WITHOUT falling to his death alongside him. And then the explicit sex scenes start.
*repost, corrected some things, my autism won't let it stay like that.

13 FUCKING CAPTCHAS FOR THIS POST! 13!

Attached: 1497966750002.png (385x370, 160K)

>can't wait to see Ciri's little black boyfriend :D
In the books Ciri has a sexual relationship with a woman named Mistle who is a member of 'The Rats' gang she rode with. It's pretty much a guarantee they'll play that up as much as possible.

Is it any good? I remember seeing the special effects Vilentrentemerth (I think that's how it's spelled) a couple of years ago and laughed my ass off since it was so bad

They are supposedly going the Vilgefort timeperiod. Ciri turned lesbian only after that iirc.
>inb4 arc
We know this thing is gonna flop, they won't make it far.

When I first heard this was coming out I was planning on getting a Netflix subscription just so that I can watch it.
Now they've made so many decisions that piss me off that I'm going to boycott it even though I love The Witcher universe. Part of me will still want to see it but I am going to supress that desire just because I can't stand the forced diversity agenda.

>The Witcher universe

I honestly think the books are pretty damn boring desu, the setting itself was way more interesting to me than the story and most of the characters

I do think that CDPR did an absolutely fantastic job with the games though

There is nothing contradictory about hating the show or even the games if you like the universe itself. It would be weird if a dedicated fan DIDN'T hate this kind of bullshit.

>I honestly think the books are pretty damn boring desu
I haven't read Lady of The Lake yet, but I read up to the one that precedes it (The Tower of Swallows).
I enjoyed them all until The Tower of Swallows. The pacing is boring and it's mostly about Ciri, Geralt is barely even featured in it. I had to force myself to finish it. and I guess that's why I haven't bought Lady of the Lake yet.
Yeah, what I'm saying is they've made so many polarizing casting decisions and other decisions that they're alienating hardcore fans. It's a pretty high bar to totally turn someone like me off from wanting to watch the show, and they managed to do it.

It's been like a decade since I read the books, but I remember that once Ciri became the main focus of the story it mostly stayed that way until the end

But then again, I barely remember the books

>just finished the trilogy importing my saves
>vesimir died
>ciri died
>baron commit sudoku
>both triss and yen left me because i was slutting around
>no frens left
>n*lfgaard won the war

did i fucked up?

Attached: 1473041552849.jpg (287x421, 84K)

>not picking Eva Green to play Yennefer
wasted opportunity

Attached: clones.jpg (620x327, 38K)

kek, I'm cracking up at this.
At least you can replay it to get different outcomes. You can't do anything about Vesimir dying though.
Nilfgaard winning is arguably the better outcome because the only way to prevent it is not participate in the regicide of Radovid. I always help kill him and then stop Djikstra from killing Thaler, Ves, and Roche because I imported my save where I played the Roche path and still have the Blue Stripes tattoo on my neck.

in case you hadnt noticed, this is why we are planning for the racewar/DOTR. you have been warned

the cutscene at the end where you see all the good choices with Ciri is the most heartwarming thing ever
I'm sorry you missed it user

Eva Green would have been perfect for Yen

This guy gets it, fuck Rad and I'm not letting my bros die

Attached: 1467172721342.jpg (2560x1440, 575K)

Or Kate Beckinsale, or Katie McGrath, or even Liv Tyler... They had a lot of options. I agree that Eva Green would've been the best.

>This guy gets it, fuck Rad and I'm not letting my bros die
Even if I didn't have the Blue Stripes tattoo and had done the Iorveth path in Witcher 2, Roche and Ves were there for you at Kaer Morhen. The people who argue that it's best to let Djikstra kill them have no honor.

>the cutscene at the end where you see all the good choices with Ciri is the most heartwarming thing ever
I'm playing through for my 4th time right now and on this playthrough I experienced something arguably more heartwarming for the 1st time.
If you return to Oreton a while after helping the girl whose whole village was slaughtered by that Cat School witcher who got gypped, she gives you this drawing.

Attached: 20181026004841_1.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

fugg I can't believe I haven't seen that.

Looks like I'm due for my 4th playthrough. I cri ever tim I find Ciri on the Isle of Mists

Attached: 1465998568434.jpg (800x800, 356K)

Did they seriously cast a nigger for Triss?

Attached: 1477693677794.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

If you need to, just torrent. Fucks sake -- don't actually give your money to these fucking scum!

Attached: 1519167140296.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

fuck you america

i'd rather have russia producing this, at least we'd get attractive actors who look slavic

I feel like I'll just get pissed every time I see one of the affirmative action castings pop up on screen, so I'd rather just avoid it altogether.

