Just end us

Just end us.

Attached: immigration.jpg (745x601, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKSjTV_gG-A
centuryinitiative.ca
leaderpost.com/news/saskatchewan/imam-to-open-legislative-session-with-historic-blessing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>newcomers will address skills shortages and gaps in the labour market
so many wrong in one sentence

Alaska needs a Wall and I’m sorry leaf but you’re gonna have to pay for it

checked
they're all being given houses and a yearly wage just to shit out more larvae, this is all taxpayer funded genocide

Why?
When a whole new legitimate government can replace this illegitimate one.
All it takes is organizing

Based. He's taking in more migrants so that fewer go to Europe.

You should really just stop food aid and let the Africans neck their governments into functioning so they stop fucking and feeding off the wealth and kindness of the West

It's for containment of disease and unrest that we supply food aid and take screened refugees but it's honestly not worth it anymore

Ahmed Hussein, Based Somali

White people don't deserve Canada because evidently you can't defend this land. We Asians will take over and stop the Muslims, the browns and the blacks.

Leafs, I feel bad for all you've suffered under Trudeau, but if you niggers re-elect him next year, we're building another wall.

elect an idiot, get idiotic results
we will be the same at our next election when a leftist, union cunt becomes PM. Whole country will end up like Melbourne

>Just end us.
Understand what jews did to the west post-WW2

You canadian faggots are a joke.

This is what white genocide looks like.

But leafs can't even get to Alaska probably. They all live on the southern edge of Canada and the northern parts are uninhabited even worse than our eastern parts.

Which 56% "white" "country" do you think they're imitating ?

>""""""gaps"""""" in the labor market

what about those who didn't want a faggot to fuck up our lives, we're fucked too right?
eat shit abbo

The US took in 1.5 million immigrants in 2016. Doesn't seem like a lot in comparison.

It's illegitimate because you don't like it's policies or what?

>Importing hundreds of thousands per year to do work for you
The Left is selling demographic change by justifying importing non-white laborers.

>put Somali in charge of immigration
>he wants to import more Somalis
Shocking

How many illegals?

France?

Well, everyone did blame me for annexing Crimea despite the fact I had 0.000 say in that. People were like "well if you didn't like that, why didn't you do something?". So why didn't you?

At least we elected Trump are trying to do something about it. You faggots in france elected a childless, nigger loving cuck and Canada the faggot open borders pro-homo trudue.

So I wouldn't talk shit.

>have housing affordability crisis because low wages and few unit
>promise to fix this by fixing the economy
>pump the economy up by bringing in immigrants that lower wages and take up housing
BRILLIANT, MENTLEGEN THE LIBERAL PARTY OF CANADA HAS TRULY OUTDONE ITSELF THIS TIME

Attached: brilliant.jpg (1022x768, 94K)

This nigga got a 7 head

Thank goodness for Russia.
I'll be immigrating there in the next couple of years.
In Russia my descendants will be guaranteed a white future, not the murky brown future awaiting the west.

Attached: inline_image_preview.jpg (590x332, 14K)

what surprises me is that chinks allow it. They wouldn't want more savage neighbours would they? And they're not as pussy whipped as white Canadians are, because they don't give a fuck about being PC.
I mean, unless those 350k are supposed to be chinks.

Alaska is fine, the mainland is what should be worried about. Most leafs live at our borders, come to our supermarkets, and buy our goods. We all know what is going to happen we need to prioritize leaf wall, just build Mexico a Guatemalan wall. and then build our wall against Mexico.

In 1901 the royals abdicated their right to control the government and in the 1930's a referendum was supposed to be held so the people could choose a version they saw fit.
That vote never happened and since then the government is operating illegitimately, collecting taxes illegally and doing their best to replace the born population with shitskins in order to keep hiding that fact:
>The Myth is Canada: A film exposing the truth about Canada's legal and lawful status
youtube.com/watch?v=pKSjTV_gG-A

You had a satanic nigger pedophile president with a tranny wife for 8 years.

It is always darkest before dawn.

No one knows the number of illegals right? These numbers just refer to legal immigrants.

ffs leaf, I am agreeing with you.
Our next election will be over run by the left, and our idiocy period begins. (or increases at an exponential level above the wankers we have now)

They wanted weeeeeeed, bruh

I didn't blame you
invalid

why cant canadians fill those skill shortages?

