Is he, dare i say it, /our9thgrader/?

dailywire.com/news/37818/watch-high-schooler-physically-attacked-numerous-amanda-prestigiacomo

Attached: ourguy.png (744x513, 363K)

Jews are dressing their kids up in nazi and confederate shit so media can report on it

You can’t blame POCs for the actions of this disgusting bigot. They were good boys, and he provoked them through his nazi confederate attire.

looks like 10 niggers walked up to him and then he got sucker punched. this guy is guaranteed to be on our side when he's older. then again so are the vast majority of white men, but still.

OH
MY
GAWD

He lost the fight, the shirt is pretty appropriate.

Niggers are not people

I got beat up once at school. Principal said I needed, "Street smarts."

So beat him up and say the same bullshit.

Basically telling you "around blacks, don't relax."

>Principal said I needed, "Street smarts."
Mine told me that too. Then one day I just stabbed my bullies in the leg. When I was in his office I said I got street smart.

Attached: 1463454482412.png (1000x1000, 133K)

>Baltimore county
i know this place well a lot of niggers he did the equivalent of giving monkeys a banana

When did they start letting kids wear hats in school?

That's a nice way of stating you're going to fail at college and the corporate world and "street smarts" means manipulation and scamming.

Around the time parents started yelling at teachers for punishing them and ruining little Cletus's and little Tyrone's permanent records.

Attached: 1529870773309.jpg (960x800, 40K)

Were is the vid?

I know, right? Those other students were helping him celebrate his heritage by reenacting history. lmfao

>liberals
>Guy shouldn't have worn the shirt if he didn't want to get assaulted
>also liberals
>Dressing like a whore doesn't mean i was asking for it

Attached: z8hVL7z.jpg (490x547, 160K)

Click the link bottom of the page

You never stab somebody unless you want to go to prison you sharpen your blade to exacto knife sharpness and slice them a few times

Attached: hmm2.jpg (600x600, 66K)

He deserved it

Attached: missing brain.jpg (464x464, 26K)

>faggot confederate gets confronted
>IT'S BECAUSE OF MUH HERITAGE
>*gets beat the fuck up just like the confederacy*

Attached: 1540754078022.jpg (652x638, 195K)

>fine i'll just shoot up the school next time they bully me

>niggers going berserk in a classroom
just another day in an american high school

I've heard this one before. Better to just smile and take it let everyone think you're meek and then bury them in the desert or icy tundra in your case and noone will ever suspect it was innocent user why he couldn't even stand up for himself.

sure are a lot of brown people in this thread
sorry about your genes, bro, but ya gotta go

Because you've proven to be a racist cuck, I've got a present for you, made of rope...

Attached: 6486169816.png (1920x1080, 725K)

If you attack someone over a t-shirt you deserve to get shot
you have the thought process of an animal and should get put down like one

Attached: robert-a-heinlein-society-quotes-an-armed-society-is-a-polite-society-manners-are.jpg (700x700, 62K)

If you can justify attacking someone for "hate speech", I can justify corporate persons as "hate press" and send them bombs.

Attached: 5x87x44zjaj01.gif (480x360, 2.49M)

Attached: 1540421815045.png (633x758, 132K)

say that on public and see what happens tough boy

Attached: 1539494806044.webm (960x540, 1.8M)

>IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT MY LARP YOU'RE A NIGGER

I'd bet my house and mortgage you have nigger blood in you while I can actually trace my entire aristocratic heritage. Dumb fucking racist.

Muh dik posting in 3..2..1..

Attached: 1AF1C582-E849-4111-8B30-6EF41B5EFB19.jpg (552x414, 56K)

>dumb
>racist
choose one larping mestizo

>ur a racist
>I have aristocratic heritage
cringe

Attached: WE.jpg (640x905, 156K)

Attached: Idiocracy.jpg (308x445, 49K)

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but you do know they lost the war right?
Besides, that shirt is so flamboyantly gay looking.
Fuck everyone involved in this gay bullshit.

Attached: 0E458967-6471-46CF-921B-706198F4E27B.png (744x1045, 863K)

>say dat to muh face mufuggah

What! Are you assuming that black people are violent, impulsive criminals that will attack like animals at the slightest insult?

Attached: axl.jpg (424x640, 33K)

>implying college and the corporate world isn't full of manipulation and scamming

sounds like someone never got street smart

if strange/unknown:
᠌ ᠌ print("ATTACK!")
᠌ ᠌ if i % 56 == 0:
᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ print("mutt")
elif i == POC:
᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ print("Welcome, fellow person of color.")

⎛ ᠌●᠌᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ●᠌ ⎞
⎝ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌┻ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ᠌ ⎠
⎝ ᠌ ᠌ ﹌﹌ ᠌ ᠌ ⎠

Attached: 1540875481296.jpg (385x373, 54K)

>LAND OF THE FREE
not anymore

So you're saying blacks are emotionally fragile and violent?

Replying to everyone in the thread for attention is even more pathetic than being a nigger.

Why are northerners so resentful to the south? Every time the confederate flag as much as comes up I see them call southerners traitors, losers and all manner of bad shit.

Dat thigh gap. Nigger slayer messiah in the flesh

>all these retards supporting a 9th grader getting the shit kicked out of him because of a harmless t-shirt

Good job on creating the next generation of legitimate racist and white supremacists!!

Attached: 1496006651125.png (378x357, 81K)

>replying to everyone
>niggers
>everyone
>people

Attached: 1424943249499.jpg (1056x1080, 501K)

this lol

this wouldn't happen at a southern school

tfw no 15 year old racist white boy fucktoy

yo i would eat this kids asshole everyday fuck maaaanneeee

>t. man in a dress

Where do you think you are bigger boy.

