The Truth About "Traditionalism"

It's not exactly a secret that those who define themselves by "the white race" and crusading against the "pozzed media" are prone to neuroses, depression, and self-destructive misanthropy. Just take a look at yourselves: a freakish array of browbeaten, lowlife toxic failures that seem far from happy and content with their lives, harassing actors and actress off of social media and celebrating the firing of a man for making until-now irrelevant jokes any edgy ten year old boy would've thought of.

Just imagine not only clinging to ideologies that the world around you evolved beyond and escaped, but also using them as a thinly-veiled barrier from actually having to acknowledge the sheer extent of their obsolesce in said world. Like, what's even the point of living by then? Are you even human?

This brings us to yet another point: the narrow and shallow definition of "life" held amongst this board. Liberalism limits one's self-restraint and asks that one make compromises with one's pride for the good and health of the world surronding them. Modern-day traditionalists such as yourselves seem unwilling to comprehend that simply having le epic white babies and isolating your people from another people are not paths to long-term happiness; any kind of personal decision to whether or not one wants to be married or have children or the slightest hint of empathy towards another race must in their eyes necessarily be the result of DA JOOS and should be torn down at once.

Attached: tripe.png (1016x160, 12K)

To believe in globalism is to believe in a world that matters: A world where truth, science, and longevity reign over shallow belief, inane superstition, and self-serving obsolence. To believe in globalism is to believe in a world that matters: A world where truth, science, and longevity reign over shallow belief, inane superstition, and self-serving obsolence. Of course, I'll probably get spammed with tripe such as "U SUK FAGET" and "EATT SHET KYKE" so I'll stop here and leave you all to throw whatever ingenious insults you have in store for me.

Have fun making those white babies. /s

>A world where truth, science, and longevity reign over shallow belief, inane superstition, and self-serving obsolence.
nigga your own ideology thinks that a man who cuts his own penis off is a real woman

Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians 4

The godbotherers are emitting Jeebus noise. I guess we're now supposed to take this as a valid argument because it's not politically correct to tell fundies they're fucking dumb.

>It's not exactly a secret that those who define themselves by "the white race" and crusading against the "pozzed media" are prone to neuroses, depression, and self-destructive misanthropy.
I'll take "What is Projection?" for $500, please. The bias toward neuroticism is more commonly found in women than men. Your constant references to social stigma, mental illnesses and self destructive behaviour also indicate a female spin to your posts. It is no secret that this board has no time for the opinions of women.
>Just imagine not only clinging to ideologies that the world around you evolved beyond and escaped, but also using them as a thinly-veiled barrier from actually having to acknowledge the sheer extent of their obsolesce in said world. Like, what's even the point of living by then? Are you even human?
More social shaming, the favourite tactic of roasties everywhere. Also typical of the average roastie is the failure to properly use the word 'obsolescence'. You've heard a man you respect use this word, so you've decided to come here and use it on us. The world has not evolved at all. I doubt you could provide a metric for this claim. IQ across the western nations is sinking as the process of globalisation marches onward, wages are stagnant, single motherhood continues to soar, rates of mental illness and suicide continue to grow. Tell me more about how you came to believe the world is improving.

You make incoherent point about limitations on self restraint and then insist that compromises with one's pride is necessary. If you're a shill, I would not pay you in bent washers. If you're at university, I can assure you that you are too dumb to survive in the open marketplace and should stick to aiming for a professorship in Gender Studies.

desu tho man, autism is really common here, and four times more likely to be found in males, and it does cause anxiety, depression, and social issues in many cases.

Allow me to highlight the most relevant part:
>In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You're right: You believe in a world that matters. You worship the god of this world.
We don't.

I see a lot of ethos and pathos in your word salad, yet no logos. Tell us again how truth and science are important. I know vampires have no reflection in the mirror

Wtf I love gloablism now

All you internationalist pigs are going to get yours in the end. Remember that when you shill for it you pathetic faggot

>Globalism = Truth, science and longevity.
Truth: The retreat of the globalist left into censorship shows that the truth is in opposition to your aims. If facts supported your point of view, you would engage us on the open field of ideas and demolish our point of view. The deplatforming and unpersoning of any right wing voice on social media indicates that you are scared of debate, and thus have no claim on Truth.
Science: I strongly suggest you google the replication crisis in science. A significant proportion of the social sciences are built of sand, as experimental results do not produce replicable results. Medicine, psychology, sociology are all affected. Your faith in 'science' is actually the faith in credentialism and arguments from authority. You have no interest in the Truth because, again, all dissenting views are suppressed via censorship and dirty tricks, rather than experimental rigor, Everywhere the left goes, it crushes opposition because the only truth it respects is the truth they decided works to their advantage.
>Longevity: Progressivism has no track record of longevity. In fact, whenever civilisations adopt 'progressive' measures, like female suffrage, civic nationalism and fiat currency, they collapse and die. Yours is the only system that claims longevity when all the evidence says differently. By contrast, traditionalism is the sum total of processes that have lasted millennia in open competition within a hostile environment.

Idk famalamadingdong I'm shitposting right now for ten minutes before my husband and I go to my OBGYN appointment to check on how our babby is doing and I think we're pretty happy and not depressed or crazy

Attached: DEd_dicUwAAlqdP (1).jpg (600x463, 58K)

Verbal fairy-tale diarrhea.

