Make 'em Squirm

Hate corrupt libcucks who hold on to power for power's sake.

>ll confess that I had my doubts originally, but it’s looking more and more as if the campaign to be Oregon’s next governor is not only competitive but within reach of the GOP. (Something which would be truly remarkable considering that Oregonians haven’t sent a Republican to the Governor’s Mansion since Victor Atiyeh in 1979.) We saw the first signs of trouble for the Democrats in August when Governor Kate Brown’s lead shrank from 17 points in January to basically zero. When the numbers failed to swing back her way, the Cook Political Report moved the race to toss-up status earlier this month.

>Now, with less than a week to go and no signs of the polls moving outside the margin of error, Democrats are truly starting to worry. The Huffington Post sent out the alarm yesterday, despairing that “the most progressive governor in the country” might be on her way out the door. But how can they explain this phenomenon in the very blue state of Oregon?

Attached: corrupt.png (744x636, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/archives/2018/10/31/liberals-beginning-panic-oregon-governors-race/
youtu.be/zFBNkQiOpJU
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/racist-history-portland/492035/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder: If Republicans pick up another governorship they can call a constitutional convention and pass anything they want.

pastebin please

Does Alaska count? Our current Gov who just stepped down was a left leaning independent. Now it’s R vs D with Republican candidate looking good.

No one likes her....just like Hilary.
Knute will #hertoo.

Attached: nikki.jpg (959x808, 92K)

Oregon here. We're only still blue because we've been ethnically cleansed by California mass immigration. Oregon was blue because we're libertarian by nature, and we would have shifted to red years ago as the parties went leftward if our demographics were intact.

>libertarian by nature
Libertarianism doesn't work if you give your enemies the right to use your rights against you.

I dont know how I would feel if Oregon turned red in any way, would shock me first of all, but only because its been blue for so long.

reminder that Ted Stevens was murdered

>But how can they explain this phenomenon in the very blue state of Oregon?

It's a real fucking mystery, ain't it?

Attached: Portland mayor Ted Wheeler stands by decision to allow Antifa to block traffic, hassle motorists.jpg (1080x1753, 615K)

Brown will lose, Knute is in!

Attached: _20181025_020737.jpg (3117x4407, 1.95M)

Why are Washington and Clackamas counties still blue?

The Republican running against our dyke governor Kate Brown would be a Democrat in any other state. He's running on supporting government-funded abortion (reminder Oregon is a very white state, so these aren't nonwhites being aborted), being pro-gay marriage and tranny rights, and fighting climate change. He literally describes himself as a "progressive." The only advantage to electing him is that there's only a 50% chance he would sign any given gun control bill or order the national guard to round up white men in a civil war. Kate Brown is itching to put right wingers in gulags.

Governor's races are very important because with the 2020 census there will be major redistricting.

am I the only one who would hatefuck brown?

lmao shut the fuck up. im sick of this retarded lie. your population is like less than 10% out of state transplants.

to be able to win as a republican in oregon means to be liberal

Race baiting faggots btfo

Attached: 5E5D083F-FA69-4663-95C6-BECEF67205A7.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

If Brown loses, I will eat my MAGA hat. Then I'll party like it's November 2016.

Attached: 1474505490288.png (891x999, 811K)

Voted straight ticket red on my ballot. Haven't voted since 2008(Ron Paul). We need red everything so DJT can bring the fucking storm.

NO on 102(MORE gibs for illegals)
YES on 103(PREVENT us being taxed more)
YES on 104(makes it harder for jews to slip in "fees")
YES YES YES on 105(GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING INVADERS, TAKING OUR FUCKING HARD EARNED MONEY YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT)
106 YES(want an abortion? pay for it yourself you fucking idiot)

Knute is a cuck but meh. Anything is better than Brown at this point. Also - disloyal Republicans, Trump will teach them.

Registered Libertarian but this is way too serious of an election to be fucking around.

Attached: 1534624669337.png (331x438, 294K)

Lol, it'll never happen. Those Subaru-Birkenstock-Granola-Hippies enjoy cucking themselves. They take pride in it. Here's to another generation of syringe and shit-filled streets!

Cuckservatives are far more corrupt than any Liberal or Progressive

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

Yes

>Subaru-Birkenstock-Granola-Hippies
Throw in Patagonia in there and you're golden

also, here's the link you pleb

hotair.com/archives/2018/10/31/liberals-beginning-panic-oregon-governors-race/

Wrong, nigger.

A what, this is the first I've heard of this. Has this been done before?

