Literally fuck every white person who is afraid of undocumented people

literally fuck every white person who is afraid of undocumented people

twitter.com/1followernodad/status/1057304674838007810

Attached: Capture.png (598x283, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/mAESDYBFwIRt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im not afraid of them, I am afraid of what they'll do to my taxes.

That’s some quality impotent rage you’ve got there

Attached: 8A1BC9E1-20F5-406F-8232-F43E3BDFB917.jpg (636x456, 68K)

im confused is she saying she wants to fuck all the white people? she said "literally"

let em in boys

Attached: 1136360443741.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

I'm scared of them now please fuck me!

>fuck white people for being anti-vaxxers
>it's okay if people cross the border and they aren't vaccinated—how do you know they aren't, racists?
????

Keep conflating hate with fear. One day soon we will show you the difference.

What about non-whites who are afraid of them? Is it okay for them?

Attached: DCMarchforjobs-breitbart.jpg (475x356, 79K)

LET THEM IN ALREADY

Attached: hardworking_mexicans.webm (264x480, 1.95M)

I bet she wouldn't be fucking everyone if she had a dad. Shame.

I wish it was mandatory for these leftist fucks to house these illegals or "refugees" when they try to talk shit like this.

No one is afraid of them because they are undocumented they are pissed because its not fair to the millions of people who wait in line for a decade to come here. Fucking idiot lying leftists.

Literally

Ayyy lmao

literally wouldn't fuck her with my worst enemy's dick

This is the disconnect. They think peoe are scared, when in fact, they just don't want them in the country.

>literally fuck
alright baby

Oh boy it's another twitter post of a fucking nobody thread. Fuck off.

doctors and engineers!

Attached: 2B628CF000000578.jpg (962x641, 228K)

I hope illegals step on landmines and bleed out in front of their families out in the desert

>3 seconds in
>oh god nope.exe
should post this on her twitter though

She makes a good point you know

Attached: Capture.png (602x153, 19K)

When whites become a minority you will start to see gore videos like these popping up in the USA. That is why we can't let the kikes win.

Attached: 092384903284.jpg (403x392, 19K)

That and the added burden of tax money that goes to pay for schools, infrastructure, medical, and other services these roaches leech off for generations.

Personally I'm afraid of undocumented hordes of people. Barbarians are at the gates and we are welcoming them with open arms.

>When whites become a minority
Find the demographics of the globe and redpill yourself

>You very don't get to be worried
Wat.

>they also genocided the people who were already living here, AND forcibly brought slaves with them
They deserved it

>literally fuck every american native who is afraid of undocumented people

>if you don't like something it means you fear it

Attached: hgfdgrhtfrhtghj.png (766x792, 91K)

>undocumented
They're illegal spicks who want to plunder my nation and no amount of newspeak will change that.

imagine the smell

>literally fuck every white person who is afraid of undocumented people

No thanks. I don't fuck sub-human animals.

No one is afraid. We just don't want random useless untouchable caste spics coming into our country. Any immigration needs to be limited to top tier people applying and real and PRODUCTIVE refugees like white South Africans.

She shouldn't worry, she'll be fucked.

Attached: 1530348952735.png (1655x1160, 2.32M)

I know we are a huge Global minority I am just talking about the USA. The non-whites are going to run this country into the ground and torture each other over petty shit like drugs and whatever else the Jews make them fight over.

Doesn't matter. The refugee would steal all their shit and rape their asshole and they would still bow down to their NPC controllers. They have no independent thought hence "undocumented" language.

We should send all of them where she lives and deal with them when they start doing crime by herself.

shhh, let their low IQ show.

I'm not afraid of them. I just want them to die. Horribly. :)

When the entire civilized world collapses due to their actions, women will still blame men.

Literally fuck every white female that lets her emotions cloud her judgement. Like literally... fuck em all.

Attached: 1538851633281.png (500x350, 41K)

>afraid
lol the left is clueless

Will she? Thanks but no thanks luv, I'm not that desperate.

butthurt mestiza who obviously wants white cock

>I know we are a huge Global minority
Source?

>trying to put his hands up to protect his face
>he dosnt have hands anymore
>screaming in pain
>they stab inside his mouth
Jesus fuck. Maybe I should move to a boarder town and be a cop so I can shoot these demented fucks

Fun fact. Hollister is like the gucci of mexico & south america. Cousin was down there for awhile and said that men wearing hollister generally were pretty well off.

This is what happens when you don’t have a dad.

People like this should be sent to 3rd world shitholes to enjoy the diversity they love.

what a fucking moron. makes me sick

Fuck off to where? The brown scourge follows white people wherever they go

another anti-semite
bites the dust
calvin connor
prolific Jow Forums poster
22 years old

I'm not angry at undocumented people. There's no such thing as an undocumented person. No matter who you are, there are documents somewhere on you.

I'm angry at illegals and the naive motherfuckers that want to shit this place up with them.

