Why is West Virginia which is 95% white the poorest state in the USA?

I thought "muh ethnostate" was supposed to be paradise, not an economically depressed poor shithole

Attached: 13irc02.jpg (900x1200, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XnSlzBcLLGs
bp.com/en/global/corporate/energy-economics/statistical-review-of-world-energy/coal/coal-consumption.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/inbreeding/
youtube.com/watch?v=FRPeYP6gS-s
youtu.be/7wRuMDK0qI4
richstatespoorstates.org/compare/?state1=NH&state2=WV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Natural gas killed coal, and it's not coming back. They'd prefer to blame Obama though, because the truth is too hard to swallow. What amazes me is there are impoverished coal counties in West Virginia and Kentucky that were still voting for Al Gore, John Kerry, and even a few for Obama in 2008, that are now voting >80% Republican. That's a revolution. And they keep getting poorer.

Bump for interest. And why is nyc a paradise and one of the richest areas is the country when it is heavily mixed and WAY below 56% levels? Could it be that neo nazi white supreacists we’re wrong?

Sure is samefag around here

West virginia is rich and you subhuman shitskin are not even American.

Trump is always talking about how he’s going to bring back the coal industry
youtu.be/XnSlzBcLLGs

The reason immigrants dont go there because it is poor

Girl in that picture looks exactly like my current girlfriend except mine is about three inches taller

welp

Attached: Rhojack.png (249x203, 9K)

As a state total it doesn't have any where near the crime of an inner city like Chicago with niggers and 40+ gun murders a week. Wouldn't you rather live with decent honest God fearing whites then with crack addicted thieving. ghetto niggers

Attached: 1538345633191.jpg (720x728, 65K)

i bet her father is pacing around in a rubber room

>Inbreeding
>niggers
obvious shit is obvious

Attached: 1540594816464.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

It might be poor, but lets ask the most important question...whats the crime rate like? My guess, it's relatively safe and humble, despite crushing poverty.

>Natural gas killed coal,
Regulation killed coal. But not, you know, in China.

bp.com/en/global/corporate/energy-economics/statistical-review-of-world-energy/coal/coal-consumption.html

This is why the NPC meme rocks.

It's just rhetoric, unless you want to shut down natural gas and "clean" coal from Wyoming and Montana.

even though its poor(major industries collapsed) it still has lower crime than mutt states.

Attached: violent-crimes-report-for-continental-us-1980-2009-49-728.jpg (728x546, 69K)

Appalachia is an infertile country where the dregs of the white race were forced out. All the intelligent and virtuous white men bought up the good land in South.

Attached: jfthu1f1sus11.png (1403x756, 732K)

Funny thing is it’s the poorest whitest state but much safer than equally poor majority black/Hispanic areas

Attached: People_who_live_in_small_towns_and_rural_areas_are_happier_than_everyone_else,_researchers_say.png (927x2283, 1.62M)

Septics can't admit that muttification actually brings up the average IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

Attached: The_downside_of_diversity.png (617x3902, 409K)

Attached: diversity causes economic losses.jpg (1920x1920, 1.32M)

Attached: Diversity__Proximity=War_The_Reference_List.png (549x2199, 120K)

Poor white areas have not been subject to "enrichment" because they are poor, and have no political power.
After WW2 all rich white cities were subject to government sponsored movement of large numbers of blacks to destroy (largely catholic) white voting blocks.
This is why most american cities are pure shit, and most "whites" live in suburban shitholes.

An awful lot of overdose deaths and suicides, though.

Appalachia is populated by the Scots-Irish. The painful fact is that these same people are poor wherever they go.

However, if you are going to have a war, you want them on your side.

/thread

Because they are Celtic trash

I wouldn't mind depressing her poor shithole.

because anyone with brains leaves

it's a filter

>that map
How can we make California go red by 2020?

What did he mean by this?

>Septics can't admit that muttification actually brings up the average IQ.
What a load of nonsense. Look at racially mixed populations around the world. Are they smarter on average than non-racially mixed populations?