>He fell for the Eva Green meme

Same, user
I dont mind Cavill but he aint right for that role. It's just going to be shit.

>He fell for the Eva Green meme

I got sick to my stomach when i found out she was a Jew

Attached: WySl0IX.png (268x325, 87K)

if she's jewish, why didn't she get the role?

Attached: 1411696977554.png (251x257, 54K)

All the Poles I heard talk about it say the movie/series adaptions are absolute garbage that should be avoided like nuclear waste.

Jews like to be mostly behind the scenes in Hollywood.
Most famous Jewish actors aren't full-blooded Jews.

Alot of jews are still white for propaganda purposes so if they want to subvert a piece of culture to the max they have to cast obvious non-whites instead.

They better not make my Triss a fucking nigger I swear to fucking God.

Attached: 0rzbqs4yk2l11.jpg (1200x1200, 136K)

jews missed a trick there

Attached: laffin.jpg (1251x1239, 131K)

Attached: w1epwp8fn7l11.png (1466x612, 1.19M)

I'd be ok with this

Too be honest, this is an improvement. The chicks were always a letdown in the Witcher games. Just fugly tomboys all around. Now we might get some curves

Attached: 1530643288513.png (767x1223, 1.38M)

>he didn't fall for the Eva Green meme

Attached: twins.jpg (610x340, 46K)

Redheads are overrated.

Attached: 1545705428105.jpg (1162x1427, 329K)

that chick does look like W3 triss.
shape of face, body type, tits
If they dyed her hair and eyebrows red, gave her some contacts, bright lights/make-up
might not be 100% awful, unless they leave her as is

But in all seriousness this SJW shit is poisoning everything, every show i watch now has so many black gay characters, hell even in Arrow they made his son gay in it talking about his relationship problems with his boyfriend, it is hard to find a show that doesn't get filled with this bullshit.

The Witcher needs more niggers. Like I want the dragon to be black, the magic to be black, the monsters to be black and the Dandelion to be played by a rapping nigger. Also all elves should be black.

I'll never understand the latino desire to cover your entire fucking house in tile.

I would overrate her so hard her ovaries would pop from shitting out mutt children.

I'm dying hahaha

>he watches shows

Attached: 1511134772902.png (712x670, 1.17M)

They literally just put a cheap white wig on Henry Cavill and called him Geralt.
>Mfw I realise this show is going to be shit and won't cater to my autism

Attached: 5f6558cd9a1e74e2214f78f241ddb609b2ccbff6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Her freckles are gross.

Attached: 1578051584587.png (720x888, 951K)

nigga u gross

Attached: 1538175395305.jpg (928x364, 25K)

There should be some kind of procedure to prevent persons or groups from forcing votes on something until they get the answer they want.

MY CELTIC QUEEN

>eva green
this is a recipe for disaster. That bitch is obnoxious, the series would be over in 5 episodes. Now that I think about it again, it might've been better to let it die..

Based bong is based

You would need to invest in sunblock.

Attached: 1575045357210.png (720x766, 1.05M)

>What's the point of fighting companies and governments when they can try to push their shit over and over again for the rest of time until they succeed
Now you know why Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth collapsed

This is an issue of republican vs imperial form of government

As Rousseau wrote about the English : "The English are free once every 4 years"

btw. You people here really don't have better problems in life than crying about dark skinned people playing characters in movies. Who fucking cares. It's all about the character and universal messages, not some fucking race

Please just shoot yourself. Like, just take a gun, stick that long, hard barrel in your mouth the way you're used to, and blow your empty skull open.

Attached: Brainlet (1).jpg (645x729, 48K)

>They better not make my Triss a fucking nigger I swear to fucking God.
They just did, user.

After the black Roland Deschain I don't even care anymore. The West is irredeemable.

Want to know the HISTORY of False flag events?? Dating back to ancient man???
>WHAT IS A FALSE FLAG
These have been used throughout the history of mankind to subvert the course of time. To cause confusion and sow dissent!
>the history of false flags
Started with Grugs, longnose grug tribe would dress as blonde haired grugs and they cause problems for gentile grugs..
>problem reaction solution

Learn to cut through their bullshit facades, become sentient!
>remove your NPC shackles
False flag video
youtu.be/5QruHY6hqAc

Also here is a bonus NPC MKultra video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
Have fun!

Ingersoll Lockwood Spoopy Halloween vid MAGA Baron Bonus
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
!!!!!!!
Comfyness maximus