Attached: illegal-ass.jpg (760x760, 58K)

I don't think anybody in this thread is very smart
>literally fuck all white people afraid of illegals
means
>she is advocating women to literally fuck or have sex with all whites that are afraid of illegal immigrants

shes a dirty whore

>undocumented

ILLEGAL, THEYRE FUCKING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

GODDAMMIT YOU WHITE NIGGERS IF YOU DONT PUT YOUR WOMEN IN THEIR PLACE I WILL

Attached: CBF2C015-6004-4C2E-BAAF-81B56886D95C.jpg (165x159, 32K)

This.

This. I've been thinking lately, that liberals need to take responsibility, meaning they need to be forced to live among imported diversity and pay for it out of their own pockets. Forever. No way out. Why force? We all know they don't actually like it. They white flight just like everyone else. They need to take their own poison.

I don't know what kind of subhuman tortures one to death. Just kill them.

Literally who are these people?

domestic violence from the brown savages yet again

Are these people really so dumb as to believe that the reason why so many people are against illegals is simply because we're "scared"?

that's mossad
and that mexican
is a 4channeonazi
you spooked yet?

This reminds me of an Italian zombie film from the 80s. The premise was that scientists came up with a plan to deal with overpopulation and hunger in the third world by having them devour each other. The original script called for a scene in which rival nations attack each other by having container ships filled with African zombies dumped on their rival's shores. Very odd film. They spliced in stock jungle/cannibal footage.

We let her uncle in the country and he killed his wife, put his son in his signature move to kill him then he an heroed

I say fear of immigrants is real

Most redpill video ever.

bitchute.com/video/mAESDYBFwIRt/

Very.

hahahah female "logic"

literally neck every undocumented spic

The liberal mantra is dislike of open borders is caused by ignorance and fear. "Education" on the joys of "diversity" is the cure.

I think it's safe to say they're much more afraid of white people than white people are of them.

Hello, I am a white person and undocumented people are proven to cause crime, terrorism and a massive cost to the nation they are squatting in. I will now be accepting your offer of sex.

He's lying brother, there are 82 billion Aryan soldiers currently trapped in hollow Earth.

>undocumented
They're documented.
As enemy combatants.

Is she Jewish?

I wonder if an executive order could order all new refugee camps and section 8 into well to do dem strongholds.

Also republicans should add a rider bill onto any pro immigration bill that loads female dem jobs with h1b. And exclaim we can cut cost. daring dems to pass a bill that fucks their base
>say 100k per year school teaching job visas
>say 100k per year health/nursing job visas
>say 100k per year childcare job visas
>say 100k per year in stripper/entertainment/etc jobs
if their is a quota already, 100k more.
H1bs and immigration jobs mainly affect male wages.
The GOP needs to larp as this being a compromise with dems and dare dems to pass it.

Attached: toastboomer.jpg (334x334, 67K)

>tfw 110% white boy
>black people have always treated me nicer and with less scrutiny / judgement than other whites

why are white people such bastards

Attached: 1536044396260.png (696x407, 516K)

You don't need that many. Just start resettling indios in Progressive-leaning rich white suburbs.

It’s that kind of that let your women get out of control retard

Because you are a wigger.

I mean, I'd let her fuck me.

>literally fuck every white person
naaa i'll pass, you can keep the herpes

Random nobodies that people use to start bait threads.

I'm not afraid of them, but I do need them to get the fuck out or my country

hardly, I'm one of the most white people you'd ever meet and never followed black trends or tried to emulate that culture

you're a fin though so I doubt you really know what wigger means

Attached: 1520295400088.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

I wish I could find the study that placed spanish speaking people in affluent communities at public areas speaking spanish.
These communities from small interactions drastically changed immigration beliefs in months.
White leftist are larping not in my back yard(nimby's) pieces of shit.

Damn she's hot

what about non-whites who are afraid of undocumented?

>Literally

What's also interesting, is how it refers to whites as "you", as in someone from the out-group, rather than the in-group.

Attached: intradasting.jpg (1894x718, 104K)

Didn't her dad kill himself

Literally?
I'm not afraid of them on a personal level tho. I don't like what they represent or what they inevitably will do to our country.

You already see this in the US now. In Alabama there was a cartel beheading not that long ago

She is going to be raped and murdered by a Muslim

most blacks treat you fine at least before dark.

Negro infestations at bars can cause bars to close doors
>negros don't tip(been proven average tip rate is 40% lower. 15-20% of bill is normal tip, 50% or more of waitress/bartender wage is tips. weird burger thing I know.
>scare white men away(majority of tips and orders) due to white males liking to drink a lot
>waitresses quit, bartender quits

Attached: ancientpepe.jpg (600x300, 53K)

Note the irony here, Indios are fleeing violence caused by other indios outside of wartime, but we shouldn't fear them, because that's racist. Not wanting to be flayed alive before being decapitated is racist.

I am not afraid of garbage. I just don't want to deal with it after it's been thrown away.

FUCKING CATCHA

>tfw no cartel faceflaying danceparty

;_;

>literally fuck every white person who is afraid of undocumented people
Understand what jews did to the west post-WW2