>You've heard a man you respect use this word, so you've decided to come here and use it on us. The world has not evolved at all.
The classic "LOL YOU CAN'T THINK FOR YOURSELF" argument. Funny how you accuse me of that when that's practically what makes up your entire ideology.

>single motherhood continues to soar
And this is a problem how? If this was single fatherhood none of you would care because of how you all desperately cling to your own warped self-perceived "masculinity".

>The world has not evolved at all.
Indeed. Just look at the mending of social and racial relations, expansion and revolution of technology, and of course who could forget people like you slowly but surely getting eroded from history!

>It is no secret that this board has no time for the opinions of women.

And the world at large has no time for you.

Ho hum, feminist. Nag, nag, nag, so there.

>Like, what's even the point of living by then? Are you even human?
Nice projection NPC. Go back to Redddit along with your stinky roastie

lol. Imagine being so dumb that you actually think this nonsense is worth copying and pasting. Twice. Truly, the roastie is an unfortunate creature.
>Modern-day traditionalists such as yourselves seem unwilling to comprehend that simply having le epic white babies and isolating your people from another people are not paths to long-term happiness; any kind of personal decision to whether or not one wants to be married or have children or the slightest hint of empathy towards another race must in their eyes necessarily be the result of DA JOOS and should be torn down at once.
Well, the thing is, people left to their own devices tend to self-sort by race. Even in wholly artificial scenarios, physical characteristics seem to be a primary sorting characteristic. On the set of Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes, it was noted that the cast spontaneously sorted themselves by species (gorilla, chimp, orangutan) when sitting down to eat at the canteen. When behaviour is artificially nudged in a direction contrary to human nature, be it by the Communists or the Globalist Elite, it is right to cry foul.
I am sorry you are a single mother who is now experiencing social stigma as a result of her decision to burn the coal. But choices have consequences, and you must live with them, rather than demand that we change to accommodate your failure.

No... Single parenthood of all kinds is bad, I think the science is pretty clear that babbies do much better when raised by their biological mother and father who love them but I don't want actually go Google a source for that right now lol

Attached: momma_vegeta_by_scarybulma.jpg (800x1100, 211K)

Attached: 6C7154555-Single-parent-poverty.gif (474x476, 20K)

>The classic "LOL YOU CAN'T THINK FOR YOURSELF" argument. Funny how you accuse me of that when that's practically what makes up your entire ideology.
You are mistaken, miss. There is a substantially broader span of opinion and variety within the right wing when compared to the left. You are the side whose views are wholly homogeneous and firmly in lock-step with the crowd. Try disagreeing with your so-called friends tomorrow about something and see how long it takes for you to get unfriended on facebook & Tumblr. As you no doubt will have noticed, we on the right argue about everything all the time, but we all go out for a beer afterwards.
>And this is a problem how? If this was single fatherhood none of you would care because of how you all desperately cling to your own warped self-perceived "masculinity".
The lack of a cohesive family unit has devastating consequences for the child. Increased risks of delinquency, criminal behaviour, stunted empathetic sense, increased likelihood of mental illness... the list goes on and on. Deliberately becoming a single parent is a gross act of child abuse. Its up there with fetal alcohol syndrome.
>Indeed. Just look at the mending of social and racial relations, expansion and revolution of technology, and of course who could forget people like you slowly but surely getting eroded from history!
If you truly believe that race relations are improving, I have sad news,. There will be an enormous civil war based on race within the US in twenty years or less. It will take place when Republicans realise that they will never win a Presidential election ever again and that the two-thirds democrat majority necessary to void the constitution will arrive in that timespan. The children of today will wade through an ocean of blood because of the Democratic party's blind pursuit of power. Technology is irrelevant, largely because it only amplifies, not dampens social disharmony.

I'm not without sympathy, brother, but looking at the sexes as a whole, women are by far and away the more mentally fragile. By way of comparison, see how well the Austist deals with the robust cut and thrust of open debate, while the average gender studies student has already retreated to the safe space to hug a puppy and cry about how DeQuan doesn't text her pictures of his dick anymore.

California is the most diverse state with the lowest quality of life. Diversity is the cause of unhappiness when you have to national pride or people with common culture and traditions that you feel belonged to. Stop your shilling, kike.

Yes. You choose something that triggers a dopamine/endorphin response in your brains due to some very odd (though now fairly well understood) quirks of the way the mammalian brain functions. Think of it like this. A schitzophrenic hears voices. So does a 'Christian' who 'talks to god.' If your god makes you feel better, that's fine, but please stop demanding the rest of us base policy choices for a world you just admitted you don't care about based on your bronze age protosavage texts. You can't just point to the same creation myths for evidence of their own existence. Unless you want to. Just, it doesn't follow the 'scientific method.' So autists like me just don't get it. Sorry broseph.

The godbotherers want blind obedience, so don't you dare use critical thinking skills of any kind.
See, I won't argue against you because we know statistically speaking that anxiety and neuroses are more prevalent among women. It's just that's like saying prostate cancer isn't a problem because breast cancer is, I suppose. I just wish we could get some proper genetic engineering made widely available to fix some of this drek, lol. Soon. Soooooon. I really hope.

>implying causality
kys

Sis I don't think most Christians literally hear the voice of God in their head speaking to them when they pray, that hasn't been in vogue since like the 14th century mysticism fad lol

Attached: merry_christmas_2011_by_cowcat44-d4k4f9l.jpg (600x750, 167K)