California is the future that elites want

90% of the people living in absolute trash and the rest 10% enjoying all the privileges under the jewish overlord

Attached: news_170329372_ar_0_xupauhswjdzo.jpg (640x431, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dpss.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/dpss/main/programs-and-services/general-relief/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Homelessness-INTERIOR1-600x398.jpg (600x398, 85K)

Attached: seattle_homeless_sweep_93840_c0-127-4832-2944_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 97K)

Hundred of thousands of homeless

Attached: 09California-Today-sd-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 52K)

>(((elites)))
Understand what jews did to the west post-WW2

Millions living in deplorable conditions

Attached: xxmexico-violence4-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 74K)

Engels wrote that prostitution would become obsolete because in late stage capitalism everyone would be a sex worker. look at Instagram, Tindr, etc... Engels and Marx were right about a lot of things. I'm not saying it is ethical, quite the contrary. But just like Albert Pike was correct in his predictions of WW1 and WW2, Marx and Engels were right about the progression of capitalism (for the most part)

Compare it with california 60s and make me want to cry

Attached: http_%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F01%2FHippies-8-6.jpg (1000x447, 91K)

Attached: c03e65d488adb1b583df15f832c8d821.jpg (402x640, 58K)

Attached: ManhattanBeachCA1950s_1000-700x433.jpg (700x433, 95K)

They have trasformed the paradise in hell

Attached: 159188-163462.jpg (463x368, 37K)

Can somebody help me out? I got a job offer living out in Ventura, California with basically a dream job. Remote work 3/5 days a week, only 40 hours, good experience builder...but it's in California.
Their offer right now is 85k but I probably can negotiate a little higher. Will I live the life of the lower middle class on that salary with Cali taxes or can I do pretty good?
It would only be for 2-3 years before I would transfer to another office in Texas.

that's on skid row across the street from L.A. Mission. been there, done that

>women have never acted like whores before!

Nigger please.

those fucking faggots were the ones who asked for this. if there's anyone you should be disgusted with it's those people in the picture you posted

Attached: 5660833.jpg (600x379, 92K)

No shit. That is why California is the way that it is and they defend it.

Kek

Attached: images.jpg (256x197, 14K)

I’d do it. You just need to play your cards right and figure out a cheap place to rent. It’s expensive out there but really nice. You’d be all right with that amount of money. Im from Santa Barbara.

go away memeflag. sick of these chink chills like fuck off
stop replying to this shit thread retard

Attached: 1950s LAGUNA BEACH California vintage postcard VICTOR HUGO INN.jpg (1263x800, 336K)

so THIS is what Communism looks like

Grapes of Wrath. Steinbeck time

only nukes could safe it now

Attached: hollywood_&_vine_hollywood_CA_1950s.jpg (1600x1011, 428K)

another shot from skid row further down 5th or 6th street

More like uncontrolled capitalism with jewish characteristics

It's not too late to turn this back, but Liberals will have to be stopped through war for it to happen.

More like sin. Simple as that

It looks so confy

Thanks. I know the vision of California is apocalyptic but I'm guessing so long as I'm not in the Bay area it's just like a cheaper NYC. I'm from Chicago btw so I'm no stranger to high prices.

That's the plan.

True

Why don't these people join the army?

you can stop now. no one gives a fuck about your shitty fucking state 60 years ago

You can't shoot heroin in the army.

>Don't ask, don't tell

Attached: american dog.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

Yes.

Attached: Hitler on bolsheviks.jpg (1057x791, 428K)

Is a good reminder of how useless all of you are subhumans and how fast california would became the paradise again without the putrid influence of kikes and their pets

Attached: leroy-grannis-beach-photo.jpg (700x570, 513K)

I'm curious, does Burbank or north hollywood have it this bad? Got a relative out there and they said nothing like this is happening there

Regular urine analysis and they watch you pee.

The US Forces do that? Must be nasty and expensive to collect urine

This what the european world is without you
And its beautiful you pale imitation of human life

Fucking saved

Well, its actually random. Yeah they watch you pee man, sucks.

Stop romanticizing degenerate consumer culture. California in the mid-late 20th century epitomized spiritual weakness. Just make some money, go surfing, stop caring about it all...and pay no attention to the barbarians a few miles south.

California is something we should hate, not get nostalgic for.

Think of the California of 1906 and hope it'll be the California of 2019.

Attached: ZC6PQKAXBJAWHALHZBZOB6CDYQ.jpg (1400x748, 183K)

Its was a paradise until not so long ago even if materialism and hippy culture was strong there you have the optiond to choose and to rise a family in a secure besutiful and homogeneous nation the rest depend of how you rise your childrens

Attached: 10-lens-lyon-slide-20T4-superJumbo.jpg (2048x2048, 789K)

>does Burbank or north hollywood have it this bad?
not at all, those are wealthy communities. the homeless are mostly downtown, but spread throughout the metro, with tons of them being out at venice and santa monica beaches and west hollywood (which has more fags than san francisco)

>He doesn't use Brazil as a warning
But user, California is nothing

What if you're a shy pisser? Asking for a friend.

Amen

Attached: VenturaCA1950s_2500.jpg (2500x1627, 1.33M)

How is this shit tolerated??? We had a similiar situation here in Australia and the homeless camp was removed after a one week campaign by the largest selling newspaper, why are white American’s so liberal??

Take the job user, you can at least take precautions whilst your there. Good luck in your new role.

Women do it for free, dude.

and where do you propose to send them?
>There are close to 58,000 homeless people in Los Angeles county.

Then you're going to be standing there for awhile. Best thing you can do is drink so much water you'll burst if you don't get it out.

I-I too have a friend w-who is a shy pisser.