Attached: busty.jpg (1920x2013, 1.32M)

The leafs have learned the secret. They want in but are too clucked to vote out Trudeau. It's like they need a new generation to get down to the business of telling commies to fuck off.

Attached: muttpride.png (1087x1087, 483K)

Canada has under a tenth of our population.

>Implying the wall is gonna get built
it's ogre fren

Attached: 1541004624342.webm (852x480, 1.37M)

>tax and allow real estate market manipulation push Canadians into a negative birthrate
>use those tax dollars to bring in Muslims
>call anyone who protests this a racist

These fuckers better pray they die before fascism takes Canada. They will all be imprisoned for life.

the slants are in British Columbia cities and have pushed out all other people, there are places where only mandarin is spoken. They don't give a shit about the ones in big cities like Toronto, as expected

BASED

Maybe just rise up, gamer.

Attached: 1539317714470.png (610x419, 324K)

Based and redpilled

Fuck off we're full. You western assholes ruined your own countries and now you want here? There's nothing to do in Russia anyway, it's a frozen wasteland with corruption, HIV, krokodil and tigers. Absolutely no reason for any sane person to come here.

I unironically believe the first truly neo-nazi state will be Canada. Canadians have been enduring Weimar-levels of suffering for far too long.

If it’s already fucked then why care if they come?

canada is one of those near-utopias that has decided to destroy itself rapidly

Alriiiiight
Acceleration into a complete breakdown of society and a halt of further advancement as a species ALRIIIIIIGHT!

Attached: p-Bobs-Burgers-John-Roberts.jpg (300x300, 38K)

This. 80% of Canadas poppulation lives within 100 miles of the u.s canada border.
All the people who live further are either natives or oil rig workers and sheeittttt

Time to build two walls.

>At least we elected Trump

This is why you ended up where you are. Keep projecting your degenerate fantasies onto actually white countries, that'll sure help

We're gonna come in and we're gonna open your borders and you're going to like. End of story, Makarov.

Welp, probably going to need a northern border wall in the near future. Oh, and Canada, you can pay for it, right?

Could we build a walled-in path that goes from Mexico to Canada like a funnel for immigration?

Can I play?

Attached: 1540736104508.jpg (760x640, 366K)

(((decided)))
(((itself)))

Your crown and your Rothschilds are predominantly to blame. The moment Canada cuts all ties with Britain (which should happen once these Quebecois right wingers start taking over parliament) is the moment it starts getting better.

Top kek

Because they are Canadians

Nay, once we get our shit straightened out in Burgerland, we can just bus the endless caravans to the Leafs. You know, Mexican style.

>newcomers will address skills shortages and gaps in the labour market
Why wouldn't you focus on training your current population?

get Elon Musk on it....underground hyperloop whatever thing

Late 1990s:
>White European Canadians were a 95%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was
Conservative, no LGBTQ+ propaganda, pro family
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks EVERYWHERE
>Multiculturalism expands to HYPER levels, every school/university/work place/government agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>Wages start collapsing

Fast Forward 2018
>Toronto 20% white
>Vancouver Ottawa 50% White (capital)
>Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>90% of White Canadians homeless if they miss paycheque
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes and living in million dollar mansions
>All Universities have non-white majorities
>White Europeans down to 49%
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, government always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year
>nobody has ever heard of a white immigrating in the last 20 years
Now
>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every government decision maker including immigration officers to ban straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ government bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in the 90s, around the time of the change
>Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation
>Gov using M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion to criminalize any criticism of migration policy and install Sharia police

Attached: diversity is strength.png (1544x964, 1.66M)

>skill gaps and labor shortages
>can't find people doing hard physical labor for minimum wage so lets bring in more africans
>also this will raise housing demand so tough luck everyone

centuryinitiative.ca

Attached: century initiative.png (1674x816, 221K)

Annex when? if not I go further north.

Fuck off chink. Go cook a puppy.

Fine. We'll see how you like living here. Me, I'm used to it, but for you pampered westerners it will be quite a surprise.

Attached: 0_a84fe_c85cd151_XXL.jpg (900x600, 457K)

Attached: 2e774c47-bbb3-46da-87e5-5b71dafc5a9f.png (629x569, 409K)

So, how would like some brazilian trannies?

