NEW LEAKED VIDEO CLIP -- THE ISRAEL LOBBY

youtube.com/watch?v=LB0WduS2Emo

Previously leaked clips:
youtube.com/watch?v=qRVyR0O--kE
youtube.com/watch?v=bp88HJxKj-o
youtube.com/watch?v=AWd3Rh5Ysww
youtube.com/watch?v=b_nyeaviKdM

Attached: Israel fake fb profiles.png (1232x754, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WkW3DVuJWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you hear about how Israel spies on University students and they kept an American who was moving to Israel to study for her masters in the airport for 12 days?

bump ..filthy jews

Zionism is the most antisemetic ideology of all

Attached: 1518130823108.jpg (1236x2076, 368K)

can we have a quick rundown OP?

Also understand what jews did to the west post-WW2

Normies must understand this

cops do this too

there are literally congressmen and congresswomen who are dual-israeli citizens that are fucking you and your family RIGHT NOW for the benefit of money-grubbing foreigners

Our government lets Israel spy on our citizens, because our government is basically Israeli at this point.

>You mean to tell me Jew Zuckerberg is working for the big Zionist Jews in Israel.

I had no fucking idea. I actually believed he made facebook in his dorm room because Hollywood told me so.

numbers seem to confirm your interpretation
but what is the purpose of this activity?

Attached: dogs.jpg (95x125, 3K)

This. There are foreigners with foreign loyalties currently serving in all positions of power in the American government. Daily reminder this was permitted because MUH HOLOCAUST and also the Evangelicucks with their bullshit end times heresy. They let the Jews walk all over this country because they think the Jews will bring Jesus back quicker. I'm not even joking.

Attached: dual citizens.png (511x2067, 138K)

Kill a kike, save a nation

The arab lobby is about ten times bigger than the Israeli one, brainlet

Controlling our domestic politics, making sure we send blackmail material via NSA and PRISM to Israel, making sure we hand over all our patents and technological secrets to Israel, making sure we die for Israel, and ensuring any grass roots white resistance is targeted and crushed. Jews have pushed for, and secured, felony charges against nationalist groups for merely being present at Charlottesville.

I find it absolutely bizarre that she goes, "I write reports to the embassy, but I'm not actually allowed to use their systems because I need a clearance, and I'm an American."

If she's an American, why the FUCK is she working as a full-time employee for the Israeli Embassy?

Attached: 1525186754576.jpg (1480x833, 55K)

She's a Jew who lives in America. She's not an American. No Jews identify as "American" unless they're trying to infiltrate or lower suspicions of them and their activities. Faceberg is absolutely FILLED with dual-citizen Israelis who, for example, try to get public school to ban the Pledge of Allegiance because it makes their Jew spawn feel uncomfortable pledging to what they believe to be a foreign country. So the live in America, they work in America, they receive money and protection from America, and then they shit all over us and swear loyalty to Israel.

Ah yes like the saudian federal reserve and Ibn Al Sheik Rothschild, the famous usurer...

Okay, I think I'm starting to understand why Vox Day is saying that people like Ben Shapiro are not Americans... dual-citizens of another country who hold a higher loyalty to that nation and is ethnocentrically attached to that nation ideologically, but uses America for their own needs. If I remember correctly, dual-citizenship for public officials was only allowed in like the 60's -- obviously so Jewish politicians wouldn't be barred from public office.

Really, really disgusting.

numbers on this guy
have a bump

>at this point.

user...this has been true for over 4 decades.

Election meddling. You know, that thing that has been such a ridiculous media shitstorm because Russian nationals may have bought half a dozen facebook ads. Meanwhile, well, this entire thread. Watch the videos, they're short. If you can't stand the vapid bitch, 2x speed so she gets to the point:
>her job is to make fake facebook accounts and join groups.
>then write report, which get translated by her boss and handed over to an Israeli government agency.
>She admits to being kept distant from it all as she's American.
Funny how they have issues with Dual citizenship.

You guys know about Canary Mission?

youtube.com/watch?v=1WkW3DVuJWI

Almost every jewish person who has ever visited Israel is a dual citizen. Its like a rubber stamp fpr jews that visit israel even once, just a signature. There is TONS of israeli dual citizens in our country and particularly at the highest levels of wealth and power.

you also have to realize this guy is right. there are people in america that happily go along with it all because they want to trigger the apocalypse as foretold in the bible.

Okay this is epic

Some real eye openers right there.

Kim, just nuke us already

Yeah, and England does the same thing to everyone, so does Germany, China, Russia, basically any country with a semi competent intelligence agency.

>not knowing embassies are hotbeds of spies who gather intel on others
Should the lack of education be blamed on this profound ignorance?

Shocking videos thank you OP...Any idea why the film wasn’t aired?

Attached: EFF23D0A-DE51-494F-AC10-F71232AB959A.png (234x264, 14K)

>implying the Eritrean embassy does this bullshit.

Look at that fucking guy eat at ~1:50
what's going on there?

buump

>Should the lack of education be blamed on this profound ignorance?

Intentional dumbing down.

Attached: 1282766496129.jpg (666x332, 26K)