Post stats, faggit

Eugene Suburban Retard here.
I think people are getting real tired of shit like the Portland protests, the general homeless population, and the kinds of people liberalism attract.

But GOP taking Governor? Fat fucking chance my man.
A boy can dream.
>the very blue state of Oregon
City fags need to die.

The polls are unironically tied currently. And remember those are (((polls))) so they may be skewed towards the democrat.

you underestimate big time how many people are fucking sick and tired of Brown.

I voted no on 103 fight me

Yeah but Repubs in Oregon are more inline to vote early than the slothful fallacious hipster fuckstains who procrastinate submitting to the very last minute just like with everything else in their lives.

I'm really glad to say though that everyone I know is voting Red. Some (like me) because they don't see a reason to vote blue, some out of spite, some because they are longterm Rs.
Fingers crossed. The Portland salt would be immense.

If 2/3rds (might be 3/4ths) of the states call for it you can convene a Constitutional Convention to amend the constitution, anything the convention passes gets put before the 50 states for approval and if the same number that called for the convention also approve it becomes an amendment and skips past Congress. This is the only way we would ever get a balanced budget amendment or term limits. It is the reverse method that all the other amendments were done; namely passed by congress then given to the states for approval.

It has not yet been done but it has massive latitude in what it can do.

why? you realizes the grocers will just pass the cost down to us right? it's a shitty solution.

Southern oregon here everyone hates brown even my super lefty friends. Most of them are probably not even going to vote. got 4 of my friends registered this year they all voted straight red

In Oregon Republicans vote November 6
and Democrats vote November 7
this is to provide safe space for immigrants. Spread the word

Attached: Cage.jpg (400x254, 98K)

Attached: 1539860944575.png (660x371, 108K)

That’s amazing. Oregon is even sjw and commie liberal than Cali. I’m not even sure how that’s possible.
Fuck the Ducks.

No its not even in eugene or portland you can openly call people niggers and spics and no one gives a shit

hey cohen, don't forget to put your democrat flag on

Also- Remember to let your DC representatives know that you fully support the plan to deploy ICE agents at polling places on Voting Day.
Pic related

Attached: ICEtheVOTE.jpg (810x455, 108K)

See
I don’t know for sure though. I lived about an hour out of Olympia WA for like 8 years in my early 20s and it was pretty bad but that was 5 years ago.
I’ll take your word for it and it makes a bit happier.

Oregon is not Washington we just wanna grow our weed and be left alone

No doubt about it

Attached: Untitled.png (1040x345, 50K)

How do I get in on this?

Now if only this could happen in NY. The city is too far gone, though

predictit.org

she looks like something brought back to life by a necromancer.

Portlandfag here.
Voted republican on both tickets. Even if Knute is a soft republican, it’s a small step. The next thing is to vote out the shit mayor of Portland in 2020, which is looking more and more likely as more antifa activity goes on here. Won’t be surprised if a conservative mayor candidate is elected at this rate.

Clearly. See Oregon.

She is too weird.

Caught mis-using campaign funds and State Employees

youtu.be/zFBNkQiOpJU

Also the State let Obama's child rapist fund raiser buy off his victim's silence.

Attached: TerryBean_Minor_Abuser.jpg (1050x750, 189K)

Just voted for knute and trying to get my mother to vote for him

>when your MIL canvasses for the DNC in Oregon but the wife and I both voted for Knute
feelsgoodman.jpg

Kate definitely one of these progressives.

Attached: Demon_Crat-Party.jpg (792x792, 681K)

Portland, like Vermont is completely racist and full of guilty white liberals. No blacks ever made their way there in any meaningful numbers. It's a place to live in a white paradise w/o actually having to live anywhere near them.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/racist-history-portland/492035/

Attached: Portland.jpg (720x405, 87K)

Attached: lick.png (959x513, 191K)

Lol no. Half of Portland is roughly, and that's half the state. So minimum 1/4. Unless you think the birthrate among Portland white liberals is so high the population would double in a few years without immigration.

Theres plenty of spics and viet population here. You see more and more blacks as you get further southeast of portland proper.

Brown going down.

Attached: ComesThePain.jpg (489x600, 29K)

Oregonian here. She was never fucking elected by anyone. She's the Gerald Ford of Governors (and just as useless)

The racial diversity among the population of Oregon is currently at 85.1% Caucasian, 4.4% two or more races, 4% Asians, 3.1% other races, 1.9% African American, and 1.5% Natives of North America

Lol. Hello neighbor.