>Some retards (British papers) have been spinning this as saying that there are big benefits to mixed-race marriage. Untrue: to avoid lots of ROH (runs of homozygosity), just marry someone who isn’t from the same isolated population as you. We’re talking outside the valley or across the river : intercontinental travel is not necessary. Now there might be a degree of hybrid vigor in some distant crosses (currently unclear) – but likely not enough to compensate for someone coming from a group that has low trait values. Marry a Pygmy and your kids are going to be short. Marry someone from a population whose average IQ is below 90 (much of the world) and your kids will on average be less smart.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/inbreeding/

Coal mining state.
Therefore pretty uneducated people, not smart enough to create a business in sales, service or develop something else.
No work, getting bored, taking Meth.

ALMOST HEAVEN

this

West Virginia IS a paradise

youtube.com/watch?v=FRPeYP6gS-s

youtu.be/7wRuMDK0qI4

Kys and livestream it

Thank you E Michael Jones

-live
-love
-laugh
-fuck at least 1 nigger in your lifetime

>i talk to shills

Newfag, just sage and hide all cancer threads and dont waste your life

Sure is gayfag around Pole Land

Because it is white trash and they don't know any better

WV doesn’t print money and Jews won’t invest in white parts of the country if they can’t force race mixing on the locals. You would have to let people mine and use coal with no restrictions again, to see WV get rich enough to bother forcing non whites on it.

Tell me about WV welfare, give me some comparative stats.

If only blacks would move there and make West Virginia rich

Attached: 8f0.jpg (181x203, 13K)

Do you really believe this or are you just a retarded schizophrenic?

How does West Virginia have so much less crime than urban shit holes considering they are so poor?

Attached: 212.png (640x640, 663K)

Attached: 1522696502861.jpg (644x644, 126K)

definitely samefag

Attached: 1528509667252.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

geography.

this is the case for any mountain dwellers

Per capita WV has more crime than even the scariest Chicago neighborhood you uneducated retard. White people just do opioids and die quitely.

I still prefer large cities. The country sucks overall but I can enjoy it for The weekend every once in a while, The people who took that survey are simpletons and ‘happiness’ isn’t the the be all and end all of human existence too me, but I am still happier in a city.

Show your flag kikemutt

Nigger Missouri’s the poorest state you nigger faggot

I didn't say anything about race you stupid faggot. OP asked why WV is poor and I answered. I don't spend twelve hours a day on Jow Forums trolling with proxies unlike you.

Jews control NYC
there are no Jews in west Virginia

Paradise is what you make of it.
Sometimes, the poorest are actually the most wealthy.

NYC a paradise? I live here. It’s a fucking shithole. I pay $3200 a month for a shitty 1-bedroom apt

Ok nigger, one white state vs the entire continent of Africa being an absolute SHITHOLE.

Explain that, stupid ass nigger.

>low IQ
>crime prone
>obese
>opiate addiction
>ugly
Rural whites are essentially niggers

Attached: 20150321_USP002_0.jpg (595x335, 53K)

explain every country run by blacks being bankrupt

>The people who took that survey are simpletons
HAHAHA. Similar patterns are seen all over the western world. See my previous posts.
>but I am still happier in a city.
No one cares. Statistical data is the only thing relevant to this discussion, not your personal opinion.

Attached: 1539472558347.gif (375x375, 168K)

Nice non argument you retard.

Attached: 1540781127405.jpg (713x1024, 170K)

Understand what jews did to the west post-WW2

Attached: 1475688965002.jpg (960x800, 142K)

Their economy is almost entirely based off a dated mineral resource, which could be extracted cheaper and in greater abundance elsewhere. Add to the fact that it has no relevant ports for a consistent flow trade or migration, and NoVa has sucked up the expanding tech market.

It's a doomed state. Don't even look at it on a map.

its Appalachia you fucking mong
look it up
its fucking mountains of granite
and stop posting the same thread every week asshole

She's also about legal-amount-of-years older than girl in pic

That's a good thing actually because if it's poor no niggers will want to populate it and bring it to the ground.