Attached: TRUDEAU-INVITES-TRANNIES.jpg (1360x864, 350K)

just some of the co conspirators being the big replacement

Attached: canada big banks.png (2362x1332, 861K)

The liberals aren’t interested in fixing problems of a country or providing for its citizens, they mostly care about funneling out as much taxpayer money out of Canada and into China or offshore accounts for their internationalist benefactors.

Whenever your country has a “liberal party” just assume some rich internationalist bankers and investors have assembled a fag squad to drain your country of money.

Hmmm... Is this a type of amusement park? Does the Starbucks in your city serve almond milk lattes?

Can I buy enough food to eat at a bulking diet rate and have somewhere to workout? Can I also get out to run in the woods 2-3 times a week? If yes to both, then I'll be good.

it means that canada is taking in over double what you do per capita

no worries guys the cuckservatives in the prairies will save us all. seriousy what the fucking fuck Saskatchewan ?

leaderpost.com/news/saskatchewan/imam-to-open-legislative-session-with-historic-blessing

Attached: canadians.png (2032x1100, 3.68M)

Talk about an easy way for Bolsonaro to take out the trash. Bless you based Brazil!

Everyone laughs at USA, but UK, France Canada and Australia will die a lot lot faster.

Americans are woke on race for a long time, whites may not be majority but they will always be around 40-50% cuz whites make children.

Dont understimate the rural white conservatives.

I just read today that 1/3 of current australians are immigrants, lmao what an joke.

canadas last great prime minister

>1947: standing ovation in parliament
>2018: he would be charged with hate speech

Attached: mackenzie king meme.jpg (474x619, 82K)

when some "government" out there shills for literal-who niggers outside the country and how they "need" to come for whatever worthless reason, then yes the government is illegitimate and should be treated as traitors with a bullet to the head

Race in the US is more black/nonblack really. The anti-white propaganda is mostly made by Jews and white Progressives for the consumption of other white people. Indios and Asians don't like blacks at all.

6a 4b 31 44 f8 64 64 6f 20 36 33 6b 66 6a 69 0a 46 6f 30 32 52 61 30 0a 4d 0a 31 31 50 e5 20 55 75 38 0a 44 6c 30 6e 0a 37 39 39 67 77 20 6f 31 32 61 6e 0a 30 30 70 e5 20 76 e6 31 31

Attached: 63 6f 6d 65 73.jpg (2409x2909, 1.83M)

i'd agree with you chang but you're too busy buying houses and effectively making another housing bubble

Yea you will get your turn too.

Attached: USA_changing_face.jpg (899x899, 261K)

nobody gives 2 fucks about what you like and don't like, streetshit
you don't belong and never will
get the fuck out

>1/3 of current australians are immigrants,

Attached: 1467428432816.jpg (720x852, 65K)

I guess. Things are not as bad that anyone would be starving. I do run in the woods and workout in the woods also, there are makeshift turniks and stuff. There are inexpensive gyms also but I don't like them.

But for any of this to be true, you would have had to have been an actual country at some point in time. When you’re such a shithole leech of a “nation,” that anything of minor importance in said made up “nation” is right on our border and your actual flag is some bloody toilet paper with a leaf slapped on it, how the fuck do you consider the current government illegitimate?

Attached: E502C573-81B7-4C44-A9D2-A6123A2134BC.jpg (500x501, 59K)

I'm non-Jewish white, Fritz.

visit Calais, ami

Good. We can load the caravans up on trains and send them straight to Canada.

Attached: A366B837-006D-4624-81F0-F69A7BA72873.png (750x1334, 1.9M)

This is implying Trudeau doesn't get ousted in 2019.

What’s wrong with the gyms there?

Let’s just hope those birthrates start to soar even higher if we don’t want look like Brazil in less than 50 years.

Attached: D8FA87EB-572A-4112-B049-8FC0FEA641A3.jpg (710x473, 105K)

and I'm king streetshit of pookistan

Cmon Canada stop it out of all anglo nations you are the one I dont hate and it will be sad to see you disappear.

Just move to the US, leaf. We need you.

Haven't watched it but that situation sounds mighty Jewish

Digits of truth
Can confirm