Bullshit. Oregonians would vote for a redneck hippy if the RNC would GROW A PAIR and STOP BEING CORRUPT

>predictit.org
>We're sorry, Predictit is not available in your region
Dang, was issued a debit card I'm likely never going to use with some cash on it, too.

Whomp whomp.

my town of 78,000 has 575 black people total

>it's a shitty solution.
It's not even that

Bullshit can't wait for the 2020 census to show 40% white and 60% Mexican

That dude looks like a mega fag. Probably stuffs cock down that throat every night. Pathetic to elect such a pussy, someone who takes cock in his ass.

A 2nd constitutional convention hasn't been done since the Founding Father days.

By design, neither Congress nor the Supreme Court may interfere in a constitutional convention and the head of the executive is chairman of the convention by formality.

A constitutional convention is 100 percent power given to the states not the federal branches.

Many things could be done like repealing the 17th Amendment, allowing states to legally recall their Congressmen, making impeaching federal judges easier by reducing it to simple majority, etc

There is no restriction.

A constitutional convention at its maximum power basically allows the state delegates to recreate their own country.

Its what the Founding Fathers allowed in case their experiment ended up being a failure and the states wanted a new country.

Most non-progressives that live in Portland (or any of the suburbs like Tigard) literally live in fear. Put up a non-progressive political sign at your peril; your property will be FUCKED

Maybe doggie style so I only have to look at the back of her head.

This, Mexican muscle and liberal direction makes us live in fear
t. Tigard citizen

Remember Lavoy Finnicum

She's a traitor

Yeah I coincidentally grew up in Burlington (S. Burlington actually but that's too hard to explain) and moved with my girlfriend (now wife) to Portland after college in the 90's. Every 'share tools, no locked doors, no obnoxious anything, good neighbor' life style was the same. I was a total guilty white liberal because I just assumed that all people wanted to live in this nice world.'

don't get my hopes up lol

God I love my country

Attached: america-is-crying-deborah-vicino.jpg (675x900, 146K)

Shit- I didn't know that. I moved to RTP in NC for work in 2003.

>Many things could be done like repealing the 17th Amendment
Or for that matter, the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, and 19th.

I grew up in the ghetto on powell street

what if someone threw a match in there?

Tell that nigga Ray Ray he still owe me tree fitty

That would be a felony and you would legit be a bad American even if you disagree with most of the votes in there.

rayrays dead man he ODed last year

But, how do you balance your need for keks and your inner patriotism user?

Just imagine the asspain if Trump becomes the 2nd President after George Washington to preside over a constitutional convention.

Imagine the asspain of leftist, marxist, communist college professors and law professors if Trump is the 2nd constitutional conventional chairman after George Washington.

I voted just like you.

don't get my hopes up

Patriotism can come with keks, but keks without patriotism is for the jews

Exactly how I voted.

they'd turn full terrorist if it got to that point

Shame that I wonder how will the states vet their delegates though.

The IQ level of politicians and this country in general have dropped severely.

Gone are the days of Latin Capable State representatives after all who could all write in cursive.

I basically don't trust any college professor or law professor that would be sent to be a delegate to a constitutional convention.

There's no restriction or background requirements for a constitutional delegate as well and the first constitutional convention had people from many different backgrounds but those backgrounds were extremely high quality.

You had big time colonial farmers, businessmen, military officials, etc

It would be fun imagining the delegate each state would send though. I'm pessimistic on who states like California would send and I bet Utah would send a Mormon.

Makes me wonder if state governors would nominate themselves as delegates which is also allowed.

>who could all write in cursive
Should I learn to write in cursive?

Big problem of the original location of the constitutional convention is that there was an attempt to have every state send a delegate but some state delegates ere unable to attend.

And we now have 50 states and a constitutional convention is a big deal.

Should the 2nd Constitutional Convention be held inside the President's Guest House or Camp David? I don't trust holding it in Congress because then Congress would try to do their best to interfere in a constitutional convention that is meant to shut out Congress and the other branches.

And it doesn't have to be the capital even though by tradition, a constitutional convention should be held in the capital.

Or I guess we could try to hold it in the same building but would everybody be able to fit?

Would be pretty funny if they just held the event in an average convention center instead of a historical building though.

It could be held on that empty island they used for target practice in hawaii

>not knowing beans count as white

democrats are commie traitors. i literally want trump to load them on trains and zyklon them all.

That would be pretty cool but has Hawaii's volcano calmed down yet?

I kinda wish a constitutional convention would happen because it would be equally if not more exciting than a presidential election