Imagine being so privileged that you can go about your daily livesno matter who's president

Attached: IMG_20181031_174350.png (1080x777, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1057468114969931777
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ah5xJz6ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggot

This bitch is so self-important im actually wincing.

If you're poor af it doesn't really matter who's in office because both parties serve the wealthy. She's an idiot.

Attached: elon.jpg (618x410, 69K)

Maybe because they’re too focused on trying to not literally kill themselves frol
Working so hard to maintain a decent life, you stuck up bitch who more than likely goes to some cushy university with daddy’s money.

Basically this, Ironically the stupid cunt is the one that needs to check her privilege and fuck on off.

It's amazing to see the lengths people will go and the mental gymnastics they will pull off to ensure they have an adversary. A cause they can champion against. A Anathema. Doesn't matter if it's morally just or they have valid reason to do so, any and all sides, factions, country, ideologues, etc do it too. Humanity and it's aesthetic.

Imagine being so pathetic you enslave yourself to a government that wildly changes every 2-6 years.

I'm not really into politics is often said by people who are too busy working and trying to earn a living to spend all day on twitter bitching about bs like these upper middle class faggots

Let me spell it out for you
>RETARDS
>SHOULDN'T
>VOTE

If you're an uninformed or entitled piece of shit just stay home.

She's not wrong though. That's how you get people like Joe "I believe in open borders but gated communities" Rogan and other mouthy limousine liberals.

People who can afford not to care about politics live in safe bubbles. They can relax, no blacks.

Based Hodgkin twins named the Jew today

Your propaganda is failing Christ killers

mobile.twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1057468114969931777

Attached: E083D34F-A1CC-4EB6-AA8A-DAEC6636EC1B.jpg (520x545, 81K)

This. Democrats and republicans each represent elites in their battle over pieces of the American pie. Republican politicians fight for things like cutting emissions regulations so their fossil fuel elites can make more money screwing the American people and our beautiful lands. The democrats do the same thing, but for the fatcats in green energy.

Both sides never get anywhere on immigration because republican farmers benefit from cheap labor imported from Latin America, and rich democrats in cities get cheap produce and low bills at restaurants since the staff are barely paid a livable wage. Then these Dems get to leave giant tips and feel good about themselves instead of paying more upfront to pay for the wages of citizens working in restaurants and on farms.
Fuck this shit, I’m still voting but our votes mean very little when those at the top can give tons of money while many of our fellow voters are like the dumbass in OP’s pic, NPC’s who eat up the party line, regardless of the party. There are too many Americans who want their parties to tell them what vision of America’s future they should hold, instead of these voters thinking critically and demanding what is actually good for the nation.

Attached: 09CDA7E2-A85A-4FE4-9FED-CE2B95E7B83D.jpg (720x720, 71K)

>I'm not really into politics
This is what I say when I know you are a psychotic moron, can't fix stupid.

It's something people say when they're trying to get some room temp IQ idiots to stop trying to lecture them about politics

I'm really into politics. That's why I've never bothered voting (in a general election) in 30 years.

No, " I'm not really into politics" is something you say when you want a quiet pint instead of an argument with some blue haired, nose ringed tosser.

The people I know who have money and power are super political. People will fight harder to keep what they have than to get what they don't have.

With these types, I always point out that the problem is that any situation where everyday life is dependent on the state of political offices the Government damn power and not the people.

Imagine being so conditioned to this state of affairs that live with the expectation that some suit you'll never meet face-to-face with will have more power over your life than you ever will.

More local power and less central power.

Pretty much this. I had to listen to the people I work with talk about how all the Islamic terror attacks might really be a Russian ploy (all the way back to 7/7).
>What do you think, user?
>Oh, I don't follow this stuff.
>*walk away to stop myself having a stroke*

But saying "I think we should gas all non-whites" would get me fired tho. Whadda want me to do, lie about my political beliefs?

They want you to have the right beliefs and if you don't they want to punish you.

So they don't want anyone to have any excuses to skip the inquisition.

I completely agree. You have convinced me. I am a principled conservative and evangelical Christian. You are completely right, and we cannot elect a demagogue like Ted Cruz. This is why I, a pro-life, life-long republican, will be voting for Beto o’rouke on November 6th. Some elections are not about disagreements, but just basic decency.

Imagine being a wealthy, white collar, attractive white lady and calling others privileged.
Your life is quite literally the easiest one going.

>People that think Republicans or Democrats are gonna solve all their lives problems that their bad choices and lack of skills, talent, ability, intelligence created

This is literally the entire population.

Literally doesn't matter unless you're mentally ill, an illegal immigrant, or a criminal

The very fact that her statement can be easily flipped around to be targeted at whoever you want, whether right wingers or liberals, demonstrates that it's faulty reasoning. Every country on Earth has a whole bunch of pressing an usually controversial issues. And for every of these issues you'll have a bunch of people who don't really care about them, because it's impossible to care about everything.