When are you going to wear that faggy shirt?

stupid animals
that's why kids should be able to carry guns in school
he could have defended himself from those uncivilized scumbags.

>acts like a violent nigger over a t shirt
>surprised when people start hating niggers.

>but
but nothing, nigger

>but you do know they lost the war right?
Because the north had factories and wanted the negros to move north to work for cheap labor.
Second the south won man battles.
Third fuck you.

>niggers
>not subhuman
Pick one

>Why are northerners so resentful to the south
They only won because they had factories and think they were fighting racism.
The Confederate flag has nothing to do with slavery.

>you have nigger blood in you while I can actually trace my entire aristocratic heritage
lmao
looks like I struck a nerve there, boy. not my intention but can't say as I mind much either with that reaction

nope no way

They're too stupid to understand consequences.

>wanted the negros to move north
You're wrong.
They wanted them shipped back untill one you yankee faggots went and killed the damn president.

>white does something white in a non white country
>gets attacked
Colour me surprised

Black men are statistically more gay then everyone else.

i really don't know. i'm from the south and have lived all over the world. nobody has treated me worse than a yankee bastard. they really do hate us. the minute they hear that accent they treat you like shit.

America has no aristocracy. Get out, traitor.

>They wanted them shipped back untill one you yankee faggots went and killed the damn president.
Not a yank dude, but nah the negros stuck around because of how good they have it here.

Hen was a yank spy the whole time, you and I both know that.

nigger, the north had a dozen times the power of the south, yet took more casualties. The south was poor as shit. Of course they lost. But stop pretending like it was some fair fight they honorably won.

>like it was some fair fight they honorably won.
That's not how war works you fag
Anything worth winning is worth cheating for.

Vid refuses to play for me. I'll never know what happened.

what will you do debate me?

Attached: 1475021248958.jpg (582x600, 294K)

I didn't say it is. I said to stop acting like it was more than a cheated fight.

I mean I can't say the accent gives me a sense of sophistication or charisma, but that might be the hollywood exposure more than anything. I never associated anything *negative* with it though.

By wearing that shirt he’s actively saying that he wants to (and will, once Trump goves him enough permission) attack and kill these poor kids. This is smart, conscientious self-defense. And it’s good for this young White man to learn now how hurtful this sort of thing is before he gets himself into even more trouble.

Also consider that the confederates were the people responsible for bringing them in and wanting to keep them there.

Never forget Lincoln wanted to deport them all. John Wilkes Booth is the most evil man in HISTORY. Worse than the man who killed Hitler.

>25 year old fights 8 year old
>kicked in the balls and a broken nose
>gets back up and beats the 8 year old into unconsciousness
>puts the kids limp body in the back of a car and drops him off in the middle of the ghetto
Good job

>the minute they hear that accent they treat you like shit
don't take it personally, that's how they treat everyone

>cheated fight.
Like I said that's how every war ever was won.
If you believe otherwise, then you're the delusional one here.
In fact, it's you want to keep them here nigger lover.
Here's a fun fact, the first slave owner in America was black.
This is what you're defending.

JESUS CHRIST, JUST BUY CONFEDERATE FLAGS TSHIT AND GO TO SCHOOL AS A GROUP.
BY GOING AS A GROUP, I MEAN PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE USA
I MEAN, WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO, BEAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE THAT GONE TO SCHOOL WITH CONFEDERADE FLAG SHIRT.

*OK THE SCHOOL(S) COULD BAN THE TSHIRT AND SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT WORKAOUNRDS COULD BE FOUND

>he’s never heard of the Corwin Ammendment
The fact that you think that the civil war was over slavery proves to me that you are a moron. Field slaves were beginning to be phased out with the introduction of modern farm equipment. The south wanted to export cotton to international markets and the north wouldn’t let them. They also wanted tariff free navigation of the Mississippi River. Washington and Jefferson would have sided with the confederates

WTF is this 8 y/o around 25 y/o niggers?
what's all this about not relaxing now?

I guess that's the price for racism.

>Shy Ward made the case for school uniforms. "So alot [sic] of caucasians blame this on the black students and black people feel the opposite way no party was right but this is a prime example of why schools need uniforms," she said.

Cannot make this shit up.

>Washington and Jefferson would have sided with the confederates
So slave owners would have sided with slave owners.
Yeah, and they should have been killed along with the niggers.
Part of the problem.

kek

Attached: 3D768EA4-FCB1-4526-BA31-804AE6D4A738.gif (498x498, 1.2M)

>beaten up for what he was wearing
So he was asking for it, huh?

confederate cucks are so cute

Attached: ofyfVZip1ssz2y.jpg (500x338, 74K)

Britain didn't want it either. The south control of cotton exports that is. Look at how the bank of England got involved.

I was a white minority in a black school. I had a sheboon hold a steak knife to my face while a pack of female niggers took turns putting my cock down their throats. I was scared and confused at the time it happend and later found out that they were initiating these nogs into their gang, they thought it was funny to make them suck a nerdy white guys dick. I learned very quickly that blacks are not humans but animals. I could tell you more even fucked up shit. Absolute worst - a retarded black kid in the bottom of a stairwell, nude, covered in shit, blood everywhere pretty sure it was coming out of his ass, I dident stick around to find out what exactly happened but I’m pretty sure he had just been gang raped.

Attached: BBB53B15-54DB-4FDB-BD5B-F276253830C4.jpg (1212x1122, 927K)

THAT BABY'S GOT A BONER

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH Jow Forumsteens

True stowy

next time a female gets raped i'll post this story