Well?

Attached: women.png (879x814, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we dindu nuffin

Attached: 41.jpg (1000x1500, 983K)

>Women can do no wrong

Attached: 1540853984590.jpg (540x540, 26K)

Fun fact! statistically women are more likely to commit and be charged with child abuse

Sure, close the prisons. Male prisons, too. Replace imprisonment with public corporal or capital punishment, depending on the severity of the crime.

Attached: 0a1fb23552ef6a97ede042d29031fd96.jpg (600x315, 65K)

Here's a full cap.

Attached: less prison women.png (1300x3208, 1.36M)

Well it's an opinion piece in the guardian, so has no relevance to reality at large whatsoever. Now fuck off, nonce.

I'm sure in the deranged mind of the retard who wrote that shit a woman not being held responsible for her crimes while men are would somehow be "equality".

Read (near-top, left), it wasn't written by just some random dude.

Attached: 20140526_1000_002.jpg (960x1377, 137K)

Most women have the IQ of a 14 Year old boy, would we punish a 14 Year old boy the same way as we do with adult males? no we would not.

Women cant be held responsible as they are not

We do: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

>They were found guilty on 24 November 1993, making them the youngest convicted murderers in modern English history. They were sentenced to detention during Her Majesty's pleasure until a Parole Board decision in June 2001 recommended their release on a lifelong licence aged 18.

>t. whiteknight
I remember at 14 I was quite aware of what was unmistakably considered right or wrong by the society around me. There are limits to "not knowing better".

Attached: 1cb37a35fe792c7b70359dc8584b75aa.jpg (1200x1187, 150K)

Most women that do bad things just need to get their minds right again and nothing does that better than a good old-fashioned thrashing to their naked bottoms. Women respond favorably to humiliation. It seems to act as a reset for them. Now admittedly I'm no scientist but I am a man that speaks from a point of authority over women and I find spankings to be the best remedy for troubled young ladies.

what did ghostbusters do this time?

If we are going to give women the benefits of a 14 year old, we will also have to give them the duties that comes with them.
AKA if you don't want to take responsibility for your choices, be ready to be a slave of your family

>Wimin too good for prison 'cause they aren't physically intimidating

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ohnojoe.jpg (640x558, 88K)

>more fairly
they already get reduced sentences for the same crimes men commit

>0% of sexual offenses
i wonder why

Attached: Untitled.png (898x208, 19K)

14 year old boys aren't allowed to vote or hold full-time jobs either. So sure, let's treat women like underage boys.

Conditions for them are sometimes better as well, and there's more outcry about perceived abuses by guards and staff.

Probably because noone would leave their 5yo loli alone with 40yo unmarried heavy breathing "Steve"

You're right. We should close the prisons and implement a system of public flogging.

Why not cut all the bullshit, and admit that we view women as a privileged class who should not be held responsible for their actions? Only in this gynocentric shithole of a society can we consider it unfair that women are punished for their crimes, even when they already get reduced sentences, if they're convicted at all, for the same exact crimes men commit.

A part of me hope Muslims take over western civilization and reinstate patriarchal rule, but then I come to my senses and realize how bad that would be too.

>In a word dependendant on merit alone women do not succeed nor achieve great things. But still should not be rewarded appropriately for thier actions.

Honestly it might be better if we toss the women into prisons for men.

Then lets like, remove the guards and have them just keep watch on the outside so no one escapes. This will probably workout great.

You're right, sluts should be publicly beaten to death for crimes like unnecessary abortion, infidelity, and spreading disease

I thought they were all strong, smart, and independent? Now which is it, Hans?

14 year olds don’t vote, neither should women. Also every girl should be married by 14 or sooner

Men and women can do heroin from the same bag and from the same needle.
>jail man

Unironically this. Either that or if a person is sent to prison more than twice they should be sentenced to death.

I clearly said what it is

Co-Ed prisons would make way more sense. Separation based on Gender is discrimination and sexist.

>Women and men are equal
>Women can hit men but men can't hit women
>Women shouldn't be held responsible for anything

You do understand he's asking for women to not be jailed at all?

fuck this gynocentric earth

not even reading this shit fuck off memeflag

Attached: justlikethat.png (740x432, 591K)