I think it’s Mississipi

Explain New Hampshire. Stop blaming West Virginia's stupidity on the environment.

NYC is a paradise?? I think you've never been to NYC, bud

GET IN HERE WE ARE DOING SOME POLL OP'S

> Rural whites are essentially niggers

As opposed to what, all the wiggers in what remains of the major cities white working poor class populations?

Fuck all user. I mean what are you expecting of these people, where they are, with what has been done to the U.S. economically? From manufacturing, to resource exploitation, energy production, so many industries purposely tanked by the government on behalf of oligarchy internationalist interest. If no one will allow a place to develop enough for human progress to go up, what do you think will happen?

You probably think there is a difference between liberal and conservative politics in the U.S. to, don't you?

kek'd n saved

Jelly

100% correct. Those shitskins go where the most gibs are. Hence my state is becoming overrun. Growing up in Minnesota, I only saw goblins on tv. Now? You can't even go to the mall of America anymore.. they're fucking everywhere. Talking about their gibs and trying to trade money on their food card for actually cash. Fucking nightmare

West Virginian here. Please stop criticizing us.

Also, I believe Mississippi is the poorest state.

For Halloween are you disguising yourself as the biggest retard on the planet?

Yeah but there’s so much to do. Or stay is and get any king of food in the world delivered to your door.
Sounds like you live in Manhattan, which you don’t need to do thanks to your amazing public transit system.

I love my state. I'd take it over any other in the USA. Niggers move out from here, muslim immigrants tell local news stations that Europeans are pussy's when they come here.

GET IN E'RE

Attached: 1526160180584.jpg (1058x1060, 107K)

Living in the forest is great. Big cities and centralization are responsible for half of our problems.

>Explain New Hampshire.
what is there to explain? Its nearly half coastal lowlands

and each state has its own tax laws einstein

richstatespoorstates.org/compare/?state1=NH&state2=WV

West Virginia is a mining state, the mines are owned by you know (((who))). They pay the workers fuck all.

WV is beautiful and the people are great. You wouldn't know that living with mommy and daddy in some faggot city but maybe if you kill yourself and are stupid enough to believe in reincarnation you'll end up in a different city or state

Can any WVbros recommend good parks to go camping/hiking? Ohioan here.

I LOVE MY GREAT STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA

Attached: flag of West Virgina.png (760x400, 76K)

>which could be extracted cheaper and in greater abundance elsewhere
Not if we tariff the shit out of it. Fuck the Chinks and fuck you.

WOW ANOTHER RACE BAIT THREAD MADE BY A FAGGOT WITH A CATALAN MEMEFLAG!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I WONDER WHY HE KEEPS MAKING THESE ! ! !

Attached: ឵.png (803x783, 247K)

I wonder who could be behind this memeflag?

I love how city dwellers are so irrationally scared of Appalachia. Even the shittiest, white trashiest hillbillies are better than niggers, even the tweakers here are better than crackheads and junkies innacity. Plus you can at least defend yourself innawoods, you're fucked in Shitago die to Illinois' horrendous gun laws.

Doesn’t the existence of a poor white state with statistically low levels of crime basically prove that genetics is the common denominator in crime? Not education, not poverty, but blacks?

NYC has established industries, so there's a lot of people there and a lot of money going around it. the actual city is a dirty, expensive shithole. you just have to be rich to live there

There are no jobs in Appalachia. Nobody wants to live in a rural shithole

Why are the poorest whites not killing each other like niggers do in Chicago and Detroit?

Attached: 1467980108737.jpg (600x567, 40K)

>nyc is a paradise
Any major cosmopolitan city stinks of piss and shit and is full of faggots. If that’s what you consider a aparadise maybe you should Kys

It is white because it is poor, not the other way around. If west virginia had a tech boom, in a heartbeat there would be more shitskins than you could shake a stick at

West Virginia doesn't have much going on but you can still live like a hillbilly if you want.