So you can go up to literally any person of your choice, find out what pressing issue they choose to disregard and then smugly go "AHA!! You are so privileged, your daily life won't change in spite of [pressing issue]!!!" It's a diseased way of looking at things specifically geared towards shaming people if they don't share exactly the same values as you.

I agree but I'm smart enough to know that trying to stomp on someone's toe is not going to get them to join your side. You just have to passively drop soft red pills just to get the NPCs to reprogram and get annoyed enough about something to vote in your favor.

"im not really into politics" is just a way to dodge conversations with insane leftists
i do it all the time

Nah.
That's just what I say when I don't feel like having to explain my political opinions to some entitled cunt.

Attached: 1502683121059.jpg (500x500, 116K)

Here here. The real path forward is through a third party. What that third party comprises of is undetermined. But if someone mad a new party and did the right things, miracles do happen.

It's just that the Republicans and Democrats, the two headed hydra that it is, use their heavy influence to exert pressure in excluding a serious third party opposition.

There is absolutely nothing in the constitution prohibiting third parties, or even more. There is absolutely nothing special about having two parties. And there is absolutely no reason why there shouldn't be a third or even a fourth.

My default response to everyone I have to interact with. Its always some psychotic lefty looking for an opportunity to parrot what some they saw earlier on their social media anyway. Oddly enough they find a way to launch into their programmed tirade regardless. You'd think people would catch the hint.

>1 post by this ID
Slide thread

Attached: 1540729017965.png (1156x2031, 290K)

“Those who have the most to lose often do nothing about it”

MY GOD
im privileged enough to know that Im going to have to work AROUND whoever's in charge regardless. Where all da whyte wimmin at???

Just to continue on this point, I'd like to see a technocratic party. In the 1930s there was a technocratic movement that intended to establish a major new political alternative before the great depression got underway.

With modern technology and the logistics and information networks available to Silicone Valley they could easily provide the start up capital for a new party, and new techniques that would undercut the ancient dinosaurs of the old parties. The only problem is we don't want Silicone Valley types heading this party, but we do want those kinds of futuristic ideas and technical backbone.

America desperately needs this; it would create a wave of inspiration that would wash all the recent bullshit of past years away.

FPBP and checked

Not if you're woke. If you're woke like me, you're literally shaking too much to get out of bed because Drumpf has Russian trolls under the bed. Huh? What? Fuck you. The fact I'm mentally ill has nothing to do with this, so fuck off Nazi.

Attached: identity.jpg (948x945, 142K)

She right tho. How it make you feel Jow Forums?

I'm really into politics, tho.

Attached: 1536815835387.jpg (612x792, 99K)

Reminder not even half the population voted in Trump VS Hillary

>should be ashamed that you have stability in your life
>victimhood is now the only social currensy

What a cunt

Imagine being an adult that's dependent on the government the way a baby is dependent on their mother.

YOU ARE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST YOU HOMO-HATER

>f you're poor af it doesn't really matter who's in office
Actually it does because the wealthy and the elite and the people with actual influence in society aren't monolithic block in agreement with one another, they're competing and have different wants and desires and aims. You have to pick the ones whose ambitions don't crush you and yours and can actually be used somewhat to your benefit and use them against the ones who do want you and your kind dead.

So are homeless people privledged?

Third parties don't work in our system, you have to subvert one of the existing parties.
>but it's hard to do
Yeah, everything worthwhile in life is. Suck it up and do it, faggot.

Attached: 1536352780794.gif (532x295, 2.08M)

why do people listen to what women say?

And "You're a fucking bitch" is something people say when they're annoyed by some dumb roastie on twitter

The middle class has always been more political than the lower class. They have the time to plot the overthrow of the upper class. The lower class is so inculcated with their own slavery that they cannot even fathom a different life.

I tell people I'm not into politics because it's easier and safer than telling them my true beliefs.

When he was young he looked older than what he is today.

Go on. I'm ready to hear you're story.

I don’t need to imagine, I never vote and it’s awesome

I thought the privileged were the people conspiring to keep her down and make themselves richer?

Or the independents who can afford to throw their vote away?

Or the libertarians who don't want to share with the less fortunate?

No, I guess now it's the people who literally don't give a fuck who are privileged. Or to be more accurate, literally fucking everyone who isn't a fucking liberal is privileged.

Yup.

>Giving a care in the world about what someone with a name like "maynard" thinks

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ah5xJz6ZU

baby blood is everything

>if youre not with us youre against us, goy

>cant even be an apolitical normie without leftists hating you
Damn just no winning

Respond to her:

Thanks for encouraging me to get political. I was too depressed about the "blue wave" I keep hearing about but I just made plans with my buddies and neighbors to get active and vote. You're a great inspiration.

Attached: it's ok to be irish.jpg (2048x2048, 889K)