Source?

thanks for the answer user, so they are living in delusion after all even though its happening in their own backyard

Australian outback can fit 58 millions

dumb faggot.
>"European"

Imagine finding your own state's image so unrelatable you have to resort to "muh heritage."

Attached: 1520745510831.jpg (365x367, 16K)

yeah fucking right

Attached: sd-me-beach-closures-20170427.jpg (2048x1152, 212K)

yeah, but, honestly, there's not a whole lot anyone can do about it. i was in and about skid row for about 9 years and worked with one of the missions there. it is a huge impossible problem with no real solutions in sight.

report this spammer

>I-I too have a friend w-who is a shy pisser.
Wow we sure have a lot in common user. Both of us having shy pissing friends and all haha.

thanks for the insight regardless, I know it seems gloomy, but people I interact with that are in the wealthy community are closing their eyes and pulgging their ears going "lalalalala" when i brought up this subject in the city they live in and they brush it off as a minor problem. Shit will legit make me laugh when it spreads to their neighborhood

But it is deal with it

The seasons are a better backdrop than the bland sun and sand of California. I'm sure that weather has something to do with the type of people that were drawn to CA in the first place.

Gonna need that midterm California voting guide

I am brazilian, it was the beta test for this shit.

A literal army of dick watching faggots

I had to spend a week in downtown LA last month and OP you're not even exaggerating. It really is this bad. I've walked past all those tents.

i hear ya. problems don't exist if they don't directly affect them somehow.

i'm in a small, midwest town now with ZERO homeless. i think the trick is to not offer any services to them (food, shelter) and point them to a larger city that does.

i've heard of some places, too, (in AZ i think) that if you show up homeless they will give you a bus ticket out of the state. seems like a good plan, also.

this only treats the immediate symptoms, though, and doesn't actually address the problem.

Sounds like ancient rome desu :^)

Vote Republican

Hey Jow Forums, may I ask you something?
What prompts a white man to live like that and still go to twitter to hate white people because they don't love niggers, all of that with a straight face? Hard mode: no jews

Attached: 1540559443445.jpg (240x240, 6K)

weather and gibs. CA has General Relief fund that gives homeless a monthly check in addition to food stamps (which they can then use as income to qualify for Sec 8 housing), and L.A. in particular has tons of shelters and missions and food/clothing handouts.

california is the final destination of the American Manifest Dynasty. Believe it or not, America developed its own culture independent of Europe. The notion that 1960's California is more European than American goes to show how low fucking IQ you are.

Then again, california has THE WORST education system in the country. Not really surprised at your stupidity and desperation to find a culture you fit in with and can be proud of. But, hey, at least your chicken guac tacos are good and you can go to the beach and ski in the same day!! :D

Ventura is fairly nice, as long as you budget right, you should be fine. The issue is the driftwood from the rest of the country moving here with no skills or job offers, trying to live in SF, LA, or OC on the budget of a barista hoping to make it big being a vlogger, model, photographer, or some other idiotic pursuit that maybe 1 in couple thousand people are talented and successful at.

>Hard mode: son't name the culprit
Gee...I don't know what to say...

its the difference of human quality that have destroyed california and serve as example for the rest of ameriva of what is to came
HELL

>CA has General Relief fund
dpss.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/dpss/main/programs-and-services/general-relief/

>look at me, I make 120k a year and yet I'm forced to sleep in a rat-infested tent next to poos riding a 30$ bike and eating nothing but canned peas
>but hey, at least I can say I love niggers while insulting incels on 4gooks

Are jews that powerful that they strip human minds from simple self-awareness?

>Will I live the life of the lower middle class
Yes.

I live in that area. It's better than most places in CA, but there's still a shit ton of hobos. Couple months ago one walked into a Ventura restaurant and stabbed a man in the neck while he was having dinner with his family. Killed him. Stay away from the hobos. Otherwise the weather is nice I guess. I'm planning on moving.

into the Pacific Ocean

Ovens

>difference in human quality
>given your posting history, it's safe to assume that you believe that European descendants are better quality than the rest

if "European" culture/people are of better quality, why did they allow their paradisical homeland of california either:
1). get invaded and degraded
2). get (((subverted)))

I was about to write that californians aren't European, but then I realized both of your kind like open borders and bending over for non-white hordes. So I'll let you answer seeing as you're there and I'm in a red, no sanctuary cities state bordering Canada

Attached: 1539827622832.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

>t. gook
insectoid scum. you cultureless, worker drone, nigger loving trash. all you gooks in LA and the Bay Area bow before your nigger masters. you dont have the stomach to tell them they and their culture is stupid, so you adapt and emulate it subconsciously because you are weak.

I'm German, Polish, Irish, Russian, American, but most importantly, a Michigander. what the fuck are you on about yelling about bugs in San Francisco? I guess what they say about mental issues in CA is true. Sad!

Attached: trump water bottle.jpg (1140x712, 66K)

Jews has been developed their ethnocentrism in europe for more than 2000 thousands years 5x times of the existence of usa our bigest single error was let usa without the upper caste europeand that could control and guide the nation in his adolescense
And of course we are measuring different metric of succes and this is not a triumph or a defeat for us seei g how everything is turning on

how many substances are you fucked up on right now, man?

Still nicer than Paris.

Attached: 1540700961891.jpg (600x451, 68K)

Kill yourself leaf

Been telling y'all for awhile now, California is the future the jews want for the world

60 years of pure propaganda did a lot of damage to our nation(most of those decades were before the internet).

What a shithole, so glad I left

eugenics is the only solution.

It really is
Why allow people to suffer horrible lives from mental illnesses and low abilities if there is a reasonable solution for future generations?

>everything in that picture Western-developed

Attached: 1353338214495.jpg (336x269, 41K)

This.

The Zionists have been subverting the US since 1913.

Attached: Mt Tam at night.jpg (321